Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

I have been watching feeds at home on my desktop by using a VPN but a friend just sent me the link for the BBViewer. I used it a few years ago for BBUSA. You have to have Adobe Air installed to use the BBViewer, it won't work on mobile devices like my Ipad, but I downloaded it just now to my desktop computer and its working perfect so I'm watching feeds off my desktop without using a browser or a VPN.

This is where I got it from: http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/download.html?v=5.0

...oh my god Sparrow11... you've provided us with a goldmine here my friend!... it's streaming Live perfectly!... thank you so much for this... you can even take screenshots with it... it's awesome!... again... thanks so much... you're a champion... cheers.

...I've noticed that Nikki is not swearing her head off like she did in the UK version?... obviously BBCanada must be like our Aussie version where they most likely cater for the kids aswell as the adults... that's fair enough... I still can't get over how they are all allowed to talk about nominations so freely either... there are so many differences between each countries BB isn't there?... I'm going to have to watch the USA version next time it is on methinks!... cheers.

...haha!... after watching the 'Live feed' on that link that Sparrow11 provided I may have to take that back about the swearing lol!... they swear their heads off!... how they edit that swearing out for the Daily Show would require lots of skill methinks!... lol!... cheers.

...on the Live feed they just stopped telecasting it and flashed 'Top Secret!... Locked Out!'...on the screen and then 'we will resume soon" and then started up again about 3 minutes later... damn!... they must be saving some juicy bits for the Daily Show lol!... the trouble is... now that I have this 'Live' access I am not doing things that I should be doing lol!... cheers.

...that thing that you supplied sparrow11 just keeps on giving my friend... while looking at the Live feed you can even change cameras to watch 4-5 different rooms at any time... it's a shame that you can't watch them all at the same time lol!... cheers.

...that thing that you supplied sparrow11 just keeps on giving my friend... while looking at the Live feed you can even change cameras to watch 4-5 different rooms at any time... it's a shame that you can't watch them all at the same time lol!... cheers.

Yes I'm loving it too, it is so much more user friendly than the BB Canada site for rewinding to a certain time, theirs is ridiculously wonky and frustrating, this one shows the day and time as you move the curser over the line, its awesome.

Glad its working good for you Sticky and I know what you mean about not getting other things done. I have them going all the time when I'm home, and on my I pad when somewhere else. ;)

Tim Dormer back on tv is a dream come true and on live feeds too? Sparrow is in Timmy heaven. :)

I have been watching feeds at home on my desktop by using a VPN but a friend just sent me the link for the BBViewer. I used it a few years ago for BBUSA. You have to have Adobe Air installed to use the BBViewer, it won't work on mobile devices like my Ipad, but I downloaded it just now to my desktop computer and its working perfect so I'm watching feeds off my desktop without using a browser or a VPN.

This is where I got it from: http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/download.html?v=5.0
thanks Sparrow - I tried to download this a week ago but at that time you needed to do a few other tweeks to set it up and I just didn't have the patience .. this has worked a charm and will make it so much easier! Might even bother catching up with main shows now - I'd lost interest because it was just getting so damn fiddly trying to view it :)

some recent updates from Jokers

Loveita tells Tim she feels like things changed drastically between them, since the point when he came into the house until now.

Tim says he may vote for Christine, he hasn't decided.

Loveita says she doesn't have a decision with this vote.

Tim explains why he likes Christine. Says he doesn't think Christine would stay with Dallas and Maddy long-term.

Tim says he wants to make sure who stays doesn't strengthen an alliance that could threaten the people he cares about.

Loveita says that Tim can be honest with her if he wants Cassandra to stay.

Tim asks Loveita to enlighten him why it would be best to get Cassandra out. Loveita says that she doesn't want to influence people.

Tim says that he goes back and forth and hasn't completely decided yet.

Tim says he has more fun with Cassandra, he has more intellectual conversations with Christine. He says neither are essential to his game strategy.

Loveita says when he came into the house she really connected with him. Tim reassures her that they talked about him going his own way then coming back to her before the vote.

Loveita calls herself a leech and says if she really likes someone, she will leech off those people. She says she wants him to know she really likes him.

Tim says whoever is leftover from the side that gets damaged last week needs to group together, including Nikki, himself, Loveita and Joel. Tim says Loveita is a leader. Loveita says that he is a leader right now. Tim says he is trying to build up good personal relationships for when they start coming after the middle people.

