Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada: Pre-Season Discussion

Peter being part of Side Show really put me off but from that clip he's clearly got something to offer, unlike Gary who can't even cope with a 2 minute web interview, never mind being part of a live show. If the only thing he can come up with is "Pandora's Box" when asked what he wants to see this season it shows he pretty much has little to offer.

Peter being part of Side Show really put me off but from that clip he's clearly got something to offer, unlike Gary who can't even cope with a 2 minute web interview, never mind being part of a live show. If the only thing he can come up with is "Pandora's Box" when asked what he wants to see this season it shows he pretty much has little to offer.

I agree... He was a great HG but when it comes to hosting I can't see him really providing any good insight... Lets hope he's dumped mid-season and replaced with perhaps a revolving spot... I found Peter annoying in the house but I've always thought he was a decent choice... He's articulate and knows the game...

So it's nice to see that they've cast an atypical gay this year... Unless he's a complete twat I can see him making it far and will probably be just as popular if not more with the fans than Gary was...

The house does look incredible, but where do they get natural sunlight?
Is there a 'backyard' as such?

The house does look incredible, but where do they get natural sunlight?
Is there a 'backyard' as such?

The hot tub is outdoors... That being said most Canadians spend 95% of their days indoors at this time of year... I'm on the other side of the country from Toronto but today it is -40C...

The hot tub is outdoors... That being said most Canadians spend 95% of their days indoors at this time of year... I'm on the other side of the country from Toronto but today it is -40C...

Yikes, that is terrifyingly freezing. I guess it makes sense that everyone would want to be indoors anyway. I'm just thinking everyone will have some serious Vitamin D deficiency being inside 24/7.

Yikes, that is terrifyingly freezing. I guess it makes sense that everyone would want to be indoors anyway. I'm just thinking everyone will have some serious Vitamin D deficiency being inside 24/7.

The French Canadian version of Big Brother (Loft Story) did not have an outdoor area at all... I think you'll find that we Canadians are used to the lack of sun exposure...

We now have audition dates... These dates are later than they have been in the past and applicants now must turn 19 by March 1st, which is one month later than the previous series...

We will probably see the show launch later than it has in the prior two series... As the producers generally like to leave a gap between the end of the Canadian series and the launch of the American series Season 3 of BB CAN is likely to launch within the last week of March or the first week of April...

My theory is that April 1st falls on a Wednesday in 2015 and the series would likely end 10 "weeks" later on June 4th... The American series would then launch 2 1/2 weeks later on June 24th or 25th based on the extended length of the previous two series...

1422339_634063756706622_8430871544233791017_n.png

Also based on the Calgary audition date it's pretty unlikely I will be able to attend as it is only two week after the end of my ground school and I really wouldn't be able to take an extended leave of absence for any follow up interviews anyways... My probationary period is 6 months and will not be up until March... I suppose I'll be praying for good ratings so that there is a season 4...

Last edited:
My friend might try out for it this year. I really want her to, but I can understand why she's hesitant.

Now that BBAU is over I am looking forward to BBCAN3. I know that it is moving from slice to Global. Is there any other info on the upcoming season? BBCAN2 was the best BB this year imo, hopefully the 2015 season is on the same level quality wise.

Now that BBAU is over I am looking forward to BBCAN3. I know that it is moving from slice to Global. Is there any other info on the upcoming season? BBCAN2 was the best BB this year imo, hopefully the 2015 season is on the same level quality wise.

I wouldn't expect anything until at least the new year...

I wasn't whining... I was just letting someone know that there likely wouldn't be any news regarding BB Canada until at least the new year... While I enjoy a good build up to the series I'm not all that bothered by having to wait... The series is still at least 3 months off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back