Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP Line up leaked

Wow how did they keep that secret? Maybe he doesn’t go in first day.
Only 12. So do we think maybe a 3 week series?

Facebook responses seem pretty pro-Danny.
I wonder if Danny was Katie replacement. If not Danny who else might be the replacement?

I wonder if Danny was Katie replacement. If not Danny who else might be the replacement?
Yeh he must’ve been Katie replacement. I’m now thinking why the hell they didn’t put in more past housemates. Especially Angela from last year!

I wonder how much they are paying these so called "VIP'S" on this show? Probably the same amount each as what the winner got this season?
Hardly. Caitlyn, Omarosa and Thomas are reportedly being paid upwards of $500k each.

Considering the actual winner of VIP earns $100k for charity, you start to realise just how fucked this show is.

This is Daniel's consolation prize from the producers after not being able to triumph from his last series where they were trying to set him up to win it.

I expect Luke and Danny to team up to take everyone out. 😂 These two both follow each other on Instagram and hardly any of the other VIP housemates.

Yeh he must’ve been Katie replacement. I’m now thinking why the hell they didn’t put in more past housemates. Especially Angela from last year!

I’ve read Thomas Markle Jr. was the replacement.

7 is in way too much debt to spend millions on casting these people, they’ll be in even worse debt after VIP finishes. The show has received far too much of the wrong kind of press before production even begun.

Hardly. Caitlyn, Omarosa and Thomas are reportedly being paid upwards of $500k each.

Considering the actual winner of VIP earns $100k for charity, you start to realise just how fucked this show is.
Also adding to note: this doesn’t even include Katie’s payout.

Pretty dreadful d-list cast.
Money has been wasted on a couple of international names, then the rest filled with reality show dregs.
giphy.gif

Back