Skip to main content

Big Brother UK 2017 - BB18

Funny how most of the girls almost fainted when Raph said he voted for Trump.
What would they know about American politics when considering that the question most often googled in GB after the Brexit announcement was: "What is the EU"

....oh silly me, I keep forgetting the vicious, ravenous Twitter Buzzfeed and Facebook viruses.

I don't think that many vote now compared to when it was more popular. They've actually revealed who is leading the vote to be evicted too, maybe to attempt a change in the outcome?

If the producers had an ounce of sanity left, they'd put together a better show, go back to the old voting system and they'd get more sponsors. I honestly think the producers are all lunatics.

How obvious do they need to be about their desire to save Izzy? First, displaying the state, and then the guru tasks.

I'm not sure how I feel about the way she went. She has the subtlety of a dopey child who thinks he can pull on over on you. I'm pretty sure Keiran have her Chlamydia, though.

I hope she is saved, and that someone else goes home. Tom would be ideal, before the lotanising of Keiran is complete, although Savannah or Joe would be fine, too. Hannah shits me, but I want a Rose Cottage to go.

Although, as I wrote before, it might be good to push Rose into arrogance again. There's still a long way to go, and if they two sides make friends, what's gonna happen then?

Haha... Charlotte telling Izzy to her face that she would have her evicted first if it was her choice!

For that alone Charlotte deserves to win :woot:

tumblr_orfobo7Ffc1w591jxo1_540.jpg

....oooops, how did that get there? :woot::woot::woot:

Emma looks like Kim Jong Un tonight

article-2129975-1299DEE8000005DC-882_964x706.jpg

emma.JPG

...except he's got more microphones. So much for 'girl power' Ems :p

I used to look forward to eviction night. But this was just an anti-climax.

Is there ANYTHING I have discovered in this episode? Yes there is. That guy with the hat fetish Andrew, he is going to do my head in.

There's really only one thing to look forward to during the next week: A huge fight between Chanelle and the Queen from English Nigeria. :woot:

It's a good thing Tom is from Swansea, or else he may have gotten drunk.

Hahaha.... just what I was thinking: "I'm not pissed - I've just got the spinnies" and earlier on Kieren: "That's why I didn't get smashed tonight" lol - he was only hammered.

Sue in the yellow dress is going to be trouble - place your bets now :geek:

The fact that the libturd Andrew commands such an audience tells you everything about the HMs. What are they? All scared of him? Why? Or do they really not have their own opinions?

I've never been a Joe fan but that little shit Andrew is just being a typical millennial, talking over everybody and proudly proclaiming crap like I say what I want when I want it... I don't suppose they teach respect and tact in "Snowflake Land"

I suspect him to be wearing a pussy hat tomorrow

743db576cd482fae244b3f4a91f03038.jpg

It's a good thing Tom is from Swansea, or else he may have gotten drunk.
He has a true and extreme case of little mans disease. The way he was sprouting he can drink more than anyone else because he is a champion drinker - like that is an achievement to be proud of, then next minute he is legless in the diary room and needed to be fed water was cringe worthy!

While I am still committed to seeing this series through, it is by far my least favourite. Fake people all thirsty for faux fame.

From the bit I've read there hasn't been much change in ratings.

I don't think that many vote now compared to when it was more popular. They've actually revealed who is leading the vote to be evicted too, maybe to attempt a change in the outcome?
The voting was already down to less across a series than they used to get per week when it got axed by C4, and they revealed it actually cost them money to hold the vote rather than it being the cash cow it once was. C5 never reveal info but it's thought they only get tens of thousands of votes at best in any week. At it's peak the show was getting 2-3m votes a week and 8-10m for the final. Big Brother is one of the few UK shows that haven't switched to free app voting too.

