Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread never fails to make me laugh! ROFL (literally!) xD

...hey all... this one is a day or so behind time... my computer decided to pretty much chuck a tanty and I couldn't do any Photoshopping... (I was traumatized for a short while there... trust me)... but now it's all good again thank god!... this was halfway done while Ben was crying his tits off and my computer went stupid... luckily I didn't lose all of the work that I had done... phew!... cheers.

here's benny.jpg

...hey all... this one is a day or so behind time... my computer decided to pretty much chuck a tanty and I couldn't do any Photoshopping... (I was traumatized for a short while there... trust me)... but now it's all good again thank god!... this was halfway done while Ben was crying his tits off and my computer went stupid... luckily I didn't lose all of the work that I had done... phew!... cheers.

View attachment 32435

Thank you for making me laugh, now I can go to bed :)

View attachment 32435

best one so far Sticky! Very well put together, I love the movie posters, there is always something to go with the housemates.
(set PS to autosave every 5 minutes, I know what it is like to lose all that hard work!)

Cheers, like Forest Gump famously once said, "Being in BB Photoshop thread is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going get!"

Last edited by a moderator:
best one so far Sticky! Very well put togehter, I love the movie posters, there is always something to go with the housemates.
(set PS to autosave every 5 minutes, I know what it is like to lose all that hard work!)

Cheers, like Forest Gump famously once said, "Behind BB Photoshop thread is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going get!"

...thanks 2-nutz... can I ask... how do you set the Photoshop auto save?... that sounds very interesting... I didn't realise that you could do that 2-nutz... cheers.

Well he is an actor, sort of...

oops try that again

Attachments

• Blank.png
    Blank.png
    470 bytes · Views: 406
Last edited:
...I really don't like Rohan... he's so in love with himself... his girlfriend is a doormat... she needs to leave him from what she says on video... anyhow... that aside... here's something to do with that idiot... cheers.

PANEL1.jpgPANEL2.jpgPANEL3.jpgPANEL4.jpgPANEL5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back