Skip to main content

Big Brother UK 2017 - BB18

One thing is clear:

Raptosaurus Sukh is not the one going to be voted out.

The question remains: With all her goodness, ideals and warm heart and understanding of the world and and and... would she be better suited as Potus than Bad Boy Trump?

The bitch has already sucked up to the beached whale with the blonde hair and her airs. Interesting too the remark by Rebecca when the new whatever they are called - leaders of the village, the job Tom had held previously were announced: Raptosoaurus... I think she said, who would have guessed or something with that meaning. She was spot on of course.

Those 'twists' are just becoming too predictable.

And why is it that Chanelle who gets a warning when it was Kieran who called her a stupid cunt? Oh silly me, of course.... free speech, keeping up appearances.

Completely forgot about Arthur-Gate. My guess is he chucked it in and left off his own accord... but they never tell you anything, do they? Maybe it's classified because of Brexit BUT...

....wouldn't it be ironic if Arthur got booted out of the house because of his claim that the earth is flat -- when a few hundred years previously, Galileo was put in the dungeon for claiming that the earth was round.... ? Hm... we sure have come a long way :woot::woot::woot:

Completely forgot about Arthur-Gate. My guess is he chucked it in and left off his own accord... but they never tell you anything, do they?

They used to give the reason for an exit every year really, but starting with Andrew last year they try and keep mum about it. No idea why the change in policy, it's not like they have ever felt any great care of duty to HMs. All it does is foster speculation about cover ups.

And I don't really agree that Arthur was obviously a 'class' issue, he wound them up somewhat but I preferred that to the kind of screaming and showmance storylines we've had since.

They used to give the reason for an exit every year really, but starting with Andrew last year they try and keep mum about it. No idea why the change in policy, it's not like they have ever felt any great care of duty to HMs. All it does is foster speculation about cover ups.

And I don't really agree that Arthur was obviously a 'class' issue, he wound them up somewhat but I preferred that to the kind of screaming and showmance storylines we've had since.

Was Andrew the guy that jumped over the wall last year? That would have been an embarrassment for the producers.

In that one article I actually read Arthur apparently complained about being ostracized and he couldn't handle that. I tend to believe that, he's 24 and despite his how shall I say - complex mind would be quite sensitive. He probably wasn't prepared for this type of hostility.
I regret his departure though, he still seeems like the only one who was actually able to argue a point, had they only let him.

I think Andrew just left by the DR in some agreement with the producers, pretty much the same as Arthur here. Later the producers brought up sex videos he's made, but it was initially extremely hush hush, and nobody will ever know what was said in the DR.

I read speculation on a forum that someone thought Arthur was autistic because of his slow speech. That's typical of the kind of reaction you can get when you have someone who is a bit different and doesn't seem to fit in.

I have a feeling the producers are hoping to do a hatchet job on Rebecca as if she's a bunny boiler. She's made it clear she's just uncomfortable with Kieran giving her the cold shoulder when if he'd be how he normally is he'd be more of a confidant to her. As she says he's obviously playing a game and it's clear he doesn't want to play it with her in the house, maybe he just doesn't think she'd be as popular with the audience as a younger female alternative, plus he wants a full blown showmance which he wouldn't have with Rebecca anyway.

Last edited:
One thing is clear:

Raptosaurus Sukh is not the one going to be voted out.

Jus sayin lol... :D

But wtf?? It's not right that she should be allowed to leave just because she can't stand on her own two feet without hubby Eunuch.... she shouldn't get paid as a penalty - but wait.... that could go against the 'multicultural code' --- who knows? Sadiq Khan might sue the ass off Chanel 5 for such outrageous behaviour. GB is getting weirder by the day.

Now let's face it - Sukh's main problem in the house from day one was that NO ONE called her a black bitch or whatever the current vernacular is being used over there (I just did say it's getting weirder by the day in GB) - She came into the house with one agenda only: To make a stand for none white people. Not because there is a stand to be made, but because that festering hatred has to be vented and the easiest and most common way is to call all white folks racist.
Go easy on me Ostriches, I'm not making this shit up, information regarding all of my claims is freely available online.

Was anyone as surprised as I was that ooops, I almost called her 'beached whale' again erm JEMMA saved Lotan? That's gonna make the headlines for sure.

About Kiff... sorry, I still can't spell his name I like him a lot and don't doubt that he loves the BB show and has watched a lot of it. He is clever and deserves to go far if not even win it and the following is no criticism... but don't you get the feeling that when he is in the DR he thinks he's on BBUS??
If his BBUS thinking spills into his strategy, it could cause him trouble in the future.

