Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP 2021: Promos, Trailers & Teasers

Mark my words, there will be nothing “new” about the house or arena. It’ll be almost exactly the same, if not a slightly condensed version, of the North Heads build.

They're already advertising SAS Australia too.
So assuming its going to be The Voice, then BB, then SAS.
The Voice is getting a really limited run from memory, so assuming BB will be the same.

The voice is cutting out all the fat between blind auditions and semi finals this year I believe so expect a 6-8 week run

It'll be interesting to see if Danny gets evicted early on this time around. If any of them actually watch the show, they'll already know that he can't be trusted in the game - and also be a strong contender to win since Australia will decide the winner. They'll be wanting the attention on themselves for winning.

...and also be a strong contender to win since Australia will decide the winner. They'll be wanting the attention on themselves for winning.
I don’t believe Australia is deciding on this one.

I don’t believe Australia is deciding on this one.
Unless plans have changed because of COVID, then Australia is voting.
Endemol Shine Australia CEO, Peter Newman, said: “We were thrilled to be able to bring the new Big Brother to life on the Seven Network last year.

“Across last year’s season and the upcoming 2021 season, over 40 everyday housemates have had a chance to play Big Brother’s game. We now welcome a host of celebrities to a brand-new house, seal them off from society and see who can survive the twists, turns and surprises that Big Brother has waiting inside. Who will win? Australia will decide.”

I'm guessing they'll just film the possible outcomes rather than reassembling the cast for a live finale given that they have some international names and making them quarantine again for two weeks would be a bit... shit.

I don’t like the writing a letter to Meghan and Harry thing!
I’m hoping Big Brother gets one of the housemates to shred it in front of him.

Channel 7 really seems to be gunning for a complaint from Meghan herself a la Piers Morgan on GMB but it comes off so desperate..

Back