Skip to main content

Big Brother "New Era"

Well I was thinking, I'd have to be myself (Bright) during the day to day interactions. Knightro can do tasks and be hosted during eviction night but I'd have to do the nominations, etc... so I guess I'd be playing as two HMs in one.. Bright the guy HM and Knightro the Mascot HM.. Either way, I would be the second mascot to enter the house. The first was in BBBrazil.

An alter ego, eh? I suppose that would be like Yugi Moto going into the house with his Millennium Puzzle. The normal, dorky, cute Yugi would build a rapport with the HMs and be his usual self, but come nominations or tasks when he's needed...... out comes Yami Yugi. Is that what you mean?

Hopefully the producers and Channel 9 have woken up and come to the realisation that to save the show they need to start taking some risks. No point in playing it safe and sending in young, attractive intruders with bland personalities like Leo and Marina and hope that they start a showmance. They need genuinely entertaining housemates who are going to come in and make an impact. Intruders like Vesna2005, Rob2006, Perry2006, Zach2007, Michelle2007. I would love for an outstanding intruder to enter, provide endless entertainment and win.

Alex M did say that there was one auditionee over the age of 35 who was a real standout applicant but in the end was not chosen because he/she did not fit in with the rest of the group. I wonder if they are going to just say screw it and send he/she in.

An alter ego, eh? I suppose that would be like Yugi Moto going into the house with his Millennium Puzzle. The normal, dorky, cute Yugi would build a rapport with the HMs and be his usual self, but come nominations or tasks when he's needed...... out comes Yami Yugi. Is that what you mean?
Exactly! But it might backfire on me because Mascots cannot retell of events to people. So it'll be weird for me when Knightro isnt around to speak about what Cat said to Lawson while Knightro in the room per se. (Im using them as a example).

I just imagined myself going into the diary room as myself and then leaving as Knightro until he is called to the diary room. Of course the HMs would know it's me but as a Golden Rule of Mascots is Silence. So they'd confide in Knightro but I'd wouldnt be able to talk about it as myself. What is said to the mascot, stays with the mascot.. juicy drama and it'll keep me OUT of the red zone hopefully lol
People love drama, obviously not the stomping around with a face like a slapped ass type of drama *cough* Gemma. But I think anything else is definitely worth tuning in for. I hope you do get on the show I don't ever was BBUS but if you get accepted I'll be watching :D

People love drama, obviously not the stomping around with a face like a slapped ass type of drama *cough* Gemma. But I think anything else is definitely worth tuning in for. I hope you do get on the show I don't ever was BBUS but if you get accepted I'll be watching :D
Well the BBUS production has been itching to do a American vs International All-star season but I think it wouldnt be fair because the Americans would know the competitions but the Aussies would dominate the social game and manipulate every HOH and Veto and Votes of Eviction lol

Haha "The housemates we should have put in originally"
Honestly, they better be interesting and entertaining. If they are anywhere near as bland and boring as Leo and Marina than the producers and Channel 9 are dumber than I first thought. Sending in 4 new housemates as a last ditch effort to save the show only to select more young, attractive people who have no personality would be pointless and it would be the final nail in the coffin for BB2014.

Exactly! But it might backfire on me because Mascots cannot retell of events to people. So it'll be weird for me when Knightro isnt around to speak about what Cat said to Lawson while Knightro in the room per se. (Im using them as a example).

That's why you don't use Knightro all the time. You save him for tasks, and not for nominations because mascots can't talk. If you need to use your ears for the social game, be yourself.

Well the BBUS production has been itching to do a American vs International All-star season but I think it wouldnt be fair because the Americans would know the competitions but the Aussies would dominate the social game and manipulate every HOH and Veto and Votes of Eviction lol
Holy Cow Batman!! That idea is great.

I want to go in but id be so hated. Id have to tell Cat and Lawson they disgust me, Ryan to stop scratching and picking his skin like a meth head and to either grow that facial hair or shave that boys attempt off. Dave to just relax and enjoy instead of strategizing all day like he has a pole up his arse. Oh i couldn't hold back

Oh to see the look on the rest of the HM's faces when you drop to your knees at Prisus' feet, and pray... :happy:

I would love some combination of Candice, Candice's parents, Kat's ex husband and Kat's twin to go in and watch the fireworks!

Back