Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

Podcasts tend to be a little sensational, they have said some far out things and they do it to popularize their show. This spoiler is from somebody who knew the final 3 last year. So yeh invest in this but I’ll also told you so you when Christina gets booted off.

Housemates also have an NDA.
Lol if that's the case Daniel has clearly broken his.

Podcasts tend to be a little sensational, they have said some far out things and they do it to popularize their show. This spoiler is from somebody who knew the final 3 last year. So yeh invest in this but I’ll also told you so you when Christina gets booted off.

I never said my source was a podcast but I have since seen that So dramatic podcast has now posted what I said too.

I am laughing at the “housemates have an NDA “ comment though.
So dramatic is not my source but have you seen the gossip and spoilers that chick gets? From bachelor, big brother, married at first sight. All jilted and ex contestants are screaming for someone to hear their side of the story. No one follows NDA unless they think they will benefit from the network and are scared.

They may have an NDA but realistically what can the networks do to them if they break the NDA? There have been leaks from reality contestants all the time.

I will be shocked if the Christina rumour is true though as they gave Brenton a pre season promo but not Christina.

Guess we will see what happens.

I will be shocked if the Christina rumour is true though as they gave Brenton a pre season promo but not Christina.

Guess we will see what happens.
She did get one of the most pointless promos ever though. So that's something I guess.

Ohhhh, who to believe? Ohmyglob or statsman?

Going by last season the Statman was spot on. Think i'll go with the Statman again this season.

Reminds me of this classic song which I now sing along to with the words "I'm a Statman"...lol

"I'm a Statman, where's the Statman?" lol ;)

Just caught the repeat of Tilly on the Morning Show.
She loves Danny and Marley but wants/wanted (depending on whether she knows/knew) Danny to win.

Well he says quite confidently that he was in there for a total of 62 days, and the last episode ended with Tilly leaving on Day 58. So either they wrapped everything up within four days, or he does actually get evicted. Which would be great.

Leaving the strongest player in the other alliance until the Final 4 was always a dumb move by Marley, Daniel and SJ. Should have kept Ari or Adriana until then who had little to no chance of winning the final challenge.

But then I don’t understand why Christina would choose to keep Marley rather than Danny for the Final.

Maybe he told her she is out if he wins. 😂

At the start I'd been happy to see Christina to make final three but now I'm not so sure. That whole thing with Brenton was annoying and boring. Really soured me on her. Marley whilst boring has impressed me in how he's got people in the house prepared to ruin their games to benefit him.

Well he says quite confidently that he was in there for a total of 62 days, and the last episode ended with Tilly leaving on Day 58. So either they wrapped everything up within four days, or he does actually get evicted. Which would be great.
Must try and remember to focus on the Day Numbers this week. He could be out on Tuesday!

Just caught the repeat of Tilly on the Morning Show.
She loves Danny and Marley but wants/wanted (depending on whether she knows/knew) Danny to win.
She said wanted Marley to win in that interview! She's been very pro Marley on social media which makes these rumours seem likelier....
But then I don’t understand why Christina would choose to keep Marley rather than Danny for the Final.

Maybe he told her she is out if he wins. 😂
I'm positive that Danny will get evicted before the Final 4. In the promo for next week Danny & SJ are both seen competing in the Top 5 challenge (thanks to eagle eyed YouTube commenters). Also I think Marley will win the final challenge. Christina would take Ari to the F3 (given they are friends, and he's hardly a threat) and it makes sense that Ari has grudge against Marley. I feel like the edit is so readable, they've been showing us a lot of the SJ/Marley bond recently and even him getting along with Christina...

She said wanted Marley to win in that interview! She's been very pro Marley on social media which makes these rumours seem likelier....

I'm positive that Danny will get evicted before the Final 4. In the promo for next week Danny & SJ are both seen competing in the Top 5 challenge (thanks to eagle eyed YouTube commenters). Also I think Marley will win the final challenge. Christina would take Ari to the F3 (given they are friends, and he's hardly a threat) and it makes sense that Ari has grudge against Marley. I feel like the edit is so readable, they've been showing us a lot of the SJ/Marley bond recently and even him getting along with Christina...

If that is the case and Marley tries to get rid of Ari, then why would Christina not eliminate him when she wins the Top 4 challenge and decides who makes the Final 3? It’s just confusing to me.

Back