Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's basically no confirmation that BB is coming to 7? I'm so confused 🤔 Some sites are confirming it while others are saying 9 may still claim it.

So there's basically no confirmation that BB is coming to 7? I'm so confused 🤔 Some sites are confirming it while others are saying 9 may still claim it.

I don't see anything being confirmed until the networks upfronts which are:

October 10- Channel Ten
October 16- Nine
October 23- Seven

I managed to get through a rewatch of a 2012 episode earlier (partially motivated by seeing Bae Ray again) and boy, I actually forgot just how much of an insult Nine's version of the show was... at this rate I'm happy with any network over them!

Just remembering back to when I went to a couple of the eviction shows during the 9 era and the overall ambience was a fraction of what it was like during the 10 era.

I wonder if Gretel comes back if they'll bring back the people that made the terrible clothing and hair choices for her...

Does anyone remember that terrible blond wig from the Celebrity Big Brother finale? Or the other one from the first eviction of 2004? 😂 😂 😂

wonder if Gretel comes back if they'll bring back the people that made the terrible clothing and hair choices for her
OMG yes, I forgotten about that aspect. Trying to decide if they should bring them back or not tbh. :roflmao:

Gretel is still my vote. And as I've said. She's happy for the cash.

It will be on one of the subsidiary channels not the main one (Launch on Main maybe but other shows on the other and online )...
So we can have a later start time and "up late" and play it like Britain did and swear and act up and be real.
Also more social media interaction that way. Big plus for them.

They will make it an adult show - which means the younger generation, which they want to appeal to, will be more into it.

I'm going to guess Channel 10 (because Gretel was on Masked singer and lets face it - it is publicity) Ten BOLD?

And they will cast real people AND a mix of instasluts and Bro-Boiz and get the conflict that way. And the interest.

Its Old House V New House.

Of course. Thats my theory.

Gretel is still my vote. And as I've said. She's happy for the cash.

It will be on one of the subsidiary channels not the main one (Launch on Main maybe but other shows on the other and online )...
So we can have a later start time and "up late" and play it like Britain did and swear and act up and be real.
Also more social media interaction that way. Big plus for them.

They will make it an adult show - which means the younger generation, which they want to appeal to, will be more into it.

I'm going to guess Channel 10 (because Gretel was on Masked singer and lets face it - it is publicity) Ten BOLD?

And they will cast real people AND a mix of instasluts and Bro-Boiz and get the conflict that way. And the interest.

Its Old House V New House.

Of course. Thats my theory.

I cant see it being on a multi channel. It is too expensive a show to waste on a multi.

I cant see it being on a multi channel. It is too expensive a show to waste on a multi.
I guess. But love Island started off on one of their offshoots and is now on main, so I think it would be a good strategy to get people to view in at the time slots they need.

Just a snippet from ESA's hiring postings way back in June 2019:

Of note is this (emphasis mine) :

"ll applicants must be proficient in AVID Media Composer, have experience in developing and editing stories from unstructured content, multi-cam experience, a good sense of music editing, and be able to work in a fast-paced, quick turnaround, team environment."

this could be talking about any reality show ever, you realise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back