Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...back to the halfway house... brilliant!... I'm so loving the fonts that you're using... or should I say... creating... great stuff 2-nutz... cheers.

...adding to the post above... I like the way that you did your own credits with the housemates names etc2-nutz... (I actually put Ben's / Drew's and Jade's names into the credits of 'The Shining' poster to see if anyone picked up on it lol!... I'm guessing that nobody did lol!... I like doing little shit like that... cheers.

...adding to the post above... I like the way that you did your own credits with the housemates names etc2-nutz... (I actually put Ben's / Drew's and Jade's names into the credits of 'The Shining' poster to see if anyone picked up on it lol!... I'm guessing that nobody did lol!... I like doing little shit like that... cheers.

i noticed! great work

As I'm a complete noob with image editing, I offer a few nuggets for you guys to play with:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8eqjlcdnhc4px4c/MaJZkB_gXX

Some of the image previews are cropped, but the actual images show more. Once inside a folder, you should be able to download that folder as a .zip from the "Download" button.

...great pics to use buck07... thanks for the resources... they'll come in handy for sure my friend... cheers.

Keep the link handy, I'll add to it as time the season progresses.

...thanks my friend... that's great.... oh by the way... I love that dancing frog... I would've picked him for sure...one of the all time greats that cartoon... cheers.

Some great stuff coming in folks.Murf has come up with gold!

OH WHY IS LIFE SO UNKIND TO US?

skinny bitches.jpg

Thank you so much to all of you. Uninteresting BB was good in the end :) All of you are so good at making us laugh, so thank again

I know it's similar to one Big Bother did a few pages back .. but meh!

View attachment 32484
hahaha at least those sisters know they are barbie dolls, they seem to embrace it, even though they act like they are 9...giggle giggle
(and here WE adults make silly pictures of others on TV)...I need a life :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back