Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada: Pre-Season Discussion

So I'm not really sure where to look for info on the new season.... Anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

...if we can get some links to the Live shows... I'm going to try using 'Hola' again as I did with BBUK to watch the episodes... if it doesn't work I guess that I'll have to try some other means lol!...

...for those that don't know... this is 'Hola'...

http://hola.org/

...I guess some would say that it's a 'use-at-your-own-risk' type of thing but I never had a problem with it all last year... it worked parfectly for me... cheers.

Big Brother Canada Returns March 23rd!
January 19, 2015

Big Brother Canada 3 premieres on Monday March 23rd at 8 PM ET. All episodes will air on Global this season. Big Brother Canada episodes will air Mondays at 8 PM ET, Wednesdays at 9 PM ET and Sundays at 7 PM ET.

Gary Levy and Peter Brown will once again be joining Arisa Cox for the Big Brother Canada Side show, which will air Thursdays at 10 PM ET on Slice, beginning on March 26th. The Side Show will now be one hour in length, as opposed to the half hour that it aired during last season.

Big Brother After Dark also returns this season, airing every night for three hours from 3 AM to 6 AM ET on Slice, beginning March 26th. Finally, the live feeds will also be returning this season. The live feeds will once again be free of charge.

...if we can get some links to the Live shows... I'm going to try using 'Hola' again as I did with BBUK to watch the episodes... if it doesn't work I guess that I'll have to try some other means lol!...

...for those that don't know... this is 'Hola'...

http://hola.org/

...I guess some would say that it's a 'use-at-your-own-risk' type of thing but I never had a problem with it all last year... it worked parfectly for me... cheers.
Thanks, it worked OK for me last year too. I was wondering if anyone had anything else that worked well.

Big Brother Canada Returns March 23rd!
January 19, 2015

Big Brother Canada 3 premieres on Monday March 23rd at 8 PM ET. All episodes will air on Global this season. Big Brother Canada episodes will air Mondays at 8 PM ET, Wednesdays at 9 PM ET and Sundays at 7 PM ET.

Gary Levy and Peter Brown will once again be joining Arisa Cox for the Big Brother Canada Side show, which will air Thursdays at 10 PM ET on Slice, beginning on March 26th. The Side Show will now be one hour in length, as opposed to the half hour that it aired during last season.

Big Brother After Dark also returns this season, airing every night for three hours from 3 AM to 6 AM ET on Slice, beginning March 26th. Finally, the live feeds will also be returning this season. The live feeds will once again be free of charge.
Free live feeds....

God I LOVE :inlove::inlove::inlove: you Big Brother Canada!!!

Free live feeds....

God I LOVE :inlove::inlove::inlove: you Big Brother Canada!!!

...amen to that!... we're going to have to work out the time differencies between Canada and here when it starts to get the benefit of the series I guess... we'll tackle that when we get to it methinks lol!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1423748115][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, it worked OK for me last year too. I was wondering if anyone had anything else that worked well.

...yes... a good question... it would be handy to know... thanking people in advance here... cheers.

So glad Peter and Gary are back, I particularly like Peter and his observations. And I do like to see what Gary will be wearing, he's never dull.

I think I might watch BB Canada this year....

You should, it's great ... a hybrid of the two different styles of BB, combining elements of both.

It was very good last year !!!

That's good to know!

Just to let everyone know, unless there is a male contestant that I can identify with in the house, I'll probably end up supporting the blonde female contestant that I am attracted to most in the house, no matter how boring or unworthy of winning the show she may seem to other people.

th
th

@Trala I see you've been creeping this thread as of late... Thinking about giving BBCAN a go this year? I can't remember if you had watched previous series...

Back