Is Tom flying under the radar and sucking up to the big boys or what? :laugh:

at this point I feel like this Dystopia poster is just plagiarizing the most outrageous posts from the BBUK Facebook page and waiting for people to catch on.

Ugh... cryptic notes and writings I turned my back on when I was 9 - could never make any sense out of those. It's like playing chess.... who has time for that shit?

Good god this season is already becoming a mess.

In twelve days, there has been two evictions, two walks and one ejection...

Reactions: Tee
I'd kinda given up on experiencing any excitement out of this season again, though I have been watching every daily show religiously. :bookworm:
My question really was when are the producers going to fly in a bunch of tourists from somewhere to fill the empty spaces considering that the HMs just seem to be leaving whenever they want.

So evictions is going to be interesting. Out of the four up, I'd like Joe to go because the yunguns at this stage seem quite capable of winding themselves up without his input. But then, I'd like him to stay at the same time just because of the unpredictability of his character or whatever you wanna call it.

Though I can't stand the bitch Hannah.... see, I even remember her name now (still don't know her sister's who seems to be dancing to her tune, the apprentice as it were) - what I did anticipate after the other not so white looking dames had gone - because let's face it, they were bitches too.... STOP calling me racist, it's got nothing to do with that!!! It is not I who has such fucked up attitudes! :woot:

Anyway, what happened to my coherency... I anticipated that the other not so white looking dames would start tearing the place apart because this has happened in every single season when there was a black girl in there. I know there were two black guys too... one was a boxer who lost it when he got drunk, but he wasn't playing the race card nor was he a feminist (whatever that is) - and the other one was the lanky guy as a visitor who climbed over the wall and escaped - neither had he ever played the race card or any related hogwash. He seemed like an amiable guy but he'd had enough so he left. (On that note - has anyone noticed that there is no more elevated privacy area so that inmates can't pull a prison break?)

The problem is with the black women (and for the umpteenth time: I am not a racist) that grow up or spend most of their life in GB or UK. They seem to be programmed in certain ways: every white person is a racist - if you're a woman, you must be a feminist or you are a traitor.... and I'm only scratching the surface because those of you who actually pay attention to what's really going on, already know everything I could possibly tell you and the rest of you - the Ostriches - you'll never understand anyway.

So now after this sermon, out of the four up for eviction, I'd like no one to go, but it will have to be Joe because I want others to se what a devious bitch Hannah really is.

Chanelle might have to tread softly from now on, I think she already received 2 warnings and I'll admit she is still one of my favourites because of her delightful, filterfree behaviour.

On the guys' side I like Lotan, I'd never thought... despite his recent moments of unsteadiness, I feel he's keeping himself together.

Kiff - Raff or whatever his name is I like too, he is a good HM I think but he's gotta start watching his ass if he's gonna start playing the game American style and try building alliances every day. Hannah already had him by the balls today when she proclaimed: We are friends so you have to tell me!! He fell for it, got bullied. Watch out KiffRaff :tongue:

at this point I feel like this Dystopia poster is just plagiarizing the most outrageous posts from the BBUK Facebook page and waiting for people to catch on.

Ok troll, I've got you pegged. A friend actually helped me decipher your erudite post directed at me, which I find quite rude tbh.
I'd been scratching my head and been wondering whether you were pointing at me (the word Dystopia took me to that train of thought) then I started looking for a poster I might have posted but I knew I hadn't so I just let it go and thought the kid is stoned.

My friend however explained it to me:

You are a troll... finally I know what that means too - because trolls never contribute anything to the topics being discussed but instead lurk in the dark and look for someone they can 'attack' or try and piss off in one way or another. Makes sense, right? Because that's exactly what you do. My friend showed me that you hadn't posted a single comment on the show itself.

My friend told me you were a 'snowflake' --- ouch, not that one, I looked that up not long ago for a different reason and I'd found about a dozen different definitions for that one... but she told me that the most recent definition for 'snowflakes' are for those Millennial kids who would sue the government for the fact that they have to pay for the internet, that food isn't free and that they don't have a nanny who dresses them in the morning.
So basically snowflakes live in a bubble where the rules are: I have all the rights but no responsibilities.

