Big Brother Australia Memorabilia and Articles Thread

Reggie Wins:
img182.jpg

The Afterparty scoop:
img159.jpg

img196.jpg

img195.jpg

img160.jpg

Next up a couple from BB2004 and 2005, Then have some newspaper articles and also TV Week Stuff from BB2006, 2007 and 2008. Will start on those in a bit. :)

Joanne had a boyfriend of 6 years at the time on the outside! Vowing to stand by her, wonder if they're still together. hmm.
Not only are they no longer together but he sadly took his own life a few years after the show. They did stay together after the series, which is surprising. She was so incredibly disloyal and I hope she played no part in his suicide, even though that wouldn’t be her burden to carry.

Not only are they no longer together but he sadly took his own life a few years after the show. They did stay together after the series, which is surprising. She was so incredibly disloyal and I hope she played no part in his suicide, even though that wouldn’t be her burden to carry.
oh wow didn't know about that, that's sad. Things in this sorta regard got even messier a decade later with Drew/Tully and the whole Clawson thing.

BB2004 Launch:

img188.jpg

Some rumour article from Official Website, and there was a big deal of speculation made about some beds only being doubles, although it didn't end up being 'Steamy' much at all did it?, maybe that's why they tried so hard for the 'single and ready to mingle' angle for BB2005 casting.

img187.jpg

The Housemates page of the OS from '04 - they didn't change much of the aesthetic from the 2003 site:

img189.jpg

There's the mention of six single beds and 4 doubles again... and Reggie and Ben '03 were spotted buying a phone at Optus World!

img218.jpg

Some very early betting odds, Also a bit of the daily recaps from the OS:

img191.jpg

Gretel and Saxon Spotted together, more First task recaps:

img190.jpg

Front page of the OS, and look, 3mobile sponsors!

img194.jpg

Do some of the HM's know each other from the outside? Aphrodite gets pulled up by BB for speaking in another language, and did Merlin and Ashalea hook up in the loo?

img219.jpg

Aphrodite Evicted, Igor had a dodgy past, and Reggie to be a Flight attendant? Also BTS look at the HM's:

img192.jpg

img193.jpg

Lol imagine if Glenn was on the cover of Woman's Day. I remember a thing that year was appearing on Ready Steady Cook, remember that episode they had Glenn Vs Michelle after they came out of the house?

How the internet looked in 2004. Ugly bold borders!!

View attachment 57467

Tbf that's a print version a few of the borders are missing iirc (you can look it up on wayback machine). Also my username on there was funny, I think I took part of it from a Pokemon Card expansion name or something around the time. Also there were a few things like I think the little housemates maybe had animations and moved and had speech bubbles and stuff.

Tbf that's a print version a few of the borders are missing iirc (you can look it up on wayback machine). Also my username on there was funny, I think I took part of it from a Pokemon Card expansion name or something around the time. Also there were a few things like I think the little housemates maybe had animations and moved and had speech bubbles and stuff.
Well in those days it was all HTML and tables with/without borders. I was doing web design in the late 90s to early 00s myself. Also, all of the different browsers (Netscape etc) displayed sites differently so it was difficult to get a consistent look back then.

Well in those days it was all HTML and tables with/without borders. I was doing web design in the late 90s to early 00s myself. Also, all of the different browsers (Netscape etc) displayed sites differently so it was difficult to get a consistent look back then.
Nice! yeah I actually copied the html and used to play around with some of the tags in the backend on one of the Microsoft web editor programs (was it 'Front-page' or something?) I used to run quick little pen and paper, names out of a hat style Fantasy Big Brother's using Pokemon and Final Fantasy Characters etc back in the day and would replace the housemate screens with their little mugshots and stuff to see how it would look. :)

Back