Skip to main content

Game ***Big Brother Australia Sweepstake 2021!***

It was strange because the edit made it seem like she went because she didn't talk with Daniel. Which indicated he had a lot of power in the house. But in the next vote he was only one of two votes for Sid, which showed he didn't have a lot of power in the house.

It was strange because the edit made it seem like she went because she didn't talk with Daniel. Which indicated he had a lot of power in the house. But in the next vote he was only one of two votes for Sid, which showed he didn't have a lot of power in the house.
I think he just didn't want to vote against "his" ppl ... even knowing it won't make a difference (just loyalty)

It saddens me that this show isn't live and that we cannot enjoy a genuinely fun tipping comp. My only experience has been Survivor 2019 and that was a lot of fun. @timmy I do hope you organise one for the upcoming Australian Survivor season.

It saddens me that this show isn't live and that we cannot enjoy a genuinely fun tipping comp. My only experience has been Survivor 2019 and that was a lot of fun. @timmy I do hope you organise one for the upcoming Australian Survivor season.
Survivor isn’t live either!

Yeah if it was in realtime we could have had a great tipping comp for sure. As for Survivor I couldn't even get a full card of players last time, so I am giving it away now, sorry.

Regrettably for @stephena20, Mitchell got far too much airtime on last night's show and was consequently evicted.

@kxk is next in line to join the game, but it seems we have two further spots opening up if two more people want to join.

Screenshot from 2021-05-10 07-04-56.png

Back