Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw I liked season 1 house, it kind of resembled a real house. I think that that and season 3 are the only two I can easily visualise.

When producers of reality shows bring back things nowadays it's usually because they need to manipulate an outcome.

When producers of reality shows bring back things nowadays it's usually because they need to manipulate an outcome.
I think you’re on to something… My guess is the challenge winner is the sole vote to evict. It would be redundant to have the house nominate and then have the same group later vote to evict.

“Refreshed” is a very loose term… I have no doubts that much of the house will remain the same but with a fresh coat of paint.
It's like you're reading my mind. That's exactly what I meant. Colours and minor decorative changes.

It's like you're reading my mind. That's exactly what I meant. Colours and minor decorative changes.
I tell you what though, the 3-D eye entryway is very cool. I really like that. The pavilion has given them an interesting space to work with, with the curved shape. Biggest downside is they can't have a direct indoor/outdoor connection with living area overlooking the yard.

Did they bother with any kind of house tour at all, even just a whiz through with the cameras in the intro?

Did they bother with any kind of house tour at all, even just a whiz through with the cameras in the intro?
So far across the three launch shows they've done, nope. It gets put online as an "exclusive video" though.

Brilliant news!
I had a moment today trying to think who my all time favourite housemate was, and I decided it was Paul 2004. I hope a few of them not pictured will make an appearance.

Brilliant news!
I had a moment today trying to think who my all time favourite housemate was, and I decided it was Paul 2004. I hope a few of them not pictured will make an appearance.
He is up there as one of mine, too - and has always been my number one pick for an All-Stars version. I may not agree with his views but I find him very interesting, and imo he'd have played this version of the game very well.

It's unclear whether he was asked or not (he might've declined), but he's definitely not involved in next year's season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back