Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

If that is the case and Marley tries to get rid of Ari, then why would Christina not eliminate him when she wins the Top 4 challenge and decides who makes the Final 3? It’s just confusing to me.
Sorry I meant that I think Marley will win the Top 4 challenge and get rid of Ari then.

I don't think Dan will make it that far, as he's rumoured to be one of the three out this week. My guess is that Christina wins the Top 5 challenge and has the deciding vote where she sends him home. It would make most sense if it was SJ vs Dan (as no way she'd keep Marley in!)

Well he says quite confidently that he was in there for a total of 62 days, and the last episode ended with Tilly leaving on Day 58. So either they wrapped everything up within four days, or he does actually get evicted. Which would be great.
Last time around towards the end evictions were daily. They did wrap up quicker than intended due to covid but considering that wasn't a problem for them I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same this time.

She said wanted Marley to win in that interview! She's been very pro Marley on social media which makes these rumours seem likelier....
Ah ok, thanks.
I thought she said she adored both but wanted Danny to win.

I’m just curious because if this is the case, then how come Christina has been receiving such a lacklustre winners edit?

Production are pretty much required to show some weighty footage of the final 3 so that they all have equal opportunity for us to base our decisions. We see zip all diary room scenes from Christina. I would be very surprised if she made F3. Although she seems to be quite invisible on everyone’s radars right now.

I’m just curious because if this is the case, then how come Christina has been receiving such a lacklustre winners edit?

Production are pretty much required to show some weighty footage of the final 3 so that they all have equal opportunity for us to base our decisions. We see zip all diary room scenes from Christina. I would be very surprised if she made F3. Although she seems to be quite invisible on everyone’s radars right now.

Also Brenton was hyped up as the main star in the pre season promo and Christina secondary. Didn’t receive any promo and her edit is invisible. Surprising that she makes the Final 3 if true.

Christina’s edit feels compelling to me, at least.

That being said, I wouldn’t really do any edit reading for this BBAU. Survivor AU is notorious for not being edgic friendly (bar last season), Chad last year was also almost completely non-existent until the penultimate episode really gunned him for a win

Christina’s edit feels compelling to me, at least.

That being said, I wouldn’t really do any edit reading for this BBAU. Survivor AU is notorious for not being edgic friendly (bar last season), Chad last year was also almost completely non-existent until the penultimate episode really gunned him for a win

What is compelling about it? It is quite invisible. Even Adriana seems to have a better edit than her. I saw Brenton as the main attraction of the two based on the edit.

I don’t think Chad was non-existent at all. Played a major role and had my vote from the moment he entered.

Huh, we've seen plenty of diary room stuff from Christina.

Who would make the worst case scenario F3? (maybe this should be tomorrow's poll?

Adriana, Sid and SJ would be my tip.

What is compelling about it? It is quite invisible. Even Adriana seems to have a better edit than her. I saw Brenton as the main attraction of the two based on the edit.
Taken part in a number of larger storylines, survivor of the showmance, “back from the dead for revenge”.

I don’t think Chad was non-existent at all. Played a major role and had my vote from the moment he entered.
I seem to recall Chad lacked significant diary room segments, but I guess that could be wrong without a rewatch....not that any sane person would want to.

Taken part in a number of larger storylines, survivor of the showmance, “back from the dead for revenge”.

I seem to recall Chad lacked significant diary room segments, but I guess that could be wrong without a rewatch....not that any sane person would want to.

He had the beer with Big Brother...

Back