Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

We have a bitter juror

People are posting

Nikki of Tim “He will NOT win this show! I HATE him!” (she seems to hold the minority opinion)

She said she would rather have those idiots (Bros) win than Tim.

Bloody Nikki. You wait.. she will be all over Tim when she sees how popular this has made him. She will want to bask in his limelight.

So is anyone going to vote for the winner as Canada's vote? I'm hoping my hola holds up and lets me vote but omfg if it's between Kelsey & Phick, I don't think i'll bother.

I heard something about the Canadian players having an alliance to get out the international players? Was that the Brothers, Cass, Joel, Kelsey?
How freaking rude of them.
It didn't survive Tims charm though. Go Tim!!

So we'll find out for sure the final 3 tonight - some conflicting rumours though if Cass goes taking Tim through to the final 3 over her would be one of the dumbest decisions at that point in the game ever. Though great for us.

Would be happy for either Tim or Cass to win but also wouldn't begrudge the brothers or Kelsey winning either. The Brothers had a huge target on their back from day 1 and really should have been booted early but they've made the final 3, twice winning when it really mattered. Hope though someone on the Jury asks Phil why he deserves $50k when it's Nick who won three HoHs and Vetos.

Similarly it seems the best thing to ever happen to Kelsey's game was getting evicted. I said at the time I'd rather she returned as she had a chance of being in it for the long haul, unlike Loveita who I think would have pretty much been evicted at the first opportunity. I do think overturning an eviction vote which took plac just a couple of weeks earlier was quite some achievement - though they probably were all just sick of Raul by then.

Nikki got really pissed off when Joel mentioned his secret Threakshow alliance.

It would have annoyed her that she was bitching about Cass to Tim & he was in an alliance with her.

Remember when she told Tim if she won HOH, she was putting Cass up & Tim 'agreed' with her.

what did we think of the final 3 answering questions?
to me I think Tim was the best
Kelsey always sounds like she's about to cry
the brothers were too rehearsed
and Tim while seeming kinda over the top and fake was funny, especially the Cassandra bit

Back