Unlike you, my friend is not a people hater. She said, give her a break, she's a product of the times. She knows nothing about punctuation and capitalization and to put together a complete sentence is extremely difficult for her because she is used to texting, not conversing. Probably some pimple-faced, underfed 16 year old girl with bad breath who cant' get a boyfriend while her hormones are already playing havoc. She described you much more in detail actually, but I am not here to insult you or attempt to break your bubble.

However, you'd do me a great favour if you explained to me how I would access the BBUK Facebook page when I don't have a Facebook account? Now I know it can be hacked.... but why on earth would I waste time on hacking into Facebook to read when somebody got divorced or took a dump?

I do realise that it will take some time for you to process that there are actually people who do NOT have Facebook... but you're not off the hook, once you've got your head around that 'crazy' idea, I still want an answer, after all you are the braniac (you even found the word plagiarize in the dictionary, bravo) - how do you think I access facebook when I don't have an account???

And finally, if you have anything to say to me, try and form legible sentences and say it to my face, best option would be PM, I suggest that so I won't have to embarrass you in public... though as I've recently learned from our famous 'In House Troll' - trolls tend to shy away from one on ones - it takes their 'shine' away or whatever perverted kick you guys get out of trolling.

I would suggest masturbating for you instead off trolling, the result is bound to be more satisfying but I'm not sure if that word is allowed on this forum.

Oh my God!

One poster on the YouTube channel I follow described Joe as looking like an "old transvesite without makeup", and now it has been suggested, I can SO mentally see it!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It pains me to say this, but I really am only just hanging in there. I find these housemates to be super boring and I am struggling to find any interest.

I neither love nor hate any of them, and let's face it, that blind love/hate is what makes the show. If I had to pic a fav it would probably be Boy/Lotan Girl/NoOne.

I agree @Rison, it's a mess. I am about to embark on today's episode and I am praying the intruders bring some spice.

Ok troll, I've got you pegged. A friend actually helped me decipher your erudite post directed at me, which I find quite rude tbh.
I'd been scratching my head and been wondering whether you were pointing at me (the word Dystopia took me to that train of thought) then I started looking for a poster I might have posted but I knew I hadn't so I just let it go and thought the kid is stoned.

My friend however explained it to me:

You are a troll... finally I know what that means too - because trolls never contribute anything to the topics being discussed but instead lurk in the dark and look for someone they can 'attack' or try and piss off in one way or another. Makes sense, right? Because that's exactly what you do. My friend showed me that you hadn't posted a single comment on the show itself.

My friend told me you were a 'snowflake' --- ouch, not that one, I looked that up not long ago for a different reason and I'd found about a dozen different definitions for that one... but she told me that the most recent definition for 'snowflakes' are for those Millennial kids who would sue the government for the fact that they have to pay for the internet, that food isn't free and that they don't have a nanny who dresses them in the morning.
So basically snowflakes live in a bubble where the rules are: I have all the rights but no responsibilities.

Unlike you, my friend is not a people hater. She said, give her a break, she's a product of the times. She knows nothing about punctuation and capitalization and to put together a complete sentence is extremely difficult for her because she is used to texting, not conversing. Probably some pimple-faced, underfed 16 year old girl with bad breath who cant' get a boyfriend while her hormones are already playing havoc. She described you much more in detail actually, but I am not here to insult you or attempt to break your bubble.

However, you'd do me a great favour if you explained to me how I would access the BBUK Facebook page when I don't have a Facebook account? Now I know it can be hacked.... but why on earth would I waste time on hacking into Facebook to read when somebody got divorced or took a dump?

I do realise that it will take some time for you to process that there are actually people who do NOT have Facebook... but you're not off the hook, once you've got your head around that 'crazy' idea, I still want an answer, after all you are the braniac (you even found the word plagiarize in the dictionary, bravo) - how do you think I access facebook when I don't have an account???

And finally, if you have anything to say to me, try and form legible sentences and say it to my face, best option would be PM, I suggest that so I won't have to embarrass you in public... though as I've recently learned from our famous 'In House Troll' - trolls tend to shy away from one on ones - it takes their 'shine' away or whatever perverted kick you guys get out of trolling.

I would suggest masturbating for you instead off trolling, the result is bound to be more satisfying but I'm not sure if that word is allowed on this forum.
You post this bible length response all because a fellow poster posted a two line post about your posting style, and then you actually have the audacity to call to have your "friend" call Troy a "snowflake". It is laugh out loud funny to me that you needed the words of your "friend" in order to validate your long winded poorly articulated point, and then you finish your boring contradictory diatribe with once again requesting a private PM.