Ratings have only been going in one direction since C5 took it over but they've completely collapsed this year - they've gone over 3 weeks without topping a million whilst it's key competition Love Island has doubled it's own audience and now getting nearly 2m viewers. C5 have moved shows to avoid clashing with Love Island and other key shows - the main reason evictions moved first to Thursdays and then to 10pm on Fridays is to avoid clashing with the revived classic series The Crystal Maze on C4. C4 waited 20 years to revive that and then kept it as faithful to the original as possible. I think most BBUK fans hope that one day the show will return home and get a faithful revival on C4 - and the whole C5 era will just be forgotten completely.

Why is it that mother Sue always has to have food in her mouth when she speaks? She complains about the uncleanliness of the HMs... hasn't she enough intelligence to have anticipated that while watching the show?
Now she's sucking up to Chanelle big time (and not in a very original way either) and yesterday Mother Sue, you complained that the guys where hanging out together and grooming each other like chimpanzees -- now wait a minute... how would you know that? Oh, you saw it on TV or you've been to the zoo, I see.
You certainly haven't been to equatorial Africa where those creatures come from or to many parts of Asia where grooming each other is very popular amongst HUMANS.... except the grooming is done by women, not by men. Your bravado and pretense fools no one, soon the male AND female chimpanzees are going to bring the worst out in you - any minute now, I bet.

Now she's attacking Chanelle, while sister in arms Deborah is lending her support by standing menacingly before Chanelle, lecturing her and pointing her finger at her...

P - A - T - H - E - T - (why didn't I go for the Ph. D. ?) --- I - C

Tom is such a dolt, he'd probably walked right into her trap had he been sober. O_O:wacky:

The voting was already down to less across a series than they used to get per week when it got axed by C4, and they revealed it actually cost them money to hold the vote rather than it being the cash cow it once was. C5 never reveal info but it's thought they only get tens of thousands of votes at best in any week. At it's peak the show was getting 2-3m votes a week and 8-10m for the final. Big Brother is one of the few UK shows that haven't switched to free app voting too.

Ratings have only been going in one direction since C5 took it over but they've completely collapsed this year - they've gone over 3 weeks without topping a million whilst it's key competition Love Island has doubled it's own audience and now getting nearly 2m viewers. C5 have moved shows to avoid clashing with Love Island and other key shows - the main reason evictions moved first to Thursdays and then to 10pm on Fridays is to avoid clashing with the revived classic series The Crystal Maze on C4. C4 waited 20 years to revive that and then kept it as faithful to the original as possible. I think most BBUK fans hope that one day the show will return home and get a faithful revival on C4 - and the whole C5 era will just be forgotten completely.

It's going to be tough bringing it back from where CH5 took it. I'm not sure many of the audience now would even want to admit they watch Big Brother now.

This is from "Eviction Night"

ellieandsam.JPG

Ellie and Sam seem to be the only HMs who are actually having some kind of fun, despite Deborah's "cockblocking" hex... what is that anyway? Is it trending? Does it have a hashtag? That miserable Jesus Freak is just envious.

Oh and then there was Ms Me Me Me who proclaimed that Sam was just simply dumb or stupid and that his mother would know it too... got news for you despicable cow, I'd rather be dumb like Sam and be able to laugh and have a good time than being miserable like you 24/7 :eek:

I am glad those two lunatics were evicted. Wasn't happy about the fact that Simone's post eviction interview was turned into a soap opera courtesy of Ms Emma Willis - or perhaps it's in the script now - everything on TV has to be turned into a soap opera these days. Perhaps this is the only thing the concentration span of the millennials can cope with: soap opera.

Then exits Ms I am different... I am different... I am different... I am different... who is trying in so many ways to explain how and why she is 'different' - save your dribble you horrible pretence of a woman, you are simply a nasty bitch! There... it's that simple.

So about 2000 years ago we had a virgin in the desert giving birth to a boy who became the Messiah - and now I am made to believe that a man-hating, know-all bully gave birth to a dog... her baby who is more important than any human being. What have we got here... a new Dog Messiah ??

