Skip to main content

Big Brother House photos now

How many retweets did that 'bring back BB' thread get? Did they even get to 1500 of the 10k required?

How many retweets did that 'bring back BB' thread get? Did they even get to 1500 of the 10k required?

Retweeted 1,330 times... That said Twitter is a dying social network... I've really only used it for two things... BB news and the other we won't talk about. The only reason I knew the tweet existed was it was posted here...

Retweeted 1,330 times... That said Twitter is a dying social network... I've really only used it for two things... BB news and the other we won't talk about. The only reason I knew the tweet existed was it was posted here...
The annoying things is that this site's Twitter has over 8k followers, pity they didn't rally up some support. I still use Twitter every day but mainly to participate in political commentary.

I still use Twitter every day but mainly to participate in political commentary.

tenor.gif

Honestly the entire retweet thing was a sham anyways... It’s not like some low level intern that runs 10’s social media has that kind of power...

tenor.gif

Honestly the entire retweet thing was a sham anyways... It’s not like some low level intern that runs 10’s social media has that kind of power...
If it had hit 10k quickly you never know. And now we never will. But yes they were probably trolling.

If it had hit 10k quickly you never know. And now we never will. But yes they were probably trolling.

Well had this been a thing even two years ago I have no doubts they would have hit higher numbers... 4 year and counting I think it’s going to take a bit more than a Twitter campaign to get people excited again... Especially after Nine’s revival was an unmitigated disaster...

Just found this video
I wonder what happened to the windows out the front, and the front entrance. Man, it's really hard to see the house in such a state :(
I really do wish BBAU came back...
Looks like no-one's cared about security there for a while now.

The annoying things is that this site's Twitter has over 8k followers, pity they didn't rally up some support. I still use Twitter every day but mainly to participate in political commentary.
Actually BBBA did tweet this, but perhaps @Kingston is correct and most have abandoned Twitter. It's a pity because BB and Twitter were a marriage made in heaven. It's a shame Twitter arrived too late.

Actually BBBA did tweet this, but perhaps @Kingston is correct and most have abandoned Twitter. It's a pity because BB and Twitter were a marriage made in heaven. It's a shame Twitter arrived too late.

Twitter still has a decent BB community it’s just that Twitter for a lot of people isn’t a daily use social network...

Back