Oh and don't worry about embarrassing Troy when replying with your lengthy garbled nonsense, in my opinion the only person you embarrass when it comes to your replies is yourself!

And stop begging posters for PM's! It's pathetic!

So the producers have come to their senses and replenished the livestock in the House. It would be preposterous for me to speculate on either of the two Blondies yet, they both might turn out to be good additions to the circus, we will see.
Interestingly, Isabelle with the carrot tan said she'd probably clash with Hannah and Deborah because they are short tempered as did the guy who missed the cut. Hannah's (I think) reaction was wow wow.... no doubt in her book that is racist.

At the first convenient moment, Deborah sucks up to Isabelle pretending she's interested in the Keiran/Isabelle history. Isabelle seems to fall for it, we will see, maybe Blondie is smarter than the two African Queens together despite their having god on their side.

There will be tears tomorrow, in the form of actual tears, or screams or maybe even warnings from the Big Sisters who can't speak English.
I can never get over this. That's racism!! :p:p:p

Ellie has to be one of the worst housemates of all time. All she literally talks about is Lotan and it is so cringeworthy. He isn't the slightest bit into her and yet she starts mocking the new intruder Savannah simply cause Lotan is showing a bit of interest in her? Cringeeee.

Overall this season isn't all that good is it? I think Chanelle and Hannah make things fairly interesting. The producers fuck up time and time again though. Picking two relatively bland, blonde girls to enter as intruders when the majority of the housemates are already bland and dull does nothing for the show... Their mindset behind sending Isabelle in was probably that it would stir up some trouble between Rebecca and Kieron but that is quite simply boring. Surely they could've found two big characters to send in and mix things up?

I actually have 'troynuncdicit' on ignore for stalking me across the internet and shouting immature tirades. So I recommend the ignore function.

Thank you so much. It's uncanny, for a week or so I've been trying to find that 'ignore option' to rid myself of that serial pest aka our "In House Troll' - the one who fuels up her broom with Methylated Spirits because she can't afford the real stuff due to her alcohol addiction, the one with the imaginary boyfriend, the one who gets constantly fined because she doesn't follow the flight-plan.... most of the time she doesn't even lodge one, just hops on her broom and hopes for the best.
I was hoping she might get lost in the Bermuda Triangle... but she just keeps on turning up as soon as she smells a post that is 'trollable' - weird creature.

I found yet another Alert of hers which of course I don't read but I wish I wouldn't be burdened with something I don't want. It's like junk-mail you never read but you still have to delete it.

To make a long story even longer, last night I decided that there must be away to block - I know there used to be one because I've blocked quite a few, but that was a few years ago during BBAU when the changes to the outlay and some parts of the interface hadn't been made. It was so easy then

I went through all the options and finally found it - and yes, I had Champagne for breakfast (or was it coffee) to reward myself for my tenacity.

So maybe I'm naive and everybody knows this already, but I only discovered last night that I could access your profile by clicking on your avatar for example, which gives me the options of Report - Ignore - Follow. Easy. But then, you are not a Troll and therefore have no reason to hide your profile.

Now you go and try accessing the "In House Troll's" profile - nada. THAT is why I had such a hell of a time figuring out how to do it. (Though I suspect that if the Broom Pilot reads this before you do, she'll probably switch her profile on for the time being just to prove me wrong lol)

I doubt the Snowflake's gonna come back to me.... probably having a shower and buying new socks and all the things a stupid lil girl needs to attract boys, in other words, following my sage advice.

Good times!!

Thanks for pointing it out anyway Starry!

think I am done with BBUK,its just the same old,same old reality stars over and over again.What is wrong with the UK are there NO
normal people there?

Best sentence of the day:

" Life's too short to pick up your knickers "

think I am done with BBUK,its just the same old,same old reality stars over and over again.What is wrong with the UK are there NO
normal people there?

I think they've run out of money that's why they had the eviction on Thursday.... Brexit and all, ya know?

The irony is that Emma claimed that in this eviction there would be no twists etc..... what a load of crap. The fact that they had the eviction on Thursday alone is a twist. One more day (until Friday) and the sparks would have flown, but as usual the producers have their own little twisted agenda.

Anyone noticed how Kiff - Raff - Riff ... such a difficult name to remember, the multilinguist is digging a hole for himself by siding up with the evil sisters? I still think he's playing BBUS. He's not a bad kid, but he's gotta grow some balls soon.

Back