Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 6 - begins Mar 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the speculation I've heard of a Heaven and Hell theme is just speculation at this point... It seems too much like the Summer of Temptation twist...

Taken from another forum...

The screen says “The BBCAN Intelligence Agency” and the Logo with angel wings on says “Department of Big Brother” and it’s seems governmental (the voice is British too kind of like an MI5 informant type person) my guess is that with the “the choices we make can change our fate” thing that Arisa says that the BBCAN intelligence agency gives the public dilemmas and different options to vote on which could affect the game.

Hopefully the show really will benefit from the promotion during Celebrity Big Brother and airing off the back of that - am I right in thinking BBUSA rates better for Global than BB Canada?

If a "heaven and hell" theme is along the rich/poor divide we've seen in the UK (a decade ago - how did that happen!) and elsewhere I'd be interested to see. Always wanted to see the Rich/Poor twist in the US format and Canada would be the place to do it justice. Essentially too it's only an expansion of the Have Not theme, but I like the idea of physically dividing the houseguests so week to week who they can interact with in private does change, hopefully affecting alliances along the way.

Last edited:
Hopefully the show really will benefit from the promotion during Celebrity Big Brother and airing off the back of that - am I right in thinking BBUSA rates better for Global than BB Canada?

If a "heaven and hell" them is along the rich/poor divide we've seen in the UK (a decade ago - how did that happen!) and elsewhere I'd be interested to see. Always wanted to see the Rich/Poor twist in the US format and Canada would be the place to do it justice. Essentially too it's only an expansion of the Have Not theme, but I like the idea of physically dividing the houseguests so week to week who they can interact with in private does change, hopefully affecting alliances along the way.

I honestly couldn't say how the two shows compare as Canadian ratings really aren't talked about much... I can say that the last Canadian series was the lowest rated series since the show moved to Global... That's coming off the highest rated series ever in BB4... BB Canada also comes at a significantly higher cost than it does to just air BBUS...

As for the theme I was only reporting on some speculation that's been going on and I may have jumped the gun on it... I think the fact that the promo clearly states "BB Canada Intelligence Agency" pretty much debunks that speculation...

2nd promo aired during tonight's CBB episode... Arisa says "Every move has a consequence"... Whatever this twist is it's really starting to sound a lot like the "Summer of Temptation" twist...

I don't think it says anything really - they're both phrases which can just relate to a twist free Big Brother or can be linked to any twist BB has ever done really.

I don't think it says anything really - they're both phrases which can just relate to a twist free Big Brother or can be linked to any twist BB has ever done really.

I was thinking that myself... It is probably too early to be giving any legitimate hints as to what the twist will be...

3rd promo tonight... Arisa said basically the same thing she's been saying just in a different sequence of words... I think we're right in saying that they aren't giving anything away in these promos... Good way though to get people talking though...

Ok so I'm calling BS on this spoiler account... It's too much, too soon... HG's won't even be in sequester until after the 24th... . Never mind the grammar... These "spoilers" have fan fiction written by a obsessed, attention starved fan in their mother's basement all over it...

Some people on TiBB have been speculating about some sort of heaven and hell theme which is complete nonsense as well... It doesn't seem to be fitting with the theme they've been using in the promos so far... It would be a pretty drastic shift in theming to suddenly switch from a governmental/spy agency theme to heaven and hell...

The government/spy agency thing is nothing more than a promo device - it's what she is saying that's important, and even without these (rather questionable) spoilers I was leaning towards the divide twist - plus a new house gives them the opportunity to design it with that in mind.

The government/spy agency thing is nothing more than a promo device - it's what she is saying that's important, and even without these (rather questionable) spoilers I was leaning towards the divide twist - plus a new house gives them the opportunity to design it with that in mind.

Like I said it would be a pretty drastic change to switch from one "promotional device" to another... I'm also not sure that what Arisa is saying in the promo's we've had so far really fit with a divided house theme...

OK, so what is it?

Like I've said in previous posts the rich/poor, heaven/hell, or safe house/halfway house theme isn't fitting with the current promos we've been shown so far... The ONLY thing really hinting at this theme so far has been a fake spoiler account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back