Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply refuse to dim my light....i did this for many years and it didnt serve me well. Im not an idiot though, i do have my limits and if thats what they thought, theyre wrong....... whats an NDA?
Non Disclosure Agreement, like legally don’t talk about the show for a bit for us to consider you kinda thing

As in this may be someone else? Sure, i get that.
Hey I wasn’t looking for a fight and due to the fact that you’ve been embraced by other members it’s no longer an issue.

I’ll admit that I know of you but have only watched small bits and pieces of your series so that probably explains why I found your initial posts to be off.

I’m curious will you be watching BB Canada at all? It’s been picked up by 7Plus in 2022?

Interesting...........I wonder why? It doesn't make sense right?

Seeing you post back here made my day. And yeah, looking at the promotional video from channel 7 they don’t include 2005, 2007, 2008 and 2014. Judging from rumours as well as social media inactivity it seems likely that the housemates included in the video may be the ones on the cast. Or at the very least those seasons are to be included. Why they wouldn’t include 2005 is a bit of a surprise to me. Unless Tim does end up on the cast, I wouldn’t be disappointed. I would prefer Christie if anything else. But the fact you’re not on Ves just completely taints the hype a bit for me.

I've always wanted an All-Stars or 'Returnees' BBAU, but I can't help but feel really doubtful at how this will be executed in its current format on 7 - this feels 10 years too late in all honesty.

With the show being filmed months in advance and suffering from heavy editing, I can only imagine how underwhelming this may be to watch. The whole charm of these rumoured returning housemates was because we got to know them as people on a show that was raw and unfiltered. Big Brother these days is a far cry from the social experiment it once was, and the watered-down content and heavy production influence need to be turned down for a season like this. In saying that, I am curious to see how some of them may adapt to the strategic component of the game, and whether the editors have gotten better at articulating a cohesive storyline when it comes to strategy and power dynamics in the house.

P.S. - super gutted Vesna got cut as I think she'd be a real asset to the show. Many lapsed fans or casual viewers from the 10 era would have definitely remembered her and loved to see her again IMO.

@missv8 Out of curiosity, given that you were on the show in 2005, how do production track you down to start chatting about your interest in participating? I'm assuming social media?

I'd love to know if there's anyone in production that checks up on former housemates throughout the years

@missv8 Out of curiosity, given that you were on the show in 2005, how do production track you down to start chatting about your interest in participating? I'm assuming social media?

I'd love to know if there's anyone in production that checks up on former housemates throughout the years
Id say SM and they would have our email address' too

Hey I wasn’t looking for a fight and due to the fact that you’ve been embraced by other members it’s no longer an issue.

I’ll admit that I know of you but have only watched small bits and pieces of your series so that probably explains why I found your initial posts to be off.

I’m curious will you be watching BB Canada at all? It’s been picked up by 7Plus in 2022?
Nor am I...........not sure if I will watch. Im just gutted tbh

13 days
247120309_620635179343586_3334281622206610942_n.jpg

@missv8, I’m curious to know how different your experience behind-the-scenes was when you got to enter Nine’s version, compared with what production was like at its peak while you were Housemate on Ten. I imagine there were noticeable differences in how things were run/managed, or did it feel relatively the same?

Sarah McDougal from 2020 confirms on her Instagram story that channel 7 housemates were not asked to participate. I always like when she references older seasons on her insta stories (which she does quite often). I’ve heard many of the recent casts appear to be salty at not white asked, but she seems in good strides that it is the right move. She’d be one the more enjoyable options if channel 7 housemates were to return, and she did seem to poses social ability in the game. But I’m overall glad that we have confirmation that no housemate beyond 2014 will be on.

I guess the question is who would clash with Vesna and is so popular that they would pick that person over Vesna?

Not picking Vesna because she might clash with people is like not casting Meryl Streep because she might be nominated for an Oscar.

Also I'm a fan of Estelle, but if she hasn't been vaccinated then she shouldn't be on the show and Vesna should have taken her place.

Not picking Vesna because she might clash with people is like not casting Meryl Streep because she might be nominated for an Oscar.

Also I'm a fan of Estelle, but if she hasn't been vaccinated then she shouldn't be on the show and Vesna should have taken her place.

She would have done a 14 day quarantine, right? Don’t think she is any risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back