Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Fuck Joel is a twat.

Spending £2,500 on a pizza AND giving up on up to £10,000 to eat pizza, and then he moans about how Jack and Sam collectively spent £200 to get their suitcases. Absolute moron, doesn't help he made me agree with something Jack said for once. lol.
I've never warmed to Joel and when he cosied up to Marc and Helen it set off alarm bells and now this week with his sanctimonious carrying on I wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him!
I enjoyed it when the others pointed out to him that HE might not need the money but THEY did! That he was being a selfish little git with his attitude.
He's coming across like a spoilt little entitled brat.

And jsyk... the chocolate of which you consume copious amounts is harvested by slave labour .... etc etc etc blah de blah
& while we're at it - just thought I'd like to point out that YOU were offering these same chocolates to me weeks ago - a tad hypocritical of you perhaps!? :p

& while we're at it - just thought I'd like to point out that YOU were offering these same chocolates to me weeks ago - a tad hypocritical of you perhaps!? :p
oh poop - ok I take this back ... I'll actually admit that I am wrong here ... just went back and found the chocolates and you posted Lindt chocolates and apparently they are not sourcing their cocoa from areas such as the Ivory Coast where slave labour is used for harvest

but just because I'm admitting I was wrong in this does not mean I'm taking up tango lessons :p - I'm very well aware that if I give an inch with you you'll then try to take a mile :p

I've never warmed to Joel and when he cosied up to Marc and Helen it set off alarm bells and now this week with his sanctimonious carrying on I wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him!
I enjoyed it when the others pointed out to him that HE might not need the money but THEY did! That he was being a selfish little git with his attitude.
He's coming across like a spoilt little entitled brat.
His reasoning for not needing the money was horrible.

He doesn't need it because he still lives at home. So he has no plans for study (unless his parents pay or he gets a loan) or move out of home... What an asshat.

...Nick couldn't wait to start talking down Harry to Danny first thing in the morning could he the little shit?...Harry in the Diary Room talking about Jack... wasn't she spot on with her assessment of him?... Joel did deliberately drop that money bag of his just to eat Pizza... what a selfish little bastard!... just a couple of weeks ago I was telling everyone how great he was and that I wanted him to win it!... he was great until he went over to the dark side with Meathead Marc et al... when Meathead Marc was evicted he started spiraling downwards quick smart to become the smug little shit that he is now... (and to be honest... always was)... I think that some of Meathead Marc's selfishness rubbed off on him to bring out that selfishness that he was trying to hold in so as to maintain that 'Politician's persona' that he is fair and equal all the time...

...when Chloe thought that Danny and Cristian were going to give up she strongly urged that they stay there to complete the task because she knew that they had the most money in them to return to the jackpot... isn't she breaking some sort of rule there?... Jack let go of the sack 'accidentally' and the first thing that he said was... "fuckit!... I could've had pizza!"... thinking with his stomach again eh?...

...who the hell is Joel to tell everyone not to talk?... Joel trying to tell people that they shouldn't have bid for their suitcases back... seriously?... well done for Jack telling him not to play the 'moral card' when he spent so much money for pizzas lol!... well done Jack!... I have to admit it... I think that Slimey Sam did well ... nearly 8 hours or so out there.. she sure surprised me with that I can tell you...

...I really expected Jack to go off his tree when he found out that he had zero pounds in his bag but he didn't!... surprise surprise!... lol!...

... I wondered as to why Big Brother took so much of the jackpot from them in the first place... this may answer a few questions in the 'Spoilers' below...

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...big-brother-bosses-have-run-out-of-money.html

Big Brother bosses have run out of money...
Posted July 9, 2015 07:13 by Josh Darvill

The budget for Big Brother 2015 has been blown by bosses.

This year’s series ends next Thursday, a week earlier then planned, but it’s been claimed that ratings aren’t to blame.

Rather producers have simply run out of cash which is also the reason behind this week’s Cash Bomb twist.

BB2015 had originally seen the show’s biggest prize fund ever at £150,000 but this has been more than halved to £72,100 as things stand.

Extra costs have included keeping Time Warp housemates Helen Wood, Nikki Grahame and Brian Belo for an extra week, adding Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace to the house line up and signing celebs for the Hotel BB task.

It’s all meant that the money has run dry with seven days of the series left.

A source told The Sun newspaper today: “Bosses have had to lower the prize fund because they have run out of money with all the old stars coming back, which is why the ‘cash bomb’ task was launched.

“The show has also been cut by a week to also save money making it one of the shortest Big Brothers ever.”

At 66 days long this year’s series is the shortest for more than a decade, excluding 2011’s first run on Channel 5 which aired outside of its usual summer slot in September and November.

A spokesperson for Channel 5 didn’t comment on the money claims to the newspaper but did tease more twists ahead for the Cash Bomb theme.

...well that may explain quite a lot methinks!... cheers.

...I started to watch BOTS... I watched what was ahead and saw that Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell was on it... I stopped watching it... I lasted 2 minutes and 6 seconds ... cheers.

oh poop - ok I take this back ... I'll actually admit that I am wrong here ... just went back and found the chocolates and you posted Lindt chocolates and apparently they are not sourcing their cocoa from areas such as the Ivory Coast where slave labour is used for harvest

but just because I'm admitting I was wrong in this does not mean I'm taking up tango lessons :p - I'm very well aware that if I give an inch with you you'll then try to take a mile :p
You know me too well. Time to capitulate. Let's dance :woot:

...I started to watch BOTS... I watched what was ahead and saw that Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell was on it... I stopped watching it... I lasted 2 minutes and 6 seconds ... cheers.
Pity you stopped watching Sticky. IMO, BOTS was better than the Daily Show and toward the end, Helen gave the BOTS Psycho Dame (whatever her name is) a run for her money. Helen might be a bitch, but stupid she ain't.

