Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s already filming they basically had to announce it to avoid leaks.
They couldn't have left it out of their Up Fronts. And they want advertisers to lock in for it. Just look at all the buzz it's created.

But I agree it has upstaged the incoming season. Bit unfortunate, but what can you do.

They couldn't have left it out of their Up Fronts. And they want advertisers to lock in for it. Just look at all the buzz it's created.

But I agree it has upstaged the incoming season. Bit unfortunate, but what can you do.
But did they have to let everything out of the bag?

But did they have to let everything out of the bag?
Well really that does seem crazy, if that's what they have done. And looking likely they did. Bizarre/insane.

However, we can still hope that they have pulled a huge scam here and the actual former HMs are all happily Instagramming from inside the house, and we actually have no idea based on whether they are in or not. Would not be difficult to get them to pre-prepare a bunch of posts in advance and trickle feed them.

alright fam, who we making money from?

Logans best value, since we have a Vesna confirm? Jess/Marty?

Attachments

• 3860AD67-079D-4E58-B85B-346BF43D20A1.jpeg
    3860AD67-079D-4E58-B85B-346BF43D20A1.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 790BFA97-615F-4BB8-A319-6ED3EFD18F99.jpeg
    790BFA97-615F-4BB8-A319-6ED3EFD18F99.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 2AFE6761-1E39-49E1-8882-7F99027A3F72.jpeg
    2AFE6761-1E39-49E1-8882-7F99027A3F72.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 68
I really would not put it past TV producers to force a Tully/Drew TV reunion to see if there can be sparks again - especially since Tully has apparently got a partner for the first time in years.

Oh oops, I thought a previous post had a screenshot of Vesna confirming Logans were in. Just saw her post about it being a hunch.
I’m almost certain they’ve chosen them. Why? I just don’t understand but if they feel they’ll be entertaining I can’t do much. I’ve been in contact and they don’t want a bar of me!

alright fam, who we making money from?

Logans best value, since we have a Vesna confirm? Jess/Marty?

Seeing Sara-Marie at low odds makes me pleasantly think the rumour of her being on is true. I’ve been told by numerous sources she’s on the cast, but part of me thinks it’s a bit far fetched.

Not that Seven would ever think or be invested enough in their iteration of BB to do this, but in a fantasy land (or dreamworld… if you prefer 😉) it would be amazing if they recreated the original house for back to the future. If it WAS still filmed at Dreamworld that could have been a very real option, but alas just a nostalgic imaginative thought ☺️

Not that Seven would ever think or be invested enough in their iteration of BB to do this, but in a fantasy land (or dreamworld… if you prefer 😉) it would be amazing if they recreated the original house for back to the future. If it WAS still filmed at Dreamworld that could have been a very real option, but alas just a nostalgic imaginative thought ☺️
Yeah not so practical in their sexy curved current space. And besides, have you watched S1 again? That house was so incredibly basic. Naive even.

I always liked what Gran Hermano in Spain did for their 10th anniversary by having two houses - one a modern, futuristic Big Brother house and the other a recreation of the original house from the first series. IIRC they also sent in the winner of the first series in disguise but they were soon rumbled.

I always liked what Gran Hermano in Spain did for their 10th anniversary by having two houses - one a modern, futuristic Big Brother house and the other a recreation of the original house from the first series. IIRC they also sent in the winner of the first series in disguise but they were soon rumbled.
Although the last thing BBAU needs is more comparisons to Survivor this would be a great series to try and implement the battle format with two competing houses.

I don’t post here much, but I’d love to see Merlin AND Paul put into the Big Brother House. I remember the argument they had in 2004, it was hectic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back