Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

Uggghhhhh ... so this is wrong already??? dang it ... I really want Tilly to last until F4
I mean, they even tried to say who wins the public vote. Just someone’s unfounded guess.
I wonder if the second person read @stat man ’s posts here and is now out there pretending they are the source.

So if the final 3 of Daniel, Marley and SJ proves to be true, it's going to be hard to actually pick someone to even back as a winner, let alone predict the winner.

Daniel - universally hated, would only be voted for by the most sadistic viewers, probably seen as a goat by the other two.
Marley - the season's wallpaper, done very little except win an occasional challenge. May get some votes from the G force if he takes his shirt off. Probably seen as a goat by the other two.
SJ - Not the traditional type to attract a lot of votes. Has proved to be a backstabber at times. Bit of a whack job. Probably seen as a goat by the other two.

Who do you vote for among three goats?
(cough)
I came here 3 May 2021 asking this question
Does the fact that SJ has nearly 200 million followers on Instagram (while feigning ignorance of social media in house)
affect Australia's vote?
saramaijewels/
daniel_hayes3/
marleeyb/
The general reply to this newbie, was that her followers were not likely BBaus fans
However, 3 May SJ had about 300,000 fewer followers than she does today
(Team Marley by default)

Is Marley the only 1 in the final 3 that has not received an unfair advantage?

If so, he has my vote at the moment.
He got that game changing advantage when BB twisted almighty power to his alliance
so that Dan & nick got screwed, fucked up the entire game
I lost interest in watching much around then, missed most shows watching Wednesday’s
only, caught up this weeks shows, Monday usual boring, but loved Tuesday and Wednesday
This show is better just casual viewing

am I the only one that’s over the fact sj and dan have been handed everything in this game? Marley better fkn win it all

I think that the the producers think that Marley is boring (and let's face it he is) and they don't want another yawn worthy winner like last year. So they are trying to give some more interesting characters like Daniel and SJ a bit of a helping hand. Because if Marley wins then it's saying to future contestants that the only way to win is to be as boring as possible.

Reactions: kxk
Part of me wants to vote for Marley because of all of the advantages Danny received BUT Marley is such a bad player and the fact that he falls for Danny’s BS every episode is ridiculous. I don’t think a player like Marley should win.

Reactions: kxk
I think that the the producers think that Marley is boring (and let's face it he is) and they don't want another yawn worthy winner like last year. So they are trying to give some more interesting characters like Daniel and SJ a bit of a helping hand. Because if Marley wins then it's saying to future contestants that the only way to win is to be as boring as possible.
i have no idea what happened last year as I didnt watch. But from the references I read on the boards, it sounds pretty rubbish. I can see why there is so much production interference and manipulating as it seems they are trying to save their own behind. I still don’t like their involvement though because I think there are some characters who do make great viewing, like ari for example.

Part of me wants to vote for Marley because of all of the advantages Danny received BUT Marley is such a bad player and the fact that he falls for Danny’s BS every episode is ridiculous. I don’t think a player like Marley should win.

For me its better than SJ or Danny winning.

And finally the money has come in for Daniel and he is in single figure odds, stat man might be right after all :woot:
bbau.png

Back