Pity you stopped watching Sticky. IMO, BOTS was better than the Daily Show and toward the end, Helen gave the BOTS Psycho Dame (whatever her name is) a run for her money. Helen might be a bitch, but stupid she ain't.

...I can't stand her voice or opinion on anything whatsoever my friend... I just couldn't bring myself to watch it... I suppose the audience were like trained seals and treated her like royalty because Rylan would've set that up as usual... I imagine that they had the hate Harryfest part 2 happening too?... either way... I just couldn't sit there and watch her lol!... cheers.

...I can't stand her voice or opinion on anything whatsoever my friend... I just couldn't bring myself to watch it... I suppose the audience were like trained seals and treated her like royalty because Rylan would've set that up as usual... I imagine that they had the hate Harryfest part 2 happening too?... either way... I just couldn't sit there and watch her lol!... cheers.
I appreciate your apprehension Sticky and am as aware of the general Harry-bashing atmosphere as you are. It was Helen who defended Harry though and stood up against the "Attack-Harry-Mob". :)

...last night I touched upon the relationship between Harry and Nick when I said this...

...what I've been thinking about Nick for quite a while now is that he is quite the clever tactician... he has made it quite obvious all the way along that he wants to win this... not for the money obviously but he wants to win it at all costs... I believe that he came into the house with about 3-4 game-plans to be honest... he has always said that he has been an avid fan and had studied all of the series up till now...

...I believe that hooking up with either Harry or whichever female took an interest in him was one of those plans... he has been using Harry purely for airtime... Harry being quite the wild one was the added extra bonus plan for him I believe... he struck gold with her... he has always intended to be the 'quiet shy one with the quirky little insecure mannerisms' in the same way that everybody tends to love Rowan Atkinsons 'Mr Bean' character... (I've even hinted at this before by calling him Mr Bean's lovechild when I posted that photoshop of him a few pages back)... he has masterfully portrayed himself that way so far and what with Harry giving him a hard time as the 'henpecked husband' he has milked it even more!...

...Harry has been a goldmine for him... her having a go at him a lot of times has played right into his hands... everyone has been saying... "when is he going to grow some balls and retaliate against her?"... well now is his time to do just that in his mind... he doesn't really have any true feelings for her... he is not 'in love' with her... he never defends her when anyone has a go at her... he even talks behind her back and discredits her at most opportunities and Harry knows that... she's always saying that he makes her out to be a bully and she is dead right... he does just that!...

...doesn't it seem strange that he has decided to 'turn on her' in the very last week of the show?... he has stood up to her just recently... he even told her off in front of all the other housemates just yesterday... it sounds like he has 'broken it off' with her in the latest promo for the show... he is distancing himself from her as fast as possible to me... he has no more use for her... he has played her for all her worth to him... he had probably hoped that Harry would've been ejected from the house a couple of weeks ago to help him get away from her but came undone when she survived the last few nominations...

...he has the people on BOTS championing his rebellion against Harry as it was a 'Harry hate-fest' last night on that show... no doubt the whole of the UK public are behind his 'new found confidence' against Harry's 'bullying' too... I don't believe that it is 'new found confidence' and 'courage' at all... that is what he has wanted to portray all along until it suited him to change it at the right time...

...Harry has been used... he no longer needs her... he will sacrifice her at the first opportunity which will endear him to the nation as a henpecked weakling that has found his 'inner courage' at the last minute and will probably be exactly where he wants to be at the final... even if it did cost them 5000 pounds to ensure it!... he is a clever tactician believe me!... I can't stand him to be honest... that's more the reason that I hope that Harry wins this just to show him you don't have to be a cunning snake to win it you just have to be what you are... and that's more the reason why Harry needs to win this in my mind's eye...

...sorry about the long post but it had to be said otherwise I'd be all gnarled up inside lol!... cheers.
If he did do that, and sustained it for the whole show, then he deserves the win.

Just catching up on bots...

When Harry said that when she kicks off, she takes the blame on herself, but when Nick does, he blames it on her. Is she right?

Nick does blame it on her. But, she does ride him pretty bloody hard. He probably would be more calm if she wasn't Tullying it up (predictive text really didn't want me to write 'Tullying', and insisted I meant 'bullying'.) Bullying is a bit strong, but she is a sack of broken eggs that is making his life quite difficult, when I think he's be happy with a bit of back and forth (ooh err) and the odd snuggle.

She may be right, that he blames her, but isn't she simultaneously blaming him?

His reasoning for not needing the money was horrible.

He doesn't need it because he still lives at home. So he has no plans for study (unless his parents pay or he gets a loan) or move out of home... What an asshat.
horrible and extremely short-sighted and a huge sign of his immaturity. He has NO idea about real life and how much its going to cost him out there

I am finding this show so much more compelling since the celebrity and dickhead hijack has stopped, and we are watching a bunch of people play Big Brother.

that little prat Joel deliberately kept baiting Harry in this last episode ... he always wants the last word in everything - so bloody childish the way he carries on. Yes I know Harry retaliates and would be better off walking away from him a lot sooner than she does but he just is like a never ending record!

plus when the boys were talking in the bedroom he left to go to the kitchen to have his say there and have a foot in both camps

SNEAK!!

I actually got a little teary with Chloe and Danny in the one word task. Its hard to watch them falling out - I can see both sides ... and as Chloe said ... having someone say they are disappointed in you is very very hard

May Cristian and Sam NEVER EVER form a group and release a song together ... NEVER EVER EVER!! lol

Back