Tim says he doesn't like how Cassandra follows him around and that may be a reason why he considers voting her out. He says he was thinking right before he came into this conversation about how Canada would perceive him for voting his best friend out, but he says he didn't come here to have one exclusive friendship that takes everything over.

oveita says she'd be willing to work with Tim anyways even if Cassandra stays.

Tim says if she stays, she needs to be willing to vote against the Jared alliance. He says she is willing. She honestly is. He says she's just using the JKR crew for their votes right now, she is In survival mode.

Tim says that Cassandra Isn't going to put Loveita up, she says. Loveita says why hasn't Cassandra come to her and tried to patch anything up. Tim and Loveita agree that Loveita would respond best If Cassandra was honest with her about wanting Loveita out, etc. Tim says he's watched what he's told her, and this week has scared her and she's not as close with the JKR crew.

Tim says that he doesn't think Cassandra is a strategic person but at this stage of the game Is a vote that we can read. Loveita corrects him saying It's a vote that YOU can read. Tim says he can't read Christine and that's what concerns him.

Loveita asks if Tim cares about Cassandra emotionally? Tim says yeah, like a friend. He would be really upset If she left because he doesn't trust her but he enjoys her company. Tim clarifies that he's not AT ALL wanting to start a relationship with Cassandra. He says he would never ever do that In the house and he doesn't think she wants to anyway.

He tells Loveita about his hinky vote idea. He says he thinks Cassandra probably will stay but he wants to make It so It's not 7-4, etc. He says he's told Joel and Cassandra about this already. He says he wants to do It because he doesn't want Dallas, Ramsey, etc to think there's no way they can take down Jared. He says It may be too much of a risk though.

Loveita says at this point she doesn't care. A lot of people are sheep.

Like posting what is happening. :p

...the trouble is Kaz... I was supposed to be out in the garden trimming bushes etc... I downloaded that thing of Sparrow11's and because I was glued to my computer I then opened two windows to post as I watch it Live lol!... it only goes to show that I'm a slave to Reality Shows... especially when they are Live feeds!... I can hear my garden calling out to me in the background lol!... cheers.

some recent updates from Jokers

Loveita tells Tim she feels like things changed drastically between them, since the point when he came into the house until now.

Tim says he may vote for Christine, he hasn't decided.

Loveita says she doesn't have a decision with this vote.

Tim explains why he likes Christine. Says he doesn't think Christine would stay with Dallas and Maddy long-term.

Tim says he wants to make sure who stays doesn't strengthen an alliance that could threaten the people he cares about.

Loveita says that Tim can be honest with her if he wants Cassandra to stay.

Tim asks Loveita to enlighten him why it would be best to get Cassandra out. Loveita says that she doesn't want to influence people.

Tim says that he goes back and forth and hasn't completely decided yet.

Tim says he has more fun with Cassandra, he has more intellectual conversations with Christine. He says neither are essential to his game strategy.

Loveita says when he came into the house she really connected with him. Tim reassures her that they talked about him going his own way then coming back to her before the vote.

Loveita calls herself a leech and says if she really likes someone, she will leech off those people. She says she wants him to know she really likes him.

Tim says whoever is leftover from the side that gets damaged last week needs to group together, including Nikki, himself, Loveita and Joel. Tim says Loveita is a leader. Loveita says that he is a leader right now. Tim says he is trying to build up good personal relationships for when they start coming after the middle people.

Tim says he doesn't like how Cassandra follows him around and that may be a reason why he considers voting her out. He says he was thinking right before he came into this conversation about how Canada would perceive him for voting his best friend out, but he says he didn't come here to have one exclusive friendship that takes everything over.

oveita says she'd be willing to work with Tim anyways even if Cassandra stays.

Tim says if she stays, she needs to be willing to vote against the Jared alliance. He says she is willing. She honestly is. He says she's just using the JKR crew for their votes right now, she is In survival mode.

Tim says that Cassandra Isn't going to put Loveita up, she says. Loveita says why hasn't Cassandra come to her and tried to patch anything up. Tim and Loveita agree that Loveita would respond best If Cassandra was honest with her about wanting Loveita out, etc. Tim says he's watched what he's told her, and this week has scared her and she's not as close with the JKR crew.

