Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

This 'playing the game' thing has been going on as long as reality TV. It was been resolved in different ways in different countries, from what I can see. In the US, on Survivor Borneo, there were two tribes, and Pagong, the one everybody loved, was obliterated by the one that chose to 'play the game,' and in the end the winner was the one who was the most strategic,triumphing over the nicer person. US reality had its template. Season 31 airs shortly.

On the dreadful Australian Survivor (NOT the US made Survivor: the Australian Outback,) there was a terror of strategizing in any way, as it was seen as somehow unfair. The show vanished without a trace, but the prejudice lingers on, although not to the extent that it does in Britain. I wonder if the 'deserving it' thing is related to the English abhorance of someone who ' doesn't know their place.'

not sure how old you are Dystopia but I don't believe I WILL be alive to see the earth's population eating bugs and grasshoppers ....these stupid trends come and go in the western world = brought to us by other cultures ... they don't tend to make us forget our love of a good ole sunday LAMB roast! or pork spare ribs ...

I'm quite happy to try other foods from other countries but I do draw a line on insects and bugs ... if that disappoints you and brings out your macho declaration of Don'd be such a pussy .. WOMEN!!! well ... so be it.

MEN!!!! really!!! you'll be thumping your chest soon!!!

I am 16 hun, can't you tell? :p
The bug eating thingy is not a trend in the Western world, that's why I said get with it already. I am not talking about pan flutes from South America and prayer wheels from Tibet. This is reality... don't tell me now you are one of "Toxic" Tony Abbott's lot who don't even know that there is such a thing as climate? And jsyk... the chocolate of which you consume copious amounts is harvested by slave labour as is the coffee without which you can't drag your lazy - you know what - out of bed and into the office every morning. So... repent, change your evil ways or perish !! :tongue:

You might have missed it, Sticky was missing for a weekend recently, that's when he was on an undercover mission in the BB House to take out Marc... he didn't succeed and he is still licking his wounds. There seems to be a lingering feeling of "dislike" in Sticky's heart. :woot:
wow you're on a roll tonight

I am 16 hun, can't you tell? :p
The bug eating thingy is not a trend in the Western world, that's why I said get with it already. I am not talking about pan flutes from South America and prayer wheels from Tibet. This is reality... don't tell me now you are one of "Toxic" Tony Abbott's lot who don't even know that there is such a thing as climate? And jsyk... the chocolate of which you consume copious amounts is harvested by slave labour as is the coffee without which you can't drag your lazy - you know what - out of bed and into the office every morning. So... repent, change your evil ways or perish !! :tongue:
ohhhh excuse me for breathing!!!! give me a call and let me know when I can whip up to the shops and buy your precious bugs

and jsYk IKurNOT16
:p

I bet you anything you're one of this variety :
mamil-ready.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1436363489][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was just thinking the same about you. Isn't it way past bed time for you?? OMG OMG OMG... you'll be late for work tomorrow. :p
10 minute commute - u jealous?! :p

ohhhh excuse me for breathing!!!! give me a call and let me know when I can whip up to the shops and buy your precious bugs

and jsYk IKurNOT16
:p

I bet you anything you're one of this variety :
mamil-ready.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1436363489][/DOUBLEPOST]
10 minute commute - u jealous?! :p

Damn...!!! Where did you get my picture??? But it's obviously been shopped... I got hairs growing out of my ears. :jawdrop:

10 min commute huh? And you really live under the delusion that cannot be beaten? Nuff said... :joyful:

Damn...!!! Where did you get my picture??? But it's obviously been shopped... I got hairs growing out of my ears. :jawdrop:

10 min commute huh? And you really live under the delusion that cannot be beaten? Nuff said... :joyful:
don't forget out of your nose ...

other than working from home I think I am pretty lucky to live so close to where I work ... no delusion ... only smugness :p :smug::smug::smug:

Why dont you like Marc :(

...he is a vile disgusting filthy foulmouthed little slime of shit that has the manners of a turd... his attitude is that of a belligerent lowlife scumbag that has an ego bigger than Karl Stefanovic's X 10... he is a bullying little arsehole that struts around like king shit... he has the manners of a guttersnipe... he has contempt for everyone on this Earth apart from himself... he is a loathesome ingrate... apparently when a man ejaculates there are around 200 million to 400 million sperm released... we're just unfortunate that he is the one that got through... his parents should have just had a cup of coffee and watched a movie instead...

...he has no respect for anyone around him... he more than likely suffers from 'little dick' syndrome as pointed out by Aisleyne... he probably really has the intelligence of a piece of cabbage and has bluffed everyone into thinking that he is the 'intelligent scientist' type... we can only hope that he is impotent so that he never breeds another copy of himself... he is unfit to breathe our Oxygen... he probably beats up little old ladies for fun... he probably hurts small defenceless animals... he has no room in his life for someone to love him because he loves himself so much that there is no room for anyone else... he has a photo of himself in his wallet just so that when he wants to feel loved he can look at it...

