Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Finch came off really nice and funny on Ladies Night recently and wouldn’t mind seeing her do it. But other than that I can’t see many people on seven who will bring “youthful entertainment” which they’re aiming for.

Just no Joel or Kochie and we’ll be fine.

AFL matches usually start at around 7.30 on Thursdays-Saturdays and at 3.20 on Sunday's. Something to bare in mind.

If auditions are in the next few days. When would they be does everyone think? If the shows airs in Q3

Audition details are going out in the next couple of days. Don't cancel your weekend plans.

FWIW, auditions were announced at the end of BB 2013 (Nov-ish 2013), then ran in about April 2014. The show wasn't on the air until August. Back in the Ten days, they used to hold auditions in Dec/Jan for an April launch.

So I'd expect the outlook to become a bit clearer once Endemol actually announce the auditions.

Rachel Finch came off really nice and funny on Ladies Night recently and wouldn’t mind seeing her do it. But other than that I can’t see many people on seven who will bring “youthful entertainment” which they’re aiming for.

Just no Joel or Kochie and we’ll be fine.

It will be completely ruined if Joel Creasey hosts it. Destroyed Take Me Out.

They should try their best to get Gretel.

Audition details are going out in the next couple of days. Don't cancel your weekend plans.

FWIW, auditions were announced at the end of BB 2013 (Nov-ish 2013), then ran in about April 2014. The show wasn't on the air until August. Back in the Ten days, they used to hold auditions in Dec/Jan for an April launch.

So I'd expect the outlook to become a bit clearer once Endemol actually announce the auditions.
Sorry, I meant to write the details part!

AFL matches usually start at around 7.30 on Thursdays-Saturdays and at 3.20 on Sunday's. Something to bare in mind.

I have already said above that it will work around that. Half hour daily shows from 7 on Thursday/Friday. Eviction shows start from 7:30 on Sunday (taking the place of Sunday night). Not something needed to keep in mind at all.

I have already said above that it will work around that. Half hour daily shows from 7 on Thursday/Friday. Eviction shows start from 7:30 on Sunday (taking the place of Sunday night). Not something needed to keep in mind at all.

Half hour daily shows at 10.30-11.30pm on Thursday/Friday nights sound reasonable to you? Won't finish until around then.

Go back and read my post again. Half hour daily shows from 7. As in before the game.

No. They are not going to move Better Homes and Gardens prior to the football to accommodate for Big Brother. Most likely will end up on the secondary channel on those days.

This. Agree.
Although we all know they won’t do the old format. It’ll be 60/90min episodes.

Bring back @MADONNA nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Don't speak it's name. It'll hear you! 😝

tenor.gif

Joel Creasey had his show axed on 7 recently, hasn't he?

You just want me to get done for murder don't you. I'd rather Scotty Cam host.

Well, well, well...

Look at what the net logged in!

Did you find love? Last time we spoke you’d found a bowchikawowo!

Ha! I've been around for Survivor thank you very much. So I didn't have to search as hard as you for my login details. xo

And you'll be overjoyed to know I am indeed still living in defacto bliss with the SAME guy! Monogamish isn't so bad after all. We've even got a fur child. 🤮

There should only be 1-2 AFL Thursday games around Q3 hopefully. 7 might dump the whole Friday daily show all together or put it on one of their digital channels?

No. They are not going to move Better Homes and Gardens prior to the football to accommodate for Big Brother. Most likely will end up on the secondary channel on those days.

Because they've never bumped Better Homes and Gardens to digital channels when something else will bring better ratings.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Home and Away gets pushed back to broadcast Sun-Wed because they anticipate better ratings from BB.

This. Agree.
Although we all know they won’t do the old format. It’ll be 60/90min episodes.

We don't know that for sure, though.

I’m not gonna get my hopes up until this is either posted on TV tonight or is confirmed by either Endemol or 7.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Home and Away gets pushed back to broadcast Sun-Wed because they anticipate better ratings from BB.
Me too. At a guess, one 90-minute episode of BB would cost around the same, if not less as the three episodes of Home and Away that 7 show on Thursday nights. BB surely could deliver better ratings then them on a Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back