Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 6 - Discussion

So feeds are now over for the season - they ended as they usually do on Saturday with Arisa surprising the house for the eviction that won't air till Wednesday.

The Veto winner was:
Kaela, who despite the campaigning of Will and Paras will almost certainly evict Derek and I'd have thought secure her own place in the final 2, and possibly victory too.

Will evicted
Source - statement Arisa made on ET Canada ( the final 3 is a showmance and one other since Paras was locked in to F3 that means Will is gone)

Part 1 was Bribe the Beast: find coins, carry three at a time via boat across River Styx, stack until 20 total coins

Paras won

Kaela won

Part 3 Paras - Derek evicted

Paras won the season 6-1 - Derek was the only vote for Kaela

haven't watched the finale but imo in the end Paras deserved the win - she had 3 very crucial comp wins when she really needed them and by winning part 1 she removed Kaela's ability to claim cutting her showmance - something she supposedly thought would bring her so much kudos & jury votes. These wins would have been enough to tip the jury over in her favour - I think leading into final 3 the jury was pretty much split 50/50
Now I just want to finish work and head home to watch the finale :)

Part 2 was Reach for the Stairs: fill a staircase with cast photo blocks so every photo correctly applies to clues, two faces per block Kaela 17:06 Derek 20:43

ka
haven't watched the finale but imo in the end Paras deserved the win - she had 3 very crucial comp wins when she really needed them and by winning part 1 she removed Kaela's ability to claim cutting her showmance - something she supposedly thought would bring her so much kudos & jury votes. These wins would have been enough to tip the jury over in her favour - I think leading into final 3 the jury was pretty much split 50/50
Now I just want to finish work and head home to watch the finale :)
Kayla pretty much insulted the jury and I don't think she would have cut derek.Glad Paras won

ka

Kayla pretty much insulted the jury and I don't think she would have cut derek.Glad Paras won
after watching the finale - wow those speeches were really ferocious but you could see Kaela losing the game everytime she opened her mouth. Just watched 2 interviews on youtube with each of the finale 3 ... Derek came across totally up himself and delusional, Kaela I now picture as a mean girl in high school and Paras was confident yet not cocky ... her game play was clever and wellrounded and thank god she won those final 2 HoHs when she needed to. AND she was able to turn around opinion of her game and show how much she respects the game. Kayla will always delude herself that she played a great social game because she’s actually clueless socially and not such a mastermind of the game that she totally disregarded jury management.

after watching the finale - wow those speeches were really ferocious but you could see Kaela losing the game everytime she opened her mouth. Just watched 2 interviews on youtube with each of the finale 3 ... Derek came across totally up himself and delusional, Kaela I now picture as a mean girl in high school and Paras was confident yet not cocky ... her game play was clever and wellrounded and thank god she won those final 2 HoHs when she needed to. AND she was able to turn around opinion of her game and show how much she respects the game. Kayla will always delude herself that she played a great social game because she’s actually clueless socially and not such a mastermind of the game that she totally disregarded jury management.

To me they were pretty much invisible the first party of the game,they were so cocky both of them...Paras on the first day told the public that she was pretending to be weak.You could see Kayla getting angry when PARAS was talking.....but one question sheesh..why all that shouting!!

It's all aired so let's stop talking under the cover of darkness - so happy with the finale. Exceptionally well produced and for me Paras winning at every stage meant that for once I got the result I wanted. It's always great too when the final 2 reflects the season and this year it did - firstly the females generally ran the game throughout and secondly comp beast vs social queen seemed rather apt.

This season may have seen producers let fans down slightly but the players really delivered IMO. It's been the most interesting gameplay for years and for once people weren't afraid to nominate their targets rather than using the backdoor week after week. Usually with Big Brother you find yourself taking a side but this year I felt I could just sit back and watch and enjoy the game played by all sides. That said though Paras was a very early favourite of mine and my favourites never win (they usually never make it very far), so happy with that result - but would have respected a Kaela win as well.

I agree - and think Kayla would have beaten Derek too in that final 2 scenario with probably votes from Liv, Ali, Johnny and Paras at least.

Will though the biggest loser in the final 5 - had he clung on for that Veto (though I'm not convinced he'd have beaten Kayla at the very end) then Derek and in all likelihood Maddie would have gone and he'd have got carried to final 2. Possibly the biggest Veto mistake since Marcellas.

Back