• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Big Brother House photos now

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
How many retweets did that 'bring back BB' thread get? Did they even get to 1500 of the 10k required?

Kingston

Canadian Royality
How many retweets did that 'bring back BB' thread get? Did they even get to 1500 of the 10k required?
Retweeted 1,330 times... That said Twitter is a dying social network... I've really only used it for two things... BB news and the other we won't talk about. The only reason I knew the tweet existed was it was posted here...

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Retweeted 1,330 times... That said Twitter is a dying social network... I've really only used it for two things... BB news and the other we won't talk about. The only reason I knew the tweet existed was it was posted here...
The annoying things is that this site's Twitter has over 8k followers, pity they didn't rally up some support. I still use Twitter every day but mainly to participate in political commentary.

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor

Honestly the entire retweet thing was a sham anyways... It’s not like some low level intern that runs 10’s social media has that kind of power...
If it had hit 10k quickly you never know. And now we never will. But yes they were probably trolling.

Kingston

Canadian Royality
If it had hit 10k quickly you never know. And now we never will. But yes they were probably trolling.
Well had this been a thing even two years ago I have no doubts they would have hit higher numbers... 4 year and counting I think it’s going to take a bit more than a Twitter campaign to get people excited again... Especially after Nine’s revival was an unmitigated disaster...

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Just found this video
I wonder what happened to the windows out the front, and the front entrance. Man, it's really hard to see the house in such a state :(
I really do wish BBAU came back...
Looks like no-one's cared about security there for a while now.

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
The annoying things is that this site's Twitter has over 8k followers, pity they didn't rally up some support. I still use Twitter every day but mainly to participate in political commentary.
Actually BBBA did tweet this, but perhaps @Kingston is correct and most have abandoned Twitter. It's a pity because BB and Twitter were a marriage made in heaven. It's a shame Twitter arrived too late.

Kingston

Canadian Royality
Actually BBBA did tweet this, but perhaps @Kingston is correct and most have abandoned Twitter. It's a pity because BB and Twitter were a marriage made in heaven. It's a shame Twitter arrived too late.
Twitter still has a decent BB community it’s just that Twitter for a lot of people isn’t a daily use social network...