Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going in with very low expectations for the season! After last season sinking to such extreme lows, any vast improvements would be an actual miracle. Expect more of the same bullshit but more content. Remember it’s the same set of producers / editors etc., and channels are loathe to change program identity. It’s like admitting defeat.

I did though like some of the challenges last year. And the community here is the absolute best, that’s what I’m most looking forward to in fact! Lol!
Yes. This.

In the tone of the immortal Nick Colquhoun: That is all.

April launch is good as someone living in Queensland as it means daylight savings will be over and I won't be an hour behind.

The promo just aired. It looks like such a farce! That "tunnel" in the cliffside... :facepalm:

Also, more celebs confirmed. A racer, and the magician is Christopher Wayne.

That shot of the HM climbing “into” the old green room sofa to enter a secret room is ridiculous. Same as those that will eventually “climb” the ladder into a non-existent room upstairs.

The ingenuity of Ch7’s version is laughable.

The promo is great - until the pathetically weak Big Brother voice speaks up.

And what's with all the hints that the game will change again - you only changed it last year. Actually would be better this year for people to know what game they're playing.

Big brother obviously needs to go to toastmasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back