Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see anyone answer this.

They basically played out the punishment for failing the task as stated from the beginning - that instead of being two separate housemates, they had to play as one. Only the plan backfired and it turned out to be a benefit to them as the housemates weren't nominating "Logan" for something that one did that the other played no part in (plus they began dominating FNL back-to-back because they were allowed to compete separately for some reason) and they were both just sailing through the series, so eventually they decided to evict one of them instead.
I feel both of them being in the house was utterly unfair. I had all of my fans dividing their votes between the twins and Tim.........I did not feel they were interesting in the slightest.......actually, quite boring and I know this because I spent 24 hrs a day with them however, the house needs pot plants in each series right? My absolute honest opinion

@missv8, do you have any other information about what’s planned for the season? Did they reveal much to you in your initial conversations about what to expect, or who else might be returning?
They were very tight lipped actually. I asked if previous housemates were entering however I got nothing.

Love the use of burger 😉

Hopefully they do a second season of all stars, at least you are on their radar!
It was the only analogy I could relate to right!!!! Im still in utter shock.....Till this very day I get people asking if id go back in....makes no sense to me.

What a bizarre reason to cut someone from a reality show. You'd think the producers would be all for any drama that would've unfolded with them in the house together.

Unless they only like drama that they create and not natural drama... 🤔
I just think BB production thinks twins are a greater ratings win than what we see as a legend. Knowing the Logans as well they probably impressed the producers with some backhanded deals or some shit and they just squeezed them in.

Vesna and the Logan twins...
0-B919-F3-C-5-F07-442-F-BFB8-628-C453-F5043.gif

The Logan twins were hot back in the day. But that was 16 years ago though... 😱
Hot??? Maybe but utterly boring!

Just a feeling and from what Ive read online......could be wrong though, right?
Actually, I have a sneaking suspicion that no one from your season actually made it on.... but if so, that’d make not getting you in a bit more baffling.

I just think BB production thinks twins are a greater ratings win than what we see as a legend. Knowing the Logans as well they probably impressed the producers with some backhanded deals or some shit and they just squeezed them in.
What a shame..........I would have loved to be in the house!

Actually, I have a sneaking suspicion that no one from your season actually made it on.... but if so, that’d make not getting you in a bit more baffling.
Interesting...........I wonder why? It doesn't make sense right?

@missv8 how did they get in contact with you? Like did they have all your contact details still from back in the day? Just being generally curious here, it’s of no real relevance.

I wonder if there was anyone they were interested in but couldn’t get in contact with?

@missv8 how did they get in contact with you? Like did they have all your contact details still from back in the day? Just being generally curious here, it’s of no real relevance.

I wonder if there was anyone they were interested in but couldn’t get in contact with?
Just through social media

Interesting...........I wonder why? It doesn't make sense right?
mmm... Tim and Hotdogs seem to be active on socials, while the rest is more of a hunch. Maybe the producers thought you’re too much of a loose cannon? 🙃

Actually, don’t you need to sign an NDA anyway even if you don’t make it?

mmm... Tim and Hotdogs seem to be active on socials, while the rest is more of a hunch. Maybe the producers thought you’re too much of a loose cannon? 🙃

Actually, don’t you need to sign an NDA anyway even if you don’t make it?
I simply refuse to dim my light....i did this for many years and it didnt serve me well. Im not an idiot though, i do have my limits and if thats what they thought, theyre wrong....... whats an NDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back