Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

@Sparrow11 I love you for giving us that link.

I won't be able to leave the chair now.

Tim is talking about Ed. lol

Yeah I LOVE it when he talks about his BBAU season and gives insights into what was really going on. I knew a lot of it, but some things he's said I didn't know. And I really wonder if Ed and or Jade and or any of the others from that season are watching.

Damn the feeds are down again.

This top secret thing better be good.

Love how Tim bought a little bit of BB Aus to the latest episode with a "family dinner".

From the latest episode I guess Cass will go tonight but hopefully the next week will be when the game really begins. They always have a surprise completely unexpected "Instant Eviction" on Easter Weekend so I expect that will happen next week, annoyingly blacking out the feeds for days. I'm sure they only do it to give more staff the weekend off as there is no reason an Instant Eviction couldn't be done live within a regular eviction show, rather than being pre-recorded to air on the Sunday night (with the feeds blacked out to keep the result secret).

Note to newcomers:
- An Instant Eviction is when the HoH nominates two people for eviction immediately after winning HoH and there is no Veto comp, with HMs voting as soon as they find out the nominees on who should go.
- A double eviction is when two evictions take place in one episode. The first vote takes place as normal and then a HoH comp, the nominations, Veto comp, Veto Ceremony and second eviction vote all happen "live" within the same episode.
- Last year they did a Triple Eviction which played out like the double except for the second round of the night the HoH nominated three people with the HGs voting which of them to save.

A few tweets from Jade about Tim being on the show. He did tell a few that they aren't friends anymore. Maybe just in case anyone thought, oh maybe she's actually his girlfriend. I know he thinks its important in reality tv to be single and unattached.

Jade AlbanyVerified account‏@Hey @TeamTimBBCAN4 i cant watch but anything i can do to support my brother from another mother let me no. Btw whats he saying bout me lol?
    1. bbcantvfan ‏@bbcantvfan Mar 9
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 so far nothing. But he's doing everything you'd expect. Above all, entertaining us greatly!

2. Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany Mar 9
      @bbcantvfan @TeamTimBBCAN4 excellent i hope he wins

1. Luke ‏@FarronFox Mar 11
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 he is talking about you, go to 13.37 https://youtu.be/wNX9zHvRh5g you know him, so can tell if he's playing tricks.

2. Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany Mar 11
      @FarronFox @TeamTimBBCAN4 haha apparently we Arnt friends anymore well there u go lol

1. Natalie Bomb ‏@NatalieBombo Mar 9
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 he was telling everyone about Ed and said "and there was this beautiful blonde girl who fell for him"

@NatalieBombo @TeamTimBBCAN4 haha yeah he should of said DUMB blonde how stupid i was to fall for him.

3. Sue ‏@zoeyster Mar 10
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 He spoke with fondness about you. With a couple of dashes of nostalgia.That was my take on it. #BBCAN4

1. The BB President ‏@TheBBPresident Mar 9
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 Only good things. If you want to watch, we can show you how =)

@TheBBPresident @TeamTimBBCAN4 thanks!! How??

3. The BB President ‏@TheBBPresident Mar 9
      The BB President Retweeted hamsterwatch #BBCan4

@JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 Details in tweet below for a VPN. Live feeds & episodes are free on the BBCAN4 site.

@JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 also if you download a VPN you can watch from anywhere in the world :)

@NatalieBombo @TeamTimBBCAN4 VPN COOL! Thanks

Maybe I should send her a tweet about the BBViewer? :) But I don't know if she has a device that can run Adobe Air.

A few tweets from Jade about Tim being on the show. He did tell a few that they aren't friends anymore. Maybe just in case anyone thought, oh maybe she's actually his girlfriend. I know he thinks its important in reality tv to be single and unattached.

Jade AlbanyVerified account‏@Hey @TeamTimBBCAN4 i cant watch but anything i can do to support my brother from another mother let me no. Btw whats he saying bout me lol?
    1. bbcantvfan ‏@bbcantvfan Mar 9
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 so far nothing. But he's doing everything you'd expect. Above all, entertaining us greatly!

@bbcantvfan @TeamTimBBCAN4 excellent i hope he wins

1. Luke ‏@FarronFox Mar 11
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 he is talking about you, go to 13.37 https://youtu.be/wNX9zHvRh5g you know him, so can tell if he's playing tricks.

2. Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany Mar 11
      @FarronFox @TeamTimBBCAN4 haha apparently we Arnt friends anymore well there u go lol

@JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 he was telling everyone about Ed and said "and there was this beautiful blonde girl who fell for him"

@NatalieBombo @TeamTimBBCAN4 haha yeah he should of said DUMB blonde how stupid i was to fall for him.

3. Sue ‏@zoeyster Mar 10
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 He spoke with fondness about you. With a couple of dashes of nostalgia.That was my take on it. #BBCAN4

1. The BB President ‏@TheBBPresident Mar 9
      @JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 Only good things. If you want to watch, we can show you how =)

@TheBBPresident @TeamTimBBCAN4 thanks!! How??

3. The BB President ‏@TheBBPresident Mar 9
      The BB President Retweeted hamsterwatch #BBCan4

@JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 Details in tweet below for a VPN. Live feeds & episodes are free on the BBCAN4 site.

@JadeAlbany @TeamTimBBCAN4 also if you download a VPN you can watch from anywhere in the world :)

@NatalieBombo @TeamTimBBCAN4 VPN COOL! Thanks
Maybe I should send her a tweet about the BBViewer? :) But I don't know if she has a device that can run Adobe Air.

...you never know sparrow11... she may be visiting this site without our knowledge but why not Tweet her the info anyway... it may be good for you to chat with an ex-housemate regardless... a little brush with 'stardom' perhaps lol!... either way... Jade can only win if you do... that's a great website... cheers.

Christine evicted 6-5, as Tim wanted it to be, Tim voted to evict Cassandra. Hoh is being played in randomly chosen teams, last I heard team Joel & Mitch were leading. The winning team will decide which one is the HOH. Its apparently a very funny competition.

Hoping Joel is just talk like the others. Can Tim win POV. How are HG's picked to go for POV

upload_2016-3-18_14-14-36.png

I was thinking for a while there was a nasty echo on the download ... until I switched cameras and saw what Tim was doing

ENOUGH already!!

tumblr_n9bnbtv2nb1sxfqdyo1_500.gif

EARTHDOG #BBCAN4 ‏@EARTHDOGBB 17m17 minutes ago

I switched the feed to outside and still hear it #bbcan4
1f622.png

Last edited:
Hoping Joel is just talk like the others. Can Tim win POV. How are HG's picked to go for POV

The HOH and the two nominees pick a disk with other hg's names on them from a bag, so 6 play for pov. You can only choose who you want to play with you if you pull the disk that says Houseguest choice. Some of the competitions are just down to luck so anything could happen.

Reactions: Kaz
Does Tim have any idea that Evil. Nasty, Creepy Joel, is thinking about nominating him

Tim was working his magic & the feeds go down.

This Top secret stuff better be shown.

It's back.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Tim has allowed himself to become part of a duo. Why is he allowing Cass follow him about, she is back in his bed tonight, the couple of times she walked away from him tonight he called her back. WTH? I don't understand it at all and its making me sick. OK I'm already sick but this isn't helping. I hope its some plan to build her up, get her overconfident and cocky and then kick her sorry butt out, I can't stand her. Save the romance for when you get back home to Bondi Beach, Tim. Ditch the bitch.

Back