Tim says that he doesn't think Cassandra is a strategic person but at this stage of the game Is a vote that we can read. Loveita corrects him saying It's a vote that YOU can read. Tim says he can't read Christine and that's what concerns him.

Loveita asks if Tim cares about Cassandra emotionally? Tim says yeah, like a friend. He would be really upset If she left because he doesn't trust her but he enjoys her company. Tim clarifies that he's not AT ALL wanting to start a relationship with Cassandra. He says he would never ever do that In the house and he doesn't think she wants to anyway.

He tells Loveita about his hinky vote idea. He says he thinks Cassandra probably will stay but he wants to make It so It's not 7-4, etc. He says he's told Joel and Cassandra about this already. He says he wants to do It because he doesn't want Dallas, Ramsey, etc to think there's no way they can take down Jared. He says It may be too much of a risk though.

Loveita says at this point she doesn't care. A lot of people are sheep.

...a great write-up of that episode crimmy... you well and truly covered everything there my friend... well done!... Tim is really taking control of the house by using the people that hold the power in the house isn't he?... I really don't think that he is taking this serious as I said before... this is just pure fun for him... he won't have to worry about being a target because as Kaz said... "Tim is getting his minions to do his 'dirty' work again"... isn't he what?... lol!... cheers.

...a great write-up of that episode crimmy... you well and truly covered everything there my friend... well done!... Tim is really taking control of the house by using the people that hold the power in the house isn't he?... I really don't think that he is taking this serious as I said before... this is just pure fun for him... he won't have to worry about being a target because as Kaz said... "Tim is getting his minions to do his 'dirty' work again"... isn't he what?... lol!... cheers.
that wasnt me writing it MrS - its cut & paste of the updates from Jokers site :)

that wasnt me writing it MrS - its cut & paste of the updates from Jokers site :)

...oh okay crimmy... thanks for posting it from another website then... I hadn't realised what you meant by 'Jokers'... I just thought that you meant other posters from within this forum in general lol!... (duh Sticky! :bang::rolleyes::biggrin:)...thanks for the correction my friend... cheers.

Are all the HG's except Tim, related to Ed Lower.

Seems like they are going to play their cards & never do & I think their pack of cards are full of jokers.

None of them have any gonads.

...hence the reason that Tim is slowly becoming the most dominant housemate in there... the people with the power in the house are all going to him for advice... I was watching Tim Live today for a few hours and watching him in real time and not being edited you can see how he won BBAU... the way that he is putting ideas and tactics sublimely into their heads is quite fascinating to watch lol!... I knew that he was talented and had the gift of persuasion but wow!... seeing him in full action is quite hypnotic... somebody on this thread that he would make a good leader of a cult... they're not wrong lol!... soon all of their decks of cards will be useless to them lol!... cheers.

That was me saying he would be a good cult leader.

I don't know who I want evicted, both of them seem like they are bitches.

To be honest, I don't think any of them any great qualities. Except for hypnotic Tim.

I think Tim is using your avator @Mr Stickyfingers.

That was me saying he would be a good cult leader.

I don't know who I want evicted, both of them seem like they are bitches.

To be honest, I don't think any of them any great qualities. Except for hypnotic Tim.

I think Tim is using your avator @Mr Stickyfingers.

...hahahaha!... maybe Tim is using it lol!... funny funny funny!...oh so it was you that said that he'd make a good cult leader lol!... when you said that I had an awakening and realised that he so would!... a brilliant observation on your part Kaz... cheers.

...hahahaha!... maybe Tim is using it lol!... funny funny funny!...oh so it was you that said that he'd make a good cult leader lol!... when you said that I had an awakening and realised that he so would!... a brilliant observation on your part Kaz... cheers.

And he is thinking about starting his own hippie commune somewhere around Byron Bay when he can find a place. The Cult of Tim is looming. I wonder if i can join from Oklahoma. :)

Some sores on my leg have become infected and I'm sick and swollen so the dr has taken me off work for the week to medicate and heal. Happy I have the feeds to keep me entertained.

The feeds are down. (Damn them)

I am a sad sack, when Tim leaves the room, I click another room to see if he is there.

Edit: They are back.

The Tim show is on.

Last edited:
Back