Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets start this off with the 2021 promo from the 7 Upfronts:

lAjZKT3.jpg

M2Dwl4C.jpg
Chair be lookin like
Burns.jpg

Don't buy into the marketing.

With the show pre-recorded months in advance, we're only ever going to get exactly the same false narratives and contrived editing as last season. There was nothing in that video that showed they've actually reinvented the wheel and won't be making the same mistakes.

It’s all about advertisers for the Upfronts which is why they did the KFC ending.

I think the idea of hidden places and some quirks is good. I think the days that we know of BB are fine and we just have to accept this sadly. I think some elements of the house are quite cool. I was expecting a lot less changes. Looks like a have no scenario and interested what the other area a is for? Especially when they were showing the “basement” still.

Don't buy into the marketing.

With the show pre-recorded months in advance, we're only ever going to get exactly the same false narratives and contrived editing as last season. There was nothing in that video that showed they've actually reinvented the wheel and won't be making the same mistakes.
Yeah, I am expecting a repeat of last season. I really hope I am wrong though by some miracle and it becomes a decent show. (I can dream can’t I? 🤣)

I can’t let myself get excited for this otherwise I’m just going to be very disappointed. 🙁

I feel the show would improve so much if only it was live.

The housemates are living and being filmed right now but we won’t see any of this until at least February 2021.

When you had Big Brother live for the previous 11 seasons and now it’s just pre-recorded and edited and packaged so tightly you lose the magic that was special about Big Brother.

Big Brother used to be Event TV. It was BIG.

But those days are over and this is what we have now. This is the Australian TV landscape in 2020/2021 and we have to accept this or move on unfortunately. The BB in the past is no more and it’s not coming back as much as I want (and naively hope for) to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back