Skip to main content

Big Brother: The records (The statistics page)

S

spanish

I open this page to talk about the records or the statistics about the all seasons around de world.

Who is the oldest winner? Who is the youngest housemate in a current season? Who were the first couple to enter the house?

Some stats for the cuurent shows on air.

Big Brother 10 USA
Jerry is the oldest Housemate ever for a BB main edition, at 75 years old.

Secret Story 4 France
There have now been 2,962 Housemates in Big Brother history and Quentin is the first Housemate whose name starts with the letter Q.

Big Brother 9 UK
This is the 17th edition in total for the UK, which is a record. The country with the next highest total number of editions is Spain with 11.

Oldest winner (any edition) = Bill Flynn, aged 53 when he won Celebrity Big Brother 1 South Africa

Oldest winner (main edition) = Terri, aged 52 when she won Big Brother 8 Australia

Youngest Housemate (any edition) = Aldred aged 15 years and 10 months when he was in the Teen Big Brother 1 Philippines house

Youngest Housemate (main edition) = Maeva aged 17 when she was in Secret Story 4 France house

Last week Steven was evicted from BB10 USA by 9-0 votes.

The record for the highest margin of Housemate votes is held by 2 people

Mike, Big Brother USA 5 who was evicted by 10-0 votes
Murielle, Big Brother Belgium 1 who was evicted by 10-0 votes

I have a doubt. Do you know if Coco and Katja (BB3) were the first couple that entered the house?
cocord3.png
katjavk5.png

Coco and Katja were a couple before they entered the house.

BB3 Germany was the 15th ever BB edition and I don't know of any couples that were in the previous 14 editions, so I believe they were the first couple.

Yeah, I think they were the first couple ever and everybody has known that they were a couple. (RTL/RTL2 wanted to make sure that there is a lot of sex in the house)

Some more records:

Longest Big Brother: Big Brother 5 Germany (365 days)

Longest time in the BB house: Sascha & Franzu (365 days)

Most Housemates (not counting Houseguests): BB5 Germany and BB6 Germany (56 housemates)

Longest uninterrupted broadcast of Big Brother: Big Brother 5 and 6 Germany (728 days)

Total duration of all Big Brother seasons: BB Germany (1473 days)

Most housemates in the House during all seasons: BB Germany (222 days)

First mole that entered the house: Silvia (BB 3 Germany)

First wedding in the house: Marco & Bettina (BB6 - The village, Germany) (not sure)

Most Housemates (not counting Houseguests): BB5 Germany and BB6 Germany (56 housemates)

First wedding in the house: Marco & Bettina (BB6 - The village, Germany) (not sure)

There were 59 Housemates in both BB5 and BB6 Germany

Marco & Bettina wasn't the first BB wedding. As Sylvia was married in BB1 Slovakia 2 months before. There may have been other weddings before this as well.

Marco & Bettina wasn't the first BB wedding. As Sylvia was married in BB1 Slovakia 2 months before. There may have been other weddings before this as well.
Did it a true wedding?

We could talk about the records of our countries.

Did BBAU01 become the first BB worldwide to introduce "intruders" into the house?

Did BBAU01 become the first BB worldwide to introduce "intruders" into the house?

As BB Australia is the only country to use the word "intruders" I suppose it depends on what is the definition of the word.

If by intruders you mean a housemate that entered the house after the launch day then Mona in BB1 Netherlands (the very first Big Brother) was the first as she entered on day 15.

However, Mona was a replacement housemate for Tara who had voluntarily left.

If "intruder" means someone who entered the house after launch day that was not a replacement for someone else then that would be BB1 Belgium in September 2000. On day 3 two new housemates Murielle & Edith entered and on day 5 the housemates had to vote to evict one of them.

I always see "intruders" and replacements as two different things, even though both are new housemates/latecomers.

Yeah by intruder I meant generally a latecomer, though probably more specifically one put in on purpose (that is, not a replacement).

I always see "intruders" and replacements as two different things, even though both are new housemates/latecomers.

Yeah, imo intruders are those who aren't replacing housemates, and the others are replacement housemates.

Yeah! I think that a replacement housemate and intruder are different terms.

Back