Skip to main content

Big Brother house talk topic *Spoiler Warning*

I suspect it feels odd because they are constantly "crossing the lines" with the camera angles.

So, I found this world building game on my iPad, (I think my younger brother put it there) Anyway I decided to build the Big Brother House
It's really cool, it even has camera runs!
image.jpg
(I had built last years house as well)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Updated plan so far...

View attachment 32387

Not sure what has (or will) become of the Captains Quarters outdoor area... there is no direct access from the Presidential Suite to the CQ yard, unless it is via the camera-run looking corridor.

It appears there's a temporary partition in the Honeymoon Suite which covers the door to the Parlour.

The Parlour is set up in the camera run area - as is the access to the Honeymoon Suite. So it is only possible for one of these rooms to be in use at the same time or one area of the house (most of the safehouse bathroom & safehouse diary room) is inaccessible to manned cameras.

Yes I've noticed that on the Big Brother House that I built on that game. Is the path between the entry doors and the area where the two doors are diagonal?

Last edited:
Speaking of virtual BB houses...

This is my take on last year's house done in SketchUp

I was using it as a basis for working out the house when we had overhead imagery and sneaky pics via Little Sis but nothing really obvious. But then I just improved on it as the series began because I could.

BB obsessed :(

Attachments

• BB-House-BB2012b-(Render-4)-share.jpg
    BB-House-BB2012b-(Render-4)-share.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 302
Speaking of virtual BB houses...

This is my take on last year's house done in SketchUp

I was using it as a basis for working out the house when we had overhead imagery and sneaky pics via Little Sis but nothing really obvious. But then I just improved on it as the series began because I could.

BB obsessed :(
Wow! Looks so realistic! Awesome!

i honestly cant believe that the whole back half of the safe house bedroom has absolutely no camera access. and the foyer? to the lounge from the yard, nothin.
if i was a HM, i would be using that to its fullest potential.

all the camera angles this year are just so odd, and makes it difficult to make sense of where and how everything links up.
even looking at the plans [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION] has drawn up, the HWH bedroom still doesnt seem right or make sense to me.
and have no idea what the doorways look like between lounge/bed/bath, i dont know if its no camera angles again or what but i just cant make sense of this house!

Yes I have. Do you want me to post a few pics?

Yeah, of the new house, looks real good.

i honestly cant believe that the whole back half of the safe house bedroom has absolutely no camera access. and the foyer? to the lounge from the yard, nothin.
if i was a HM, i would be using that to its fullest potential.
/QUOTE]

What do you mean "the whole back half of the safe house bedroom has absolutely no camera access"?

Where?

I've always wanted to know this, but does the house have a heating and cooling system incase if one day is cold or hot?

What do you mean "the whole back half of the safe house bedroom has absolutely no camera access"?

Where?

sorry only just saw cause the quote tags wernt complete!
but the area behind the beds, between the white plush thing their drawers are built into, and the wall with mirrors and curtains.
same with the half way house actually, the area to the left of the main camera angle.

they can't see anything they're doing in their drawers, and if a hm was to lie or sit down, no one would know what they were doing...

any one else notice that the last perspex bar was missing tonight and replaced by a piece of rope?

i would assume they broke one of the middle ones and then took the outer once cause itd be harder to tell due to camera angles

also loving the built in red eviction LEDs!

Completely missed that.

Wonder if they'll close the "Latecomers" bedroom now - such a bad idea which has made it even more difficult for them to integrate into the house. They should have just made it a second bedroom for anyone to use and more evenly split the Safe Housemates over the two rooms.

Updated plan so far...

View attachment 32387

Not sure what has (or will) become of the Captains Quarters outdoor area... there is no direct access from the Presidential Suite to the CQ yard, unless it is via the camera-run looking corridor.

It appears there's a temporary partition in the Honeymoon Suite which covers the door to the Parlour.

The Parlour is set up in the camera run area - as is the access to the Honeymoon Suite. So it is only possible for one of these rooms to be in use at the same time or one area of the house (most of the safehouse bathroom & safehouse diary room) is inaccessible to manned cameras.
I have a feeling the old outdoor captains quarters area is now just a storage area... Remember those arial shots from nearmap, the wooden things just outside the garage door look like the "spelling beams" from saturday showdown. I think they were going to be stored there...

Back