Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would place money on it, it will be a Ch7 personality like Mel Doyle

Nooooo. They need to stop trying to make her happen as a host. She's too ~news. Her and that Jessica Rowe (who I think is 7 these days?). I do not want.

A comedy type person perhaps? Anne Edmonds?

They had better resurrect live feeds though!

Yes to Live feeds please. Now that I'm more than old enough to have a credit card I could actually pay for it without stealing the parent's card!

giphy.gif

BB is coming BACK!!?!?!?!?!!!!!
What sort of black magic miracle! Who will host? Gretel is obviously the dream but I'm not holding my breath. I hardly watch TV live anymore so not up with the Seven hosting options. Please not Shelley Craft and her horrid new hair. That's all I ask.

Also HA! at this place already ~pumping. Not seen so many 'online' members in an age.

Joel Creasey had his show axed on 7 recently, hasn't he?

Nooooo. They need to stop trying to make her happen as a host. She's too ~news. Her and that Jessica Rowe (who I think is 7 these days?). I do not want.

A comedy type person perhaps? Anne Edmonds?

Y

A comedy person could definitely work. Didn’t 9 look at getting Hamish and Andy to host the show when they had the rights?

I'm expecting a former Home and Away actress to host. Zoe Ventoura? Or if it's filmed in Sydney, Edwina Bartholemew might get the nod.

Wonder when the audition form will come so I can fill it in?

It's more than a form, expect to be required to show up to an actual casting call. Multiple stages of audition day. Then multiple rounds of auditions.

Let’s just hope it’s not hosted by Jo Griggs.
As cute as Mel Doyle would be... and she is very mum-sy it would be a bold choice. I can’t see anyone of great choice really under their current stable.

NO Joel Creasy please

Yeah Joel’s show was cancelled but he did reappear as a guest judge for Got Talent so he’s still on 7 ish

If auditions are in the next few days. When would they be does everyone think? If the shows airs in Q3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back