Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee the way the show is edited, the multiple non-elimination episodes, and the blatant favouritism are going to be off-putting for a lot of fans.
Possibly, but a lot of the casual audience seemed to warm to Daniel and did not mind seeing him be given numerous advantages. It may depend on how they edit those who receive advantages and safety.

Facebook post from Vesna, confirming she was asked and said yes. Was cleared to participate and ultimately cut from the cast in favour of the Logan twins.
What a bizarre reason to cut someone from a reality show. You'd think the producers would be all for any drama that would've unfolded with them in the house together.

Unless they only like drama that they create and not natural drama... 🤔

What a bizarre reason to cut someone from a reality show. You'd think the producers would be all for any drama that would've unfolded with them in the house together.

Vesna + Dean > Vesna + Logans :biggrin:

Someone will have to remind me the originally planned punishment for them failing their two week task, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for them to both stay.
Didn't see anyone answer this.

They basically played out the punishment for failing the task as stated from the beginning - that instead of being two separate housemates, they had to play as one. Only the plan backfired and it turned out to be a benefit to them as the housemates weren't nominating "Logan" for something that one did that the other played no part in (plus they began dominating FNL back-to-back because they were allowed to compete separately for some reason) and they were both just sailing through the series, so eventually they decided to evict one of them instead.

Possibly, but a lot of the casual audience seemed to warm to Daniel and did not mind seeing him be given numerous advantages. It may depend on how they edit those who receive advantages and safety.
Considering BB13 is the second lowest rated series (by 1%) I’d be interested to know the split between the “casual audience” and the hardcore fans.

After the show i sent countless emails to the universe to give me another chance. I really thought my prays were answered but ultimately there were not. I dont know why i was asked then the offer was retracted but nevertheless if i am to be asked again i will MOST CERTAINLY say YES!!!

I get this feeling, too.

In regards to Vesna, I’m sure she’d make the cut in a second All Stars line-up.
I was asked but they changed their minds........Im still unsure of the reason but i guess BB is like a burger........must contain lettuce and meat.....a lot of housemates are the lettuce and then you get the meat........I wanted to be the meat, but maybe they've gone vegan and they only want lettuce?

Ben from Brisbane wasn’t cast, in case anyone cares :p

oh-no.gif

I would have given the other housemates a run for their $$$$$. The amount of growth Ive done in recent years has allowed me to not give as many f$cks!

Didn't see anyone answer this.

They basically played out the punishment for failing the task as stated from the beginning - that instead of being two separate housemates, they had to play as one. Only the plan backfired and it turned out to be a benefit to them as the housemates weren't nominating "Logan" for something that one did that the other played no part in (plus they began dominating FNL back-to-back because they were allowed to compete separately for some reason) and they were both just sailing through the series, so eventually they decided to evict one of them instead.
Yeah I always felt it wasn't fully thought through. There should have been a proper punishment, like one of them being immediately evicted and the other auto-nominated for the next two weeks or something. Allowing the two of them to stay and compete as one person was not a disadvantage in any way, and as you say actually worked out to be advantageous to them.

I was asked but they changed their minds........Im still unsure of the reason but i guess BB is like a burger........must contain lettuce and meat.....a lot of housemates are the lettuce and then you get the meat........I wanted to be the meat, but maybe they've gone vegan and they only want lettuce?

Love the use of burger 😉

Hopefully they do a second season of all stars, at least you are on their radar!

@missv8, do you have any other information about what’s planned for the season? Did they reveal much to you in your initial conversations about what to expect, or who else might be returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back