Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set up some tents on top of the charred remains? Are there any other QLD options? That's where it should be but most likely Sydney or Melbourne.

So many questions to be answered.
General trend in recent years is most shows coming out of Sydney, so every chance it will be there

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!!! Big Brother is coming back??? 😱

I am nervous to as what a Channel 7 version would be like. I really hope it’s good and they do things properly this time. Let’s have this back as a long running and successful show.

Gretel coming back to hosting would be so awesome. That would be a dream come true. I would be much more confident in a reboot if Gretel is involved. In her interview on radio the other day she is really on the ball with things and how Big Brother should be run.

BTW Hiya to all you people coming back! Lovely to see you guys. 🤗

Honestly I didn’t think this day would come for a few more years....

Last edited:
I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!!! Big Brother is coming back??? 😱

I am nervous to as what a Channel 7 version would be like. I really hope it’s good and they do things properly this time. Let’s have this back as a long running and successful show.

Gretel coming back to hosting would be so awesome. That would be a dream come true. I would be much confident in a reboot if Gretel is involved. In her interview on radio the other day she is really on the ball with things and how Big Brother should be run.

BTW Hiya to all you people coming back! Lovely to see you guys. 🤗

Honestly I didn’t think this day would come for a few more years....
If I could react to this post with a heart I would ❤️❤️
It’s like a filthy ole reunion! Ha

If film queensland want to back Big Brother staying in queensland, I could see it being filmed in the Village Roadshow soundstages next to movieworld.

I wonder who will host?

My guesses are one of either.
- Andrew O'Keefe
- Joel Creasey
- Kochie
- Manu
- Ricki-Lee

Maybe Sonia Kruger might go back to 7? Who knows?

RE Location, I agree that QLD is the best state weather wise, especially during the winter/autumn months. This of course wouldn't stop them moving into a sound stage which could be in Sydney or Melbourne. (Similar to bbcan)

Oxenford Studios in QLD could host. Could be ideal to have a mix of good weather and a film-ready area with the allure of the Gold Coast which seems to be somewhat trendy for TV (eg: The Logies)

If anything, I'm selfish in wanting it hosted in QLD so I can go to the live shows ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back