Skip to main content

Big Brother UK 2017 - BB18

Bertrendo

The eye has been leaked this morning, brace yourselves...

C_fgnJPW0AM0oJK.jpg:large

Channel 5 said: “At a time of political upheaval and tough questions about unity in the UK, Big Brother brings you an alternative look at Britain.”
They added that the new series will be a “summer of contrasts, conflicts and collaboration… and more fireworks than you could imagine, as a selection of people, from a range of backgrounds, come together in the ultimate social experiment.
“The United Kingdom of Big Brother… and everyone is welcome.”

So this year they are somewhat going the roots of the show. Personally I really like the eye and its quirky-ness! But not many people share the same feelings as me.

Reactions: Tee
Ok so I had to go look for it myself... here it is:
big-brother-2017-civilian-eye.jpg.pagespeed.ce.7zgKyOHq9C.jpg

That eye is dreadful but here's hoping they are at least being mildly truthful about the theme this year... It would be a nice change to be able to stomach more than a few minutes of the show... Though I highly doubt anything has changed...

When does it start?

I'm pretty sure I am over BB now but I will give it a try for a few eps.

You've got to be kidding me... That house is the worst of all time... Or at the very least of the C5 era...
I love it. If I walked into somebodies actual home and it looked like that I'd cringe but for a BB house it is perfect imo. I like them when they a weird and wacky. I hate when BB houses look relatively "normal" e.g. the Australian houses on Channel 9.

You've got to be kidding me... That house is the worst of all time... Or at the very least of the C5 era...
Agree - C5 usually get the houses right and I loved the pop-art house in January - probably the best of the C5 era. This one is just a hideous mess though.

Agree - C5 usually get the houses right and I loved the pop-art house in January - probably the best of the C5 era. This one is just a hideous mess though.

There was a time where I'd say that C5's branding and desgin was one of the strong points of BBUK but it seems to be slipping... I don't mind when the house is abstract and pushes boundaries but this just too far off the mark for me...

Back