Skip to main content

Big Brother House Photos

that chair is just so uninspiring... Like... Ugh... It's fine.
I want warmth, I want them to feel warmth. I want a big back of it, I want them to feel special in that chair.
This is a fuckin bench.

edit: ooooo layout.

Last edited:
Thanks for the plan - the house itself only uses a small section then. The other rooms I guess are mainly for production. Just wondering in it's usual guise is the pavillion just one big space?
I was wondering the same. Surely it's normally a massive open space? It is a pavilion after all.

Thanks for the plan - the house itself only uses a small section then. The other rooms I guess are mainly for production. Just wondering in it's usual guise is the pavillion just one big space?
The pavillion is just one big space. It used to be the Farmyard Nursery (if you've ever been to the Royal Easter Show). I think some of the other rooms on the plan could be used for rewards room, tunnel room (with Tim in new footage) etc. You can see another bathroom in one of the rooms.

Didn't watch BBVIP but assume one of the two unmarked rooms is the eviction room and the other a seperate lounge like they had in the old place but served no purpose other than the secret passage in the sofa. And I guess the "Lift Doors" are the fake lift used to cover Caitlyn's contract.

What about this part? It's not connected by doors to the hallway/house at all. Two bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom in between? Rewards room? Secret place for Tim to hang out after being fake evicted?
Untitled-2.jpg

What about this part? It's not connected by doors to the hallway/house at all. Two bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom in between? Rewards room? Secret place for Tim to hang out after being fake evicted?
View attachment 57640
OK these must have been the sewer and other room they used at the start.

Just listening to Ben Norrisā€™ eviction interview with Layla on his podcast, they are talking about how their are multiple diary rooms šŸ˜²

BBUSA has two now but think they were introduced due to the quicker turnaround of Celebrity Big Brother when they had 4 to 5 eps a week instead of 3.

Not quite sure why they need 3 here though but wouldn't be surprised at all if they call back housemates post series to record some additional diary room footage because why show something happening in the house when you can just show people talking about it instead.

Funnily enough I thought the DR looked a bit smaller sometimes but it really hadn't occurred to me there was more than one, let alone three. Need to pay more attention as one has a sliding door to the left and the other to the right. Main one has the door on the left (from viewers' POV).

Ah, I knew the plan had been posted here somewhere.

Guessing one of those rooms to the left of the door was used as a train then. Indeed wonder if any housemates clocked that as the garden was to the right of where the entrance was that would likely be the door that led to the house.

I guess the square room by the entrance is the red lounge room, the big room up the top the eviction room and the smaller room by the diary room the King & Queen set. And then the housemates have to go into that "lift" next door to it and pretend they've gone to the "basement", which is presumably elsewhere on site.

Last edited:
Back