Big Brother House Photos

Sleepysonic

that chair is just so uninspiring... Like... Ugh... It's fine.
I want warmth, I want them to feel warmth. I want a big back of it, I want them to feel special in that chair.
This is a fuckin bench.

edit: ooooo layout.

Last edited:

timmy

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Thanks for the plan - the house itself only uses a small section then. The other rooms I guess are mainly for production. Just wondering in it's usual guise is the pavillion just one big space?
I was wondering the same. Surely it's normally a massive open space? It is a pavilion after all.

swstevie

Thanks for the plan - the house itself only uses a small section then. The other rooms I guess are mainly for production. Just wondering in it's usual guise is the pavillion just one big space?
The pavillion is just one big space. It used to be the Farmyard Nursery (if you've ever been to the Royal Easter Show). I think some of the other rooms on the plan could be used for rewards room, tunnel room (with Tim in new footage) etc. You can see another bathroom in one of the rooms.

Brekkie

Staff member
Didn't watch BBVIP but assume one of the two unmarked rooms is the eviction room and the other a seperate lounge like they had in the old place but served no purpose other than the secret passage in the sofa. And I guess the "Lift Doors" are the fake lift used to cover Caitlyn's contract.

timmy

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
What about this part? It's not connected by doors to the hallway/house at all. Two bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom in between? Rewards room? Secret place for Tim to hang out after being fake evicted?
Untitled-2.jpg