Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've thought that 10 being owned by CBS would've made it an easy decision.
Seems unlikely though considering they are currently taping what is either an earlier than usual season of Survivor, or one of two, for next year.

I had already started designing the BBB 2020 eye and luckily ruled out a "neon" theme, cos it was too likely the official one would be that.

BBB eye will be very cool though.
I see you've got your feather duster out for tonight.

Oh dear, David believes it is likely Nine is reviving it.
the one thing in the favour around this is as of right now the channel nine BB facebook page has not been updated in nearly two years. If it was them they would be updating it.

the one thing in the favour around this is as of right now the channel nine BB facebook page has not been updated in nearly two years. If it was them they would be updating it.
Yeah I would like to agree but they won't budge until they are ready to confirm it - and it appears no network is quite ready for that yet. Perhaps tomorrow someone will 'fess up?

Yeah I've been checking that Facebook page and seeing if there are any others with the new logo, there is one but it says it's the unofficial page for 2020. I've been checking Instagram too. It's going to be an interesting few weeks.

Why can't they just go back to basics as in BASICS?
In 2001 it was intriguing and interesting and novel to be a fly on the wall of a reality TV show. Now, not so much. That's why the twists and games and novelties got ramped up as each season went by. Think of what sells MAFS etc, it's not cool, genuine people getting along together in the hope they won some money any more. They want arguments and drama. Times have changed. Pity though.

Not only would I prefer Ten or 7 but I would also prefer SBS or ABC over nine!
Haha, Amen to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back