'Tis a crazy world :confused::arghh::mad::wacky:

Day 42

At last, the vomiting task. Not that I was looking forward to it but I had hoped they finally took that off the menu.

This is getting ridiculous. To have mental retards and lunatics in the house is the main ingredient of the show, but having a production team that seems to compete with the insanity of the HMs just doesn't make any sense. What are they trying to achieve?
What am I watching.... is it a soap opera with 'vivid vomiting'? Bravo, you've outdone yourself once again.

I would like to know why they insist on calling the show Big BROTHER when at least 80% of the time some fast talking, nervous, below legal age girl makes the announcements in the house and is the 'consultant' in the DR. Is it because of contractual commitments such as - you cannot simply change the name of the brand (i.e. Big Brother) without making a deal worth millions of pounds?

The whole thing is absolutely pathetic. (Yet I keep watching it, I know lol)

The idiocy and incompetence of the production team distracts from watching the HMs. They should be sued - legislation should be passed :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

EVICTION NIGHT

The more senile Emma gets, the less enjoyable eviction nights get. She's grating on my nerves. o_O

What a disappointment.
Ellie is probably the only HM without pretenses and I always found her quite honest.

On the other hand, that devious black snake Hannah, who, together with her sister, thinks it's politically correct (and I guess 'empowering') to put on an African accent when they deem it's the appropriate time and situation and has a fixation for Jesus, Hannah who ALWAYS looks miserable and disgusted, is still in the house.
Nobody can convince me that the sisters didn't collude when they both nominated Ellie. They perceived that Ellie was the biggest threat for them winning BB. I suspect that Raph, the sly wimp, was in on the plot as well, ergo they and they alone are the reason why Ellie has been evicted.

Of course, the public ostensibly voted her out over Hannah... why? The only reason I can see is same old, same old: She dared to snog and cuddle with a guy on national TV.
Yet it was the producers themselves who exacerbated the intimacy between Ellie and Tom (and Shanelle and her bf Jake) with the sleep-over gig. Double standards?

It stinks. The moronic public loves Jesus and hates sex - that's what it boils down to.

...a moronic public which is being whipped into submission with political correctness day after day after day - I have a pretty good idea who is going to win BB.

Oh I almost forgot - the sisters.... always looking miserable, always hovering, their eyes busy like radar looking for enemy aircraft, always accusing others of doing it for the money and attempting to get air-time; yet it is THEY who would kill the others for the money and it is THEY who are always conscious of the cameras. There are a few other, more subtle tactics they employ which most of the HMs are unaware of but get intimidated by.

I am surprised nobody can see that. Amen, praised be the Lord, hallelujah ! :singing::singing::singing:

oooooor maybe the public voted to evict Ellie because she's annoying as fuck and watching her insecurities overcome her was not charming the first time around, and even less charming the second time around.

Day 48

Hannah.JPG

What a nasty piece of work. She always looks like she's just about to vomit.

To give that scheming bitch so much power is just wrong. It was evident from the beginning which HMs she would condemn and which ones she would elevate, no science involved here.

At first I was going to commend Tom for his restraint not to have strangled her in the attic - but now I loathe him for letting himself be whipped like a dog into submission by Hannah.

This is disgusting. Whatever happened to: YOU DECIDE ???

As mentioned previously, the docile British public will most likely make those the winners who are the most suitable according to this current climate of political correctness .

Just watch the tone Dystopia - you've crossed the line a couple of times in your last couple of posts.

The British public voted for Brexit - political correctness has been thrown out along with economic security and national prosperity.

Reactions: Tee
Just watch the tone Dystopia - you've crossed the line a couple of times in your last couple of posts.

The British public voted for Brexit - political correctness has been thrown out along with economic security and national prosperity.
He comes across as a typical anonymous internet troll who posts purely for a reaction. He tries to excuse his racist, sexist and abusive attacks on housemates/BB by hiding behind the term "political correctness". Take comfort in the fact he only shares these views/abuse when alone, anonymous and online.

Back