Skip to main content

Big Brother Photoshop Thread (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
drew-and-jade's-bogus-journ.jpg

Hi guys, lmfao at everyone's work. This is my extremely lame and amateur-ish attempt to contribute, but feel free to fix it up for me :p Cheers :)

View attachment 32372

Hi guys, lmfao at everyone's work. This is my extremely lame and amateur-ish attempt to contribute, but feel free to fix it up for me :p Cheers :)

...hey oatsalalayla... that's your own personal work of art... it's great as it is... why change it?... nothing on the Photoshop thread is amateur-ish... not everyone is able to do intricate Photoshopping... the main thing that people laugh at is the idea... the joke... nobody is judged on precision... this is a fun thread!... please keep putting in funny stuff... that's what it's all about!... lol!... keep them coming oatsalalayla... cheers.

...Beetlejuice!... Beetlejuice!... Beetlejuice!... one of my favorite comedy movies... I couldn't resist this one lol!... cheers.

ben beetlejuice..jpg

...hey oatsalalayla... that's your own personal work of art... it's great as it is... why change it?... nothing on the Photoshop thread is amateur-ish... not everyone is able to do intricate Photoshopping... the main thing that people laugh at is the idea... the joke... nobody is judged on precision... this is a fun thread!... please keep putting in funny stuff... that's what it's all about!... lol!... keep them coming oatsalalayla... cheers.

Oh Cheers, Sticky! :eek: You're actually one of the ones that I was scared of being compared to! Just because your photoshops are such monumental works of art :) But yeah I'm glad that you cleared that up anyway, wasn't sure if decent Photoshopping skills were a basic requirement here! But you're right, it's all about the joke most of all. Please keep them coming as well...I love this thread! :D

...hey 2-nuts... you're on a roll mate... great work... cheers.
Thankyou Mr Stickyfingers, You are going great guns as well!!!

It is all just a bit of fun. Well said by the way, anyone with an idea should just have a crack, no competitions or judges here, we just get a laugh out of it...Have a great day!

If anyone has any ideas or pics they would like to see done Im sure one or more of us will have a crack for you guys...

Couldn't resist temptation to again come up with a better sounding theme than the official 2012-2013 track!
The titles aren't great though (as previously discussed) but this mock is audio only :p.

click to view

A reminder of last year's mock including modified titles:

click to view

Is this enough mocking to get the official theme 'enhanced' yet? :rolleyes:

PS: Bring back the colour-coded show titles - Blue for Daily Shows, Red for Evictions, etc!

And sorry guys... move right along if you're after tongue-in-cheek photo mocks because this isn't one :p.

Welcome to the newest recruit to the Photoshop Thread Big Bother!

Funny stuff!

To the rest of you, brilliant as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back