Skip to main content

Big Brother "New Era"

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
The current ads for the 4 new housemates on Monday has this statement:

NEW ERA

Is this just advertising hyperbole?

Or are they completely breaking the mould?

What are they getting at?

[QUOTE="eye, post: 2028046, member: 32709”] Or are they completely breaking the mould? What are they getting at?[/QUOTE]

HYPERBOLE!
New intruders.
That is all.

Let's hope these 4 new people are more interesting and controversial than Marina and Leo, a couple of Justynn 2013 like people would be very welcome

Let's hope these 4 new people are more interesting and controversial than Marina and Leo, a couple of Justynn 2013 like people would be very welcome
Justyn was funny to watch bahaha. Sometimes I wish BB australia is more like UK and US.. cause there seems to be more Justynn like people on those shows and ppl having sex under kitchen tables..in bath tubs.. in the shared bed room lol etc

I want to go in but id be so hated. Id have to tell Cat and Lawson they disgust me, Ryan to stop scratching and picking his skin like a meth head and to either grow that facial hair or shave that boys attempt off. Dave to just relax and enjoy instead of strategizing all day like he has a pole up his arse. Oh i couldn't hold back

I'm waiting with great anticipation how these new hms will be received by the originals, especially if there's a double eviction this week. lol :biggrin:

I Love it... I would like Bhushan, Candice and two other peoples to join as the new 4 Hms lol

We need some BIGGER personalities in the house. Intruders that are just too much for the housemates to deal with but one's that the public can get true entertainment value from. Bring them on it's time to wake up this snooze fest!!

We need some BIGGER personalities in the house. Intruders that are just too much for the housemates to deal with but one's that the public can get true entertainment value from. Bring them on it's time to wake up this snooze fest!!
I couldn't agree with you more. Hmm maybe a celeb who's exempt from winning the prize should enter?

I couldn't agree with you more. Hmm maybe a celeb who's exempt from winning the prize should enter?
This is actually a good tip for you should you enter the big brother house. Take last years winner from Aus TIM he was exactly like that. Intelligent,manipulative,shit stirring,prankster. He didn't really care too much about what other people thought he was totally comfortable in his own skin but he wasn't arrogant to the point of being unbearable to the public. He loved ruffling feathers and taking people out of their comfort zone. He even had smiles on his face while doing it lol he was having the time of his life. That's what we like to see. Where people can tune in knowing they will be getting something saucy out of taking the time to watch. As a result you gain loyalty from the public who will spend money to keep you in the house.

This is actually a good tip for you should you enter the big brother house. Take last years winner from Aus TIM he was exactly like that. Intelligent,manipulative,shit stirring,prankster. He didn't really care too much about what other people thought he was totally comfortable in his own skin but he wasn't arrogant to the point of being unbearable to the public. He loved ruffling feathers and taking people out of their comfort zone. He even had smiles on his face while doing it lol he was having the time of his life. That's what we like to see. Where people can tune in knowing they will be getting something saucy out of taking the time to watch. As a result you gain loyalty from the public who will spend money to keep you in the house.
So become Knightro, make some intro vids and then enter the house AS Knightro and win as Knightro? COOL!

So become Knightro, make some intro vids and then enter the house AS Knightro and win as Knightro? COOL!
I think if you can be funny without trying too hard and not be afraid to shake things up instead of just cruising along and blending in you can go really far in this game. Fortune favors the bold :D

I think if you can be funny without trying too hard and not be afraid to shake things up instead of just cruising along and blending in you can go really far in this game. Fortune favors the bold :D
Well I was thinking, I'd have to be myself (Bright) during the day to day interactions. Knightro can do tasks and be hosted during eviction night but I'd have to do the nominations, etc... so I guess I'd be playing as two HMs in one.. Bright the guy HM and Knightro the Mascot HM.. Either way, I would be the second mascot to enter the house. The first was in BBBrazil.

Well I was thinking, I'd have to be myself (Bright) during the day to day interactions. Knightro can do tasks and be hosted during eviction night but I'd have to do the nominations, etc... so I guess I'd be playing as two HMs in one.. Bright the guy HM and Knightro the Mascot HM.. Either way, I would be the second mascot to enter the house. The first was in BBBrazil.
I think not taking anything too seriously is a huge plus. At the end of the day it is still a game even though you will come across some seriously sensitive people that will get butt hurt over the smallest things. Those are the one's you can have the most fun with :D

I think not taking anything too seriously is a huge plus. At the end of the day it is still a game even though you will come across some seriously sensitive people that will get butt hurt over the smallest things. Those are the one's you can have the most fun with :D
I just imagined myself going into the diary room as myself and then leaving as Knightro until he is called to the diary room. Of course the HMs would know it's me but as a Golden Rule of Mascots is Silence. So they'd confide in Knightro but I'd wouldnt be able to talk about it as myself. What is said to the mascot, stays with the mascot.. juicy drama and it'll keep me OUT of the red zone hopefully lol

Back