Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP set to launch in 2021 featuring some of Australia’s biggest celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess she'd have been well aware of her contract and took advantage of it. $200k + expenses and a bunch of free publicity, and all she had to do was fly to Australia for a couple of nights.
I won’t lie, I’d do exactly the same. Everything Hopkins does is for publicity, it’s a sad way to live but boy I cannot wait for the party when she finally rolls over and dies

Not surprised at all. She knew exactly what she was doing. Just a shame the Aussie government didn't fine her $200k.

She was doing exactly what she was paid to do. It just didn't turn out the way they expected because Gladys doesn't understand what a lockdown is.

What do you mean by this?

She was hired to be an offensive/controversial troll. They would have contracted her to be social media silent if they didn't want her doing her "thing" on those platforms. She's a wildcard.

Then NSW had a COVID outbreak. The Gladys messed up how to run a lockdown and so there was no tolerance for her trollish/offensive style of "comedy." She did her job but in this context but there was no appetite for it. So she got her paycheque and flew home.

I hear there are a few removalists appearing. :whistling:
Lock the tradies in and tell them they have to compete and there is the cash prize on the line and I bet it would be better watch than zelebs cashing in their fee or social media wannabees trying to increase their subscriber base.

It just makes no sense trying to cast for conflict considering how they edit out virtually all personal discussion and confrontation nowadays. In addition the show being pre-recorded means almost certainly should a celeb housemate feel they did something they don't want to be seen they'll probably do their best to ensure it isn't included in the edit.

It just makes no sense trying to cast for conflict considering how they edit out virtually all personal discussion and confrontation nowadays. In addition the show being pre-recorded means almost certainly should a celeb housemate feel they did something they don't want to be seen they'll probably do their best to ensure it isn't included in the edit.
Unless the intention is to ditch a large proportion of the physical competition and show more conversation. 🤔

Unless the intention is to ditch a large proportion of the physical competition and show more conversation. 🤔
That’s doubtful. They’re just going to rehash to same situations they have for the regular series. Neither Seven nor production have given any indications they think the show has been anything other than great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back