Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

well let me know how soon you reach
infinity.jpg
plus 1 and we'll talk :p

<no promises though>
<gotta cover my bases here!>
<a crimmy has to be careful!!!>

so its Simon and Sam that'll be nominating (if the video IS indeed showing the two that will and NOT an edit from a discussion all 4 had just to throw us off)
wonder how many they can put up for nomination? (didn't hear that mentioned?)
only original housemates can be nominated - newbies are safe

how soon do they make their nominations?

...hahaha!... I'm loving this conversation between you two...I'd like to have seen you two go into the house instead of them nuff nuffs because it would be well worth watching lol!... cheers.

Play nice, that's not fair you big tease - we might have to resort to more drastic measures. We'll even cover your bases for you. :p
I'm nice and I'm fair and I'm not teasing
You said you'd count - I set my target
Easy Peasy - can't get fairer than that
<filing nails, sitting back and relaxing, not worried at all>
< "boys are so easy to trifle with" >

(how's THAT for a terrific Jade impersonation!!!)

ending it with the whiny "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?"

so its Simon and Sam that'll be nominating (if the video IS indeed showing the two that will and NOT an edit from a discussion all 4 had just to throw us off)
wonder how many they can put up for nomination? (didn't hear that mentioned?)
only original housemates can be nominated - newbies are safe

how soon do they make their nominations?

...as if they haven't fucked the whole shemozzle up enough!...so when do the public get control of the evictions?.... they were allowed to vote which two get to choose but not the right to evict housemates directly?????... they are going to lose shitloads of revenue because the public won't care anymore and ring in at all... how bloody stupid are these Big Brother Producers?... even Emma lacks the enthusiasm with this that she had last year from what I'm seeing... what a bloody mess... cheers.

they've been sent in with an agenda so they're not going to nominate the likes of Jade who will cause drama
I think Joel and Cristian are likely to go up ... and possibly Eileen (I don't see her creating drama) and Chloe

they'd need to put at least 3 up wouldn't they?

they've been sent in with an agenda so they're not going to nominate the likes of Jade who will cause drama
I think Joel and Cristian are likely to go up ... and possibly Eileen (I don't see her creating drama) and Chloe

they'd need to put at least 3 up wouldn't they?[/QUOTE]

...I don't know... what have the Producers thought of in the last 5 minutes?.... that's how fast they are changing the rules after all... cheers.

...oopsies!... ^^^^.... let's try that again shall I?... it should have read like this...

they'd need to put at least 3 up wouldn't they?

...I don't know... what have the Producers thought of in the last 5 minutes?.... that's how fast they are changing the rules after all... cheers.

I'm nice and I'm fair and I'm not teasing
You said you'd count - I set my target
Easy Peasy - can't get fairer than that
<filing nails, sitting back and relaxing, not worried at all>
< "boys are so easy to trifle with" >

(how's THAT for a terrific Jade impersonation!!!)

ending it with the whiny "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?"

Argh.. why so obdurate? Why would you feel compelled to impersonate Jade? Fyi... she has stick-thighs which you don't. :p
Yes, I possess ESP which includes X-ray vision.

Argh.. why so obdurate? Why would you feel compelled to impersonate Jade? Fyi... she has stick-thighs which you don't. :p

...I KNEW that you were going to say that... I can see right through you!... lol!... cheers.

Phew I've finally caught up. What a cluster fuck. I'm sad to see Harriet go, I had her and Aaron picked to be removed for aggression.

I'm actually annoyed Sarah went, she was my fav after Adjora. Usually I pick the winner as my fav early on but I've given two the kiss of death.

Jade is really really shitting me. Little bitch sobbing in the diary room about Marc flashing.

Who? ... What? ... Why? .... Where? .. Why are people spying on me? :watching::arghh::borg::watching::woot::woot::woot:

...I must have ESP and X-Ray vision too lol!... cheers.

Phew I've finally caught up. What a cluster fuck. I'm sad to see Harriet go, I had her and Aaron picked to be removed for aggression.

I'm actually annoyed Sarah went, she was my fav after Adjora. Usually I pick the winner as my fav early on but I've given two the kiss of death.

Jade is really really shitting me. Little bitch sobbing in the diary room about Marc flashing.

...I agree about Jade... Marc may be right though on saying what he did about her... she doesn't really strike me as being a model either... and I also agree about Harriet... even though she always had a finger up her nose I really did like her a lot... I'm glad that you've caught up Cowie... cheers.

you say obdurate
i say very very canny and onto you buddy boy! :tongue:

It was quite difficult to watch Joel's interviews, all of the new housemates are shocking. I feel like Sam would be quite good on her own but she's kind of stuck with three fools who are pandering for attention.
Harry is just horrid.

Back