Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

apparently Dallas won POV and mention was made of backdooring the brothers ... but Jareds name was also tossed into the ring ... its Christine who they think they'd take down ... hoever the choice isnt Dallas' re the replacement nominee ... it is Loveitas ... cant see her outting Jared up shed be too scared of Kelsey coming after her again...

I still can't get over how much joel creeps me out, that task last episode was so cringey to watch

...I'm really enjoying watching this show and am still trying to figure out how it all works and all comes together to be honest... how many shows are there a week?... it doesn't seem to be too many because I seem to be waiting forever to watch the next episode on Youtube... anyhow... overall... I'm glad that I started watching this for the first time ever... it's quite a bit of fun... so different to BBUK... lol!... cheers.
Three episodes a week - on Sundays it's usually the Have/Have Not comp and the nominations, on Wednesdays it's the Veto comp and ceremony and on Thursdays the live eviction and HoH comp. There is a Friday night spin-off called the Side Show which discusses the events of the week.

I really miss having a BB voice, and the authority, that is so odd and makes it more game show also..
Canada haven't ditched the voice completely - indeed Big Brother has been quite prominant so far this series - probably heard him more in the last episode than in 16 years of the US version.

Three episodes a week - on Sundays it's usually the Have/Have Not comp and the nominations, on Wednesdays it's the Veto comp and ceremony and on Thursdays the live eviction and HoH comp. There is a Friday night spin-off called the Side Show which discusses the events of the week.

Canada haven't ditched the voice completely - indeed Big Brother has been quite prominant so far this series - probably heard him more in the last episode than in 16 years of the US version.

...thanks for clearing that up for me Brekkie... now I get it... now to watch the Side Show... cheers.

Dallas didn't use his POV - so 3 weeks in and noone has used the POV yet!! bunch of wimps!! so Christine or Casandra to go ... I suppose they'll keep Christine as Casandra is more of a game player/threat ... and I think Tim might have whispered in a few ears ...

Just starting to catch up on it now... What link is everyone watching it on? Plus live feeds?

Really enjoying Tim on it!

Dallas didn't use his POV - so 3 weeks in and noone has used the POV yet!! bunch of wimps!! so Christine or Casandra to go ... I suppose they'll keep Christine as Casandra is more of a game player/threat ... and I think Tim might have whispered in a few ears ...
Such a waste of not one but two HoHs.

And although it may all be game on the surface I wonder how long it'll be until Nikki turns from being quirky to someone bloody annoying to live with. Would you want to be stuck with her in jury?

(don't answer that Bluegroper!)

Yeah she really gave Tim a hard time about their argument, she is so needy. He apologized to her for what he said but I didn't hear her do the same. The house is upset now that Nikki gets so much special treatment. She has spent most of this week in HOH, she gets to watch the movies, listen to the music, and BB is giving her special meals in the DR. I'm sure they would say its due to her eating thing, but I think the others are about over it...What are they going to do if she gets chosen as a have not? They sleep on the floor and eat slop. They don't want her to leave, so...Prob say due to medical reasons she can't be a have not?

Interesting stuff.. I see what game Nikki's playing. Am I the only one who finds her unstable act contrived and eye-rolling?

...I'm so glad that someone else is thinking the same as me Insomniac... hence my post before when I said... "I had a feeling that Nikki started playing her 'nutty stressed-out tantrum' card a tad bit early in the game a couple of times"... she's had reasonable success with that routine in the UK on a couple occasions but this is Canada... a different country with a different mindset and culture... she's probably not taking that into account and will probably come undone quick-fast methinks...

Tim and Nikki having a bit of an argument right now; Tim is opening up while Nikki is repeating herself.

...hahaha!... knowing Tim he probably wanted an arguement with Nikki so that she blew him up and said nasty stuff to him to make her look bad and for him to be the 'poor innocent victim' to garner sympathy from the rest of the housemates to make him safe for when he and Nikki are eligible for eviction lol!... remember... Tim's the sly dog that we all love isn't he?... he's always thinking and those housemates are probably all on his side now lol!... go Timmy boy!... cheers.

...I just can't take to the two brothers for reasons unbeknown to me... they just so rub me the wrong way... there's something so 'sneaky' about them even though they have given me no solid foundation to dislike them... I guess that it's just a 'gut feeling' perhaps?... just saying... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...in the daily show they have a constant music track running in the background during the talking between housemates at all times... does the USA do the same thing?... it's quite annoying really... I've only just realised it 6 shows in so it just goes to show how crap my powers of perception are doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

...I just can't take to the two brothers for reasons unbeknown to me... they just so rub me the wrong way... there's something so 'sneaky' about them even though they have given me no solid foundation to dislike them... I guess that it's just a 'gut feeling' perhaps?... just saying... cheers.

I agree.

They give me the creeps for some reason.

Nikki is overplaying the needy, unstable card.

When Nikki was in BBUK, did she need special food or is it just for BBCan.

The HG's seem to be so dumb for not using the POV power. If I was in the house I would have nominated Kelsey/Jared or the brothers. (the brothers because ATM they are one player. And if they were voted out, it's 2 people instead of 1)

Don't the HG's know that sooner or later they will be 2 HG's. (unless when they are separated, they will have to vote to keep just one brother.)

...my God!... I'm watching episode 6 right now and Loveita who has the HOH is asking Tim for advice on who to kill?... lol!... Jeez... even though Tim told them all up front that he was the main manipulator in his time in BBAU and even told them the tactics that he used at the time it didn't take Tim too long to establish himself as the #1 full-on manipulator in the house did it?... they are becoming putty in his hands pretty fast it seems to me... Tim looks like he is really enjoying his all expenses paid holiday doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
I have been watching feeds at home on my desktop by using a VPN but a friend just sent me the link for the BBViewer. I used it a few years ago for BBUSA. You have to have Adobe Air installed to use the BBViewer, it won't work on mobile devices like my Ipad, but I downloaded it just now to my desktop computer and its working perfect so I'm watching feeds off my desktop without using a browser or a VPN.

This is where I got it from: http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/download.html?v=5.0

...I've noticed that Nikki is not swearing her head off like she did in the UK version?... obviously BBCanada must be like our Aussie version where they most likely cater for the kids aswell as the adults... that's fair enough... I still can't get over how they are all allowed to talk about nominations so freely either... there are so many differences between each countries BB isn't there?... I'm going to have to watch the USA version next time it is on methinks!... cheers.

Back