Skip to main content

Big Brother UK 2017 - BB18

Okay then, YouTube is doing it again, didn't take them long this time - does anyone have a working link for today's Live Eviction?

Thanks in advance!

Disappointed with the first eviction. It felt like a setup, we endlessly hear about how she is supposedly holding back her daughter, even though her daughter seems relatively boring anyway. But the producers so want her for a showmance. And the only edit she got was being a cougar. Really would have preferred others like Imran or Lotan out. Imran is a waste of space.

Watchable so far still. Rebecca is interesting, Arthur seems to have a role to stir things up and is doing it ok. Kayleigh is probably just there for a showmance, she's looks expendable.

Wrong person got evicted, producers screwed up completely this time from the very beginning. Tom should have been evicted instead, surely they could have spun it somehow.
Why would they give such a dolt that 'superpower' on the first day? Regardless of how dopey Emma tries to spin it, Tom is not a nice guy nor is he smart.

On the topic of Emma, as usual, she excelled. Prior to the actual eviction she practically (if you listen closely) said that the earth was flat, nice one Emma, she of course had no idea what she was blabbing on about as usual, and after the eviction Mandy completely owned Emma.
Not in a nasty way mind you, you could just see the maturity of Mandy in comparison to the ever daft Emma who doesn't know how to listen and NEVER has a plan B with her silly mass-produced questions.

I will love Arthur forever for his flat-earth curve ball. Nobody saw it coming and there were only a few who actually considered that there might be a reason for such a bold, obviously ridiculous claim, the rest were completely dumbfounded, especially (and you could see it by their aggressive reactions) the.... now how shall I say to avoid rubbing up against the PCs and Ostriches again... the Believers. Yes, that's a decent word, thank you.

Which is actually ironic to say the least when you think of it. But then, the Believers have never been known for excelling in free, independent thought.

And while I'm in a bitching mood, let me have my fill.

So Arthur pretty much shattered the universe of Sukhvinder and her emasculated eunuch. A moment later he joins them in the kitchen and offers to make them a cuppa. Sounded sincere to me and I got the impression he wanted to express that there are no or should be no hard feelings.

Awkward silence and not surprisingly it is the boss-wife from hell who takes the lead by telling Arthur that she'd rather not talk to him right now... WTF??? He offered a cuppa she could have simply said "No thank you" the message would have been the same except it would have sounded like an adult had expressed it.
Eunuch accordingly had his cue and when Arthur tried to ask him something else (can't remember what it was), instead of behaving like a decent human being aka someone who lives according to a religious code - Eunuch completely ignored Arthur and just walked out on him.

Let me remind you, all of this because a mentally provocative claim that the earth is flat.

According to their profiles, the Eunuch is 39 - his boss-wife from hell is 38 and Arthur is 24.

Simple question: WHO was it that acted like 13 year old children?

It's interesting how Kayleigh calls Arthur a sociopath... does she know what that word means I wonder?

Oh and I just remember why ever since Launch Night she never entered my mind again. There was a bid of side-boob... hey, what's not to like, but apart from that she must have been hiding in some hole sober and with no-one to abuse.

Now if she took off her clothes and walked around naked all day, I might give her a second chance.... but dressed and with that mouth on her she can go and fuck right off. See, this is what happens when you listen to a brainless bitch like her for two minutes, you lose your good manners.... disclaimer, not my fault.

Oh and what was Raptosaurus

1253782223.jpg

....yes this one

bbuk-Sukhvinder.jpg

...on about at the beginning of the show? Was she complaining about white people and that she had to break through to get to them or near them or suck their blood? I find it extremely difficult to make any sense out of what she's trying to say but.... according to the current PC definition of racism - she is exactly that: A racist.

Marital confrontations? I must have missed something lol

What I need now is give my poor ears a rest.

Viewers voted in the pretty boy. Blame them.
No, blame the producers. This twist is literally the producers setting up their shit ideas in such a way that they'll pass the blame on to the public when they inevitably back fire.

