Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rando site has mostly the same names previously rumoured (Tim, Trevor, Reggie, Estelle, Layla, Tully) , except seems very certain Drew is already in the house, while Tully isn’t, at least, a Day 1 houseguest.

Don’t really buy into Drew coming back since he’s said a couple of times he’s a one and done, but who knows?

Last edited:
Rando site has mostly the same names previously rumoured (Tim, Trevor, Reggie, Estelle, Layla, Tully) , except seems very certain Drew is already in the house, while Tully isn’t, at least, a Day 1 houseguest.

Don’t really buy into Drew coming back since he’s said a couple of times he’s a one and done, but who knows?

I don't think its that impossible for Drew to be there. His personality is decently likeable and unproblematic. Big story putting him in with Tully. and he's only around 32, and jusding by his insta he's aged well so he is still decently marketable.

Not picking Vesna because she might clash with people is like not casting Meryl Streep because she might be nominated for an Oscar.
I think they mean 'clash' as in they were both a similar type of HM in terms of casting. Which brings us back to who can out-Vesna Vesna?

Bit confused about Estelle now as she's started posting on her accounts again.

Unless it's someone else using her account or she's doing it while stuck in quarantine, or the show has already started and she's already left it?

Bit confused about Estelle now as she's started posting on her accounts again.

Unless it's someone else using her account or she's doing it while stuck in quarantine, or the show has already started and she's already left it?
I still find it really hard to believe she got chosen.

I trust the sources but I just can’t see it being true. She’s too problematic. (Sorry…if you’re reading this…maybe not…)

…that being said, assuming her post is recent, if I were to be super analytical about it (do you expect any less from me?) I guess there is every possibility she might’ve just been eliminated.

60874443-9A8E-4762-B8AC-0CF057EB413B.jpeg

The location is undisclosed, whereas the majority of her Instagram posts have the geotag included. Sans make-up, her hair also looks rather fresh and recently coloured… almost “TV ready”. Additionally, it kind of looks like she’s in a transport van / airport bus of some kind. (Back of a police van? Wishful thinking.) On the contrary, she isn’t wearing a mask though, so there’s every chance it’s a personal vehicle too.

Her recent Stories are mostly memes, reposts or old photos.

Personally, I hope she isn’t cast but who knows.

…that being said, assuming her post is recent, if I were to be super analytical about it (do you expect any less from me?) I guess there is every possibility she might’ve just been eliminated.

View attachment 57400

The location is undisclosed, whereas the majority of her Instagram posts have the geotag included. Sans make-up, her hair also looks rather fresh and recently coloured… almost “TV ready”. Additionally, it kind of looks like she’s in a transport van / airport bus of some kind. (Back of a police van? Wishful thinking.) On the contrary, she isn’t wearing a mask though, so there’s every chance it’s a personal vehicle too.

Her recent Stories are mostly memes, reposts or old photos.

Personally, I hope she isn’t cast but who knows.

Either one of two scenarios, she’s been cast and is an early boot as it’s day 9 of filming, so very well likely 3 people have left the house already. Or, she’s got someone posting for her to throw off the scent. Her name has come up way too much for her not to be included. I’ve heard from too many sources she’s in for her not to be involved. Also with heating that Michael, Stacey and Benjamin Norris are either not on the cast or declined it makes senses to include her if they’re going for a second person from 2012 along with Layla.

I think they mean 'clash' as in they were both a similar type of HM in terms of casting. Which brings us back to who can out-Vesna Vesna?
Who do feel is similar to me? I can’t think of anyone especially now, as I’m older and wiser! I’d kick a lot of butt in the house!!

Reactions: kxk
Think the only other housemate that is as iconic as Vesna is Sara-Marie?

Hopefully they are saving you for next season. If they are going to have a second season of All Stars they need to hold popular housemates like you for next time so viewers will continue to watch.

Has announcing this early just taken away all the attention from VIP? I think many were struggling to care about that anyway but it seems announcing things so far in advance of them actually airing means by the time they do air nobody really cares, especially when the next series has had details announced in the mean time.

Has announcing this early just taken away all the attention from VIP? I think many were struggling to care about that anyway but it seems announcing things so far in advance of them actually airing means by the time they do air nobody really cares, especially when the next series has had details announced in the mean time.
It's had that impact on me. I completely forget that it's on again in like 10 days and that after that it's only around a 4 month wait till the next series. Everyone is focusing on the Back to the Future season, based on what I've read online a lot of people seem to be getting confused between the two seasons. I think there are some fans who genuinely think this VIP season is going to include past housemates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back