Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I speculated earlier they might actually have done that. Fortunately (or not) not. Easy enough to go in with pre-prepared pics and with producer assistance post the appropriate ones (i.e. appropriate to lockdowns or whatever at the time). In a way it might actually be better to do it because it reduces the chance of spoilers/boot list. In the past reality TV contestants had to hand over their SM logins. Do they not do that any more?
I strongly suspect Estelle has been doing this the whole time

I strongly suspect Estelle has been doing this the whole time
It'll be interesting to see how it pans out. Producers may have played everyone. And I hope they have because I like to be surprised. Another reason I don't run tipping any more, because some people then actively search out spoilers and can consequently spoil it for others (not to mention playing unfairly). Oh for a live, realtime show again.

I'm suprised there hasn't yet been anyone from the production team this season to post on here a spoiler for the final 3? lol

So small update on the set of the house from my friend working there - apparently they are keeping most of the internals of the house up for future use.

So small update on the set of the house from my friend working there - apparently they are keeping most of the internals of the house up for future use.
haha dammit, I hate being wrong.

Are they out of their minds? I mean, was there a bigger dud this year?

Well that probably is expected since there’s still a second VIP season to go.
I hope Seven learned from their mistakes, but probably not. The damage is done at this point anyway.

I take the "house" being left up that the future series will be a rush job, lower budget and everything recycled. I hope I am wrong.

Well that probably is expected since there’s still a second VIP season to go.
They'd have to be crazy to do VIP again. Would have to be another civilian season, surely? They may wait and see how "Back to the future" rates before committing.

Yes - no way they'll proceed with that. If they do run a second shorter series I wouldn't be surprised if they just go for All Stars if the main 2022 series is vaguely successful.

just drove past the set and backyard is still up but covered in tarps, and the small portable rooms they used for control rooms are still there too!
Thanks for the update. I assume they'll do another civilian season, but the question is if they'll attempt another short-form niche one to replace VIP. Maybe they'll double down and do TikTok Vs Instagram or something terrible like that.

*If they pick up this idea I apologise unreservedly in advance.

A second chance version with channel 7 housemates could probably work instead of VIP? Or just a shorter smaller season in general. I can't see there being room for a full blown civilian series.

Their best bet for an all stars series is to do a 4 week run like CBB did in the UK and do it live.

Of course pigs will fly in this series and Gretel will be resurrected in her pure donkey form.

Their best bet for an all stars series is to do a 4 week run like CBB did in the UK and do it live.
If they want it to rate its arse of they should absolutely do this, complete with live feeds.

But they're too cheap to staff it 24/7.

I did some digging around after my BB4 rewatch and learnt Paul was contacted and casted and then dropped like Vesna towards the last stages of casting.
I wonder if they decided to hold them over for another season? Can only hope.

I wonder if they decided to hold them over for another season? Can only hope.
I very much hope this theme is reused. Theres so many people who likely aren't on this cast that are 100% necessary to bring back. As little as it would do to help the series improve, I still wanna see as many old faces back as possible before BBAU dies for good.

Well it's not like Seven to milk an idea for all it's worth. ;) I do think assuming the main series isn't a disaster if Seven feel the need to replace VIP with another BB related series a full on All Stars is most likely - even just having half "All Stars" half "Seven Stars" gives them a bit of a hook.

Seven's scheduling is baffling though - can't believe they're returning SAS so soon after a luke warm response to the second series and a complete disaster of a civilian spin-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back