Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also will be interesting to see what they're gonna do for a house and where they will put it. A lot of money would have to be spent buying all new stuff for it.

Being a live show, It isn't really possible to edit it to the extent of MAFS or MKR luckily.

I'm so happy it's back and by the sound of things the enthusiasm 7 has for the series is really exciting! Which also means we could be getting an incredible 20th anniversary season in 2021 too.

Seeing as casting call is coming this year, we might see it up against MAFS which is not ideal as it is a true ratings powerhouse.

Being a live show, It isn't really possible to edit it to the extent of MAFS or MKR luckily.

I'm so happy it's back and by the sound of things the enthusiasm 7 has for the series is really exciting! Which also means we could be getting an incredible 20th anniversary season in 2021 too.
They can edit the ads can't they? Like "See what X contestant said to X to make them leave the house forever!"

Considering there is no house, no studio, no cast, it won't be in Q1 (up against MAFS).
Q2 is olympics territory so won't go there, but Olympics will rate well so provides a good platform for promotion
Most likely ends up in Q3, although if Ch7 are worried about clashing with AFL may end up Q4.

edit: I see it as most likely running (assuming 90 days/3 months):
1. August - October
2. October - December
3. April-June

Considering there is no house, no studio, no cast, it won't be in Q1 (up against MAFS).
Q2 is olympics territory so won't go there, but Olympics will rate well so provides a good platform for promotion
Most likely ends up in Q3, although if Ch7 are worried about clashing with AFL may end up Q4.
7 have the AFL, and I reckon the show will air Sunday-Thursday so they should be alright for the most part in that regards but who knows

edit: I see it as most likely running (assuming 90 days/3 months):
1. August - October
2. October - December
3. April-June
Probably will come off the back of the Olympics

I have a feeling the show will be shorter than usual. Probably a 10 week run.

But would love to be proven wrong haha

Also will be interesting to see what they're gonna do for a house and where they will put it. A lot of money would have to be spent buying all new stuff for it.

Hopefully it'll get a new locale and a completely fresh start. Will be a lot cheaper to produce now with all the automated technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back