...I won't even start on his bad points because I don't want to make this post 10 pages long... apart from that... when it comes to him... you can't polish a turd so he will never improve... he will always be just what he is... Meathead Marc!... cheers.:)

You might have missed it, Sticky was missing for a weekend recently, that's when he was on an undercover mission in the BB House to take out Marc... he didn't succeed and he is still licking his wounds. There seems to be a lingering feeling of "dislike" in Sticky's heart. :woot:

...lol!... I had him in the cross-hairs and he ducked as I took the shot!... security prevented me taking a second shot... they let me off with a caution only because they were all wanting to do it too but didn't have the nerve!... true story... ;):rolleyes::whistling::)

...he is a vile disgusting filthy foulmouthed little slime of shit that has the manners of a turd... his attitude is that of a belligerent lowlife scumbag that has an ego bigger than Karl Stefanovic's X 10... he is a bullying little arsehole that struts around like king shit... he has the manners of a guttersnipe... he has contempt for everyone on this Earth apart from himself... he is a loathesome ingrate... apparently when a man ejaculates there are around 200 million to 400 million sperm released... we're just unfortunate that he is the one that got through... his parents should have just had a cup of coffee and watched a movie instead...

...he has no respect for anyone around him... he more than likely suffers from 'little dick' syndrome as pointed out by Aisleyne... he probably really has the intelligence of a piece of cabbage and has bluffed everyone into thinking that he is the 'intelligent scientist' type... we can only hope that he is impotent so that he never breeds another copy of himself... he is unfit to breathe our Oxygen... he probably beats up little old ladies for fun... he probably hurts small defenceless animals... he has no room in his life for someone to love him because he loves himself so much that there is no room for anyone else... he has a photo of himself in his wallet just so that when he wants to feel loved he can look at it...

...I won't even start on his bad points because I don't want to make this post 10 pages long... apart from that... when it comes to him... you can't polish a turd so he will never improve... he will always be just what he is... Meathead Marc!... cheers.:)
LOL... I'm holding my breath hahaha... watch that blood pressure Sticky :happy:

...last night I touched upon the relationship between Harry and Nick when I said this...

...Harry in the Diary Room telling how it is... god I love this girl!... her and Nick sleeping separately is a good thing for Harry as far as I'm concerned... she needs to distance herself from him in my opinion... he will sell her up the river at the first opportunity because he's got his airtime mileage out of her up to this point and no longer needs her... he bought his way into the last week and wouldn't hesitate in nominating her to get into the final... he is a nasty selfish little shit to me!... a little spoilt rich kid that always gets his way... that's how I see him anyway... run away from him Harry as fast as you can girl!!!...

...what I've been thinking about Nick for quite a while now is that he is quite the clever tactician... he has made it quite obvious all the way along that he wants to win this... not for the money obviously but he wants to win it at all costs... I believe that he came into the house with about 3-4 game-plans to be honest... he has always said that he has been an avid fan and had studied all of the series up till now...

...I believe that hooking up with either Harry or whichever female took an interest in him was one of those plans... he has been using Harry purely for airtime... Harry being quite the wild one was the added extra bonus plan for him I believe... he struck gold with her... he has always intended to be the 'quiet shy one with the quirky little insecure mannerisms' in the same way that everybody tends to love Rowan Atkinsons 'Mr Bean' character... (I've even hinted at this before by calling him Mr Bean's lovechild when I posted that photoshop of him a few pages back)... he has masterfully portrayed himself that way so far and what with Harry giving him a hard time as the 'henpecked husband' he has milked it even more!...

...Harry has been a goldmine for him... her having a go at him a lot of times has played right into his hands... everyone has been saying... "when is he going to grow some balls and retaliate against her?"... well now is his time to do just that in his mind... he doesn't really have any true feelings for her... he is not 'in love' with her... he never defends her when anyone has a go at her... he even talks behind her back and discredits her at most opportunities and Harry knows that... she's always saying that he makes her out to be a bully and she is dead right... he does just that!...

...doesn't it seem strange that he has decided to 'turn on her' in the very last week of the show?... he has stood up to her just recently... he even told her off in front of all the other housemates just yesterday... it sounds like he has 'broken it off' with her in the latest promo for the show... he is distancing himself from her as fast as possible to me... he has no more use for her... he has played her for all her worth to him... he had probably hoped that Harry would've been ejected from the house a couple of weeks ago to help him get away from her but came undone when she survived the last few nominations...

...he has the people on BOTS championing his rebellion against Harry as it was a 'Harry hate-fest' last night on that show... no doubt the whole of the UK public are behind his 'new found confidence' against Harry's 'bullying' too... I don't believe that it is 'new found confidence' and 'courage' at all... that is what he has wanted to portray all along until it suited him to change it at the right time...