The show just comes back a bigger mess every single year - really the biggest twist they could do now is just cut it back down to 10-12 HMs and reinstate the original nomination rules - and then don't mess with them. That is the only way the show could win back some respect from it's remaining viewers - and it's not the old guard (they're long gone!) - it's the C5 generation who are as fed up of anyone of their maniupulation.

The show is now getting beaten nightly by Love Island - a show which is essentially Big Brother in the sun with attractive young housemates. The contestants though are much more relateable - they have normal jobs, come from across the country and are just generally likeable. Can't remember the last time BBUK has a housemate I'd actually call "likeable".

I watch neither but one big difference is every clip or press release I see about Love Island is about them just having a bit of fun whilst everything I see about BBUK is about them arguing over something completely insignificant - think the latest was an argument over dust. Yes, dust!

No, blame the producers. This twist is literally the producers setting up their shit ideas in such a way that they'll pass the blame on to the public when they inevitably back fire
Fair enough.

I made it to the first eviction episode, but cannot be bothered any more. I'm out.

Disappointed with the first eviction. It felt like a setup, we endlessly hear about how she is supposedly holding back her daughter, even though her daughter seems relatively boring anyway. But the producers so want her for a showmance. And the only edit she got was being a cougar. Really would have preferred others like Imran or Lotan out. Imran is a waste of space.

Watchable so far still. Rebecca is interesting, Arthur seems to have a role to stir things up and is doing it ok. Kayleigh is probably just there for a showmance, she's looks expendable.
I was happy enough wth the outcome. I preferred mummsy leaving over Imran. While I too find him a total waste of space, I am interested in watching he and his dictator like wife a bit longer.

I am completely sucked in like I always am when it comes to Big Brother. Good, bad or horrendous, I just love it.

I think that in some way Arthur is the scape goat for his class, and the others have a chance to tell that class what they think of it .... actually, more what they feel of it ..... via Arthur. No, he is not blameless, but it interesting to see the class divide, and how little the top care what the plebs think. Raph doesn't get it, because luckily he doesn't have to, not having grown up in their warped system.

Logan has the potential to be a good leader, if he can keep his ego under control.

I wonder if there is a template somewhere, outlining the archetypes they will be putting in. Last time Joe was in, he had Lego hair.

It’s official, I changed my mind about Kayleigh completely. A dozen of her clones could dance around me naked all day, I’d still put them out in the trash asap – nobody needs that shit. Just curious how long her ‘entertainment value’ will last for.

Curious also that the ‘meeting’ that was called by the Eunuch with the intention to forget what was and be positive and move on lasted no longer than maybe a minute or so. No sooner had Arthur entered the stage, the Hyena pack had gathered ready for the attack.

Granted, Arthur was being a bit stupid and lost the plot there for a while…. Hm…. He must be the only HM ever who lost the plot unless I’m missing something.

Oh and isn’t it nice that ‘big bad’ boy Tom finally got knocked off his perch? It’ll be interesting to see what strategy he’s gonna play from now on… but, what am I saying, Tom and strategy? I must be stoned.

I have a feeling though that at least for a few days he’ll be sucking up to many HMs because even he should be aware that he made a few enemies, not because of circumstances, but because of his behaviour and stupidity.

And finally some sound advice for all the little and/or not so little girls who are curious about anal sex. Listen closely, I will say this only once:

BUZZFEED is not a source for the safe practice of the above mentioned activities!!!!

Why you may ask – BECAUSE:: The sexual advice columns on Buzzfeed are written by twenty year old girls who are most likely still virgins and have their knickers in a knot because they read 50 Shades. End of story. Try and remember it
:woot::woot::woot:

My favourite just left, and they are circling around Raph now.

Liked: Arthur

Ok: Charlotte, Raph, Chanelle,

Dislike: Suhk (I am trying, then she talks), Tom, Kayleigh,

What is it in buff guys' sweat that dissolves shirts?

Back