Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP Line up leaked

The eye looks OK close up but a bit rubbish from overhead - not as good as the North Head front of house.

As for the rest - they'd just better hope the Big Bad Wolf isn't around because it wouldn't take much to blow that house over.

As for the rest - they'd just better hope the Big Bad Wolf isn't around because it wouldn't take much to blow that house over.

Or they can just invite Leo Sayer into the house, remember him breaking out of celebrity BB UK? lol

It's alot easier for him to break out of this balsa wood constructed crapola house than the old UK BB house. He can just punch a hole in that thin wall and walk straight to the street and the bus stop outside...lol

This is where the UK version faied for me as well, spending not insignificant fees casting Americans who may have been big characters in American reality TV but weren't known at all in the UK. I find it much more interesting watching people who viewers actually know and with the participants having some idea what they're getting in to. For me when you start talking about six figure appearance fees too any uplift in ratings a celebrity version may have over a regular version is pretty much wiped out by the money wasted on fees to attract them.

P.S. TV Tonight's report suggests as well that as I predicted they'll be no live finale.
Maybe with no live finale that they would potentially use the North American Jury for a winner?

It looks so cheap and tacky.

The house is only 10-15 minutes from where I live, but I can't go and check it out due to the restrictions/lockdown.

Does anyone else think it's a really strange location given how exposed it is to the public? I mean it's literally off a busy road in Olympic Park and the backyard seems quite close to the road/foot traffic. If the state wasn't in lockdown, it would feel quite easy to interfere or snoop on the house and find spoilers.

The house is only 10-15 minutes from where I live, but I can't go and check it out due to the restrictions/lockdown.

Does anyone else think it's a really strange location given how exposed it is to the public? I mean it's literally off a busy road in Olympic Park and the backyard seems quite close to the road/foot traffic. If the state wasn't in lockdown, it would feel quite easy to interfere or snoop on the house and find spoilers.
I said this in the other thread but any interference is unlikely due to the show being pre-recorded and the limited information we’ll have while the series is filmed. If there was interference they’ll just edit around it. In terms of spoilers those are also pretty unlikely as well. The precious house was pretty exposed and we had little information from anyone who visited the site while the show was being filmed.

I said this in the other thread but any interference is unlikely due to the show being pre-recorded and the limited information we’ll have while the series is filmed. If there was interference they’ll just edit around it. In terms of spoilers those are also pretty unlikely as well. The precious house was pretty exposed and we had little information from anyone who visited the site while the show was being filmed.

I guess that's one of the benefits to a pre-recorded BB.

The previous house was far less accessible though - the fencing and bushland make it more private. I've been around the new precinct in Olympic Park over the years and from what I can see, it seems to literally be alongside the path of traffic and a fairly busy road. It seems like this is one of the least isolated locations I've seen. BBUS and BBCAN have a more secure compound, BBUK was at least a bit more isolated and the last 2 Aussie locations were surrounded by bush. This one feels like it's a temporary placeholder location but very exposed.

Maybe some of us on here can throw tennis balls into the compound with messages on them like on BBUS LOL

You would think anyone could stalk this house and make an eviction order list very easily. Get on to the betting sites as soon as it breaks!

At first look it looked like it had been dismantled and dumped there. :roflmao:
Your comment made me look again to realise that it's finished as it is (which is evident now). When I looked at first then scrolled down I just assumed it was still being put together.😬

It used to be the case that they lock the contestants in the house for a few weeks in order to film Big Brother. Now it's a case that they look the viewers inside their houses for a few weeks in order to film Big Brother.

Looks like security at the new house is top notch. Photos were taken when they filmed the launch. 😂

LOL were the photos taken through a hole in the plywood? I think we'll get eviction spoilers as they occur from this season. If I run a tipping comp I'm going to have to be very creative.

Reactions: kxk
Back