...Harry has been used... he no longer needs her... he will sacrifice her at the first opportunity which will endear him to the nation as a henpecked weakling that has found his 'inner courage' at the last minute and will probably be exactly where he wants to be at the final... even if it did cost them 5000 pounds to ensure it!... he is a clever tactician believe me!... I can't stand him to be honest... that's more the reason that I hope that Harry wins this just to show him you don't have to be a cunning snake to win it you just have to be what you are... and that's more the reason why Harry needs to win this in my mind's eye...

...sorry about the long post but it had to be said otherwise I'd be all gnarled up inside lol!... cheers.

...last night I touched upon the relationship between Harry and Nick when I said this...

...what I've been thinking about Nick for quite a while now is that he is quite the clever tactician... he has made it quite obvious all the way along that he wants to win this... not for the money obviously but he wants to win it at all costs... I believe that he came into the house with about 3-4 game-plans to be honest... he has always said that he has been an avid fan and had studied all of the series up till now...

...I believe that hooking up with either Harry or whichever female took an interest in him was one of those plans... he has been using Harry purely for airtime... Harry being quite the wild one was the added extra bonus plan for him I believe... he struck gold with her... he has always intended to be the 'quiet shy one with the quirky little insecure mannerisms' in the same way that everybody tends to love Rowan Atkinsons 'Mr Bean' character... (I've even hinted at this before by calling him Mr Bean's lovechild when I posted that photoshop of him a few pages back)... he has masterfully portrayed himself that way so far and what with Harry giving him a hard time as the 'henpecked husband' he has milked it even more!...

...Harry has been a goldmine for him... her having a go at him a lot of times has played right into his hands... everyone has been saying... "when is he going to grow some balls and retaliate against her?"... well now is his time to do just that in his mind... he doesn't really have any true feelings for her... he is not 'in love' with her... he never defends her when anyone has a go at her... he even talks behind her back and discredits her at most opportunities and Harry knows that... she's always saying that he makes her out to be a bully and she is dead right... he does just that!...

...doesn't it seem strange that he has decided to 'turn on her' in the very last week of the show?... he has stood up to her just recently... he even told her off in front of all the other housemates just yesterday... it sounds like he has 'broken it off' with her in the latest promo for the show... he is distancing himself from her as fast as possible to me... he has no more use for her... he has played her for all her worth to him... he had probably hoped that Harry would've been ejected from the house a couple of weeks ago to help him get away from her but came undone when she survived the last few nominations...

...he has the people on BOTS championing his rebellion against Harry as it was a 'Harry hate-fest' last night on that show... no doubt the whole of the UK public are behind his 'new found confidence' against Harry's 'bullying' too... I don't believe that it is 'new found confidence' and 'courage' at all... that is what he has wanted to portray all along until it suited him to change it at the right time...

...Harry has been used... he no longer needs her... he will sacrifice her at the first opportunity which will endear him to the nation as a henpecked weakling that has found his 'inner courage' at the last minute and will probably be exactly where he wants to be at the final... even if it did cost them 5000 pounds to ensure it!... he is a clever tactician believe me!... I can't stand him to be honest... that's more the reason that I hope that Harry wins this just to show him you don't have to be a cunning snake to win it you just have to be what you are... and that's more the reason why Harry needs to win this in my mind's eye...

...sorry about the long post but it had to be said otherwise I'd be all gnarled up inside lol!... cheers.
Yes Harry has been his shield - the idea being she would be the one to go before him ... much the same as Sam was Marc's shield ... until he fkd up royally and aligned himself with HorrendousHaggatha

Now that Nick has bought his place in the final week he can get rid of her - in fact its in his best interests for her to be gone ... he can then play the "awwww he lost his girl" sympathy card

I don't think you can go into the BB house with a set game plan BUT by being a super fan he is more than prepared - he's forewarned against anything they can throw at him ... because by studying and watching all the series and the international shows NOTHING is new ... thats why I hate that they share ideas and borrow themes/tasks etc between countries

He knew all the ex HM's - knew how they operated ... the only unknowns were fellow HM's ...

I don't like the fact he's used Harry but at the same time she makes out she's all too aware that he's doing it ... I think he does have some feelings for her ... however out in the real world I cannot see it ever working between them. She'd get bored really quickly!

Fuck Joel is a twat.

Spending £2,500 on a pizza AND giving up on up to £10,000 to eat pizza, and then he moans about how Jack and Sam collectively spent £200 to get their suitcases. Absolute moron, doesn't help he made me agree with something Jack said for once. lol.

I don't think you can go into the BB house with a set game plan BUT by being a super fan he is more than prepared - he's forewarned against anything they can throw at him ... because by studying and watching all the series and the international shows NOTHING is new ...
You're actually making sense... hm... :woot:

YAAAAYYY.... !!! The Queen returneth :kiss:

Was it you last year who referred to Helen as "HEAL'EM"? I screamed.

Meanwhile, I stopped watching before Marc's eviction. Everyone in that house is boring and the tag team of ovarian redundancy, Danny and Christian, annoys the everlasting fuck out of me.

And that saggy-titted bitch Harry can